|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Fifteen: Chapter 49 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna bring the women hidden under her skirts?
(b) Letters from home.
(d) Keys to their cells.
2. What does Frau Hagan tell Rachel she should do in Chapter 13?
(a) Escape as soon as she can.
(b) Write a journal.
(c) Make herself as unattractive as possible.
(d) Pray as much as possible.
3. What does Stern do to the SS soldiers who approach?
(a) Befriends them.
(b) Curses at them in German.
(c) Shoots them and disposes of the bodies.
(d) Ties them up and leaves them.
4. What does Jonas yell at the SS soldiers for at the start of Chapter 42?
(a) Not saluting a senior officer.
(b) Their disheveled appearance.
(c) Smoking near gas tanks.
(d) Being drunk on duty.
5. What does Brandt instruct Sturm to do because he is tired of waiting for Schorner in Chapter 39?
(a) Go find Schorner and bring him in.
(b) Call Schorner on the phone.
(c) To pick any three people for the experiment.
(d) Start killing people until Schorner arrives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anna out doing in the middle of the night in Northern Germany?
2. What is Rachel concealing that Sturm attempts to confiscate?
3. Who approaches Mark McConnell III after his grandparents' death?
4. What are Jonas and his party on the ferry supposed to find at their destination?
5. What will Stern and McConnell have to do once they find the cylinders on the pylons?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)