|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Fifteen: Chapter 49 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jonas sent to do while Mark studies German?
(a) Meet with Churchill.
(b) Run an obstacle course.
(d) Climb sixty foot ice covered pylons.
2. What does Sturm bribe an officer to do in Chapter 29?
(a) Slip him the key to Schorner's office.
(b) Loan him a gun.
(c) Beat Schorner.
(d) Beat Rachel.
3. What caused the power to switch to the dead lines the men were working in Chapter 25?
(a) A coin fell in the transformer.
(b) One of McShane's men was a spy.
(c) A German soldier flipped a switch.
(d) A lightning strike or fallen limb.
4. What nationality is Jonas Stern?
(a) German Jew.
5. What message does Mark write to his mother in a letter?
(a) She should leave England immediately.
(b) She should join him on the mission.
(c) Why he has joined the mission and that he is sorry.
(d) The government is responsible for David's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anna to do while Mark and Jonas complete the mission?
2. What happens to the first SS soldiers to investigate the smoke coming from the kennels?
3. What does Brandt tell Schorner he has received from four officers?
4. What does Jonas tell the women they must choose in Chapter 41?
5. Where does the Rabbi report Anna is living?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)