Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Section One: Chapters 1-4
1. What kind of engineer is Mark McConnell?
2. What motivates McConnell to embark on his mission?
3. Who approaches Mark McConnell III after his grandparents' death?
4. What military medal does Mark find in his grandfather's box?
5. What was Mark's grandfather named?
6. What does Mark find a piece of in his grandfather's safe?
7. Who is the photograph of that Mark finds in his grandfather's safe?
8. Where is Mark invited to work on behalf of the war effort in Chapter 3?
9. What has Mark been pressured by Brigadier Duff Smith to do over the years?
10. What is brought to Mark that horrifies him in Chapter 4?
This section contains 2,277 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)