|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Ten: Chapters 33-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Frau Hagan doing when she is killed?
(c) Leading a revolt on the gates.
(d) Rescuing women from a fire.
2. What does Jonas tell Mark he had to do to the injured man in Palestine?
(a) Bury him alive.
(b) Bandage him with leaves.
(c) Carry him for miles on his back.
(d) Kill him to not prolong his death.
3. What does Hagan tell Rachel about Brandt in Chapter 19?
(a) He is a British spy.
(b) He is related to Hagen.
(c) He is an alcoholic.
(d) He is a pederast.
4. What suggestion does Mark give that shocks Jonas in Chapter 34?
(a) They kill Anna.
(b) They desert the mission.
(c) Joining the Nazi cause.
(d) Gassing the entire camp.
5. Why does Mark realize Stern was chosen for the mission?
(a) He grew up in Germany near the camp.
(b) He is an excellent mediator.
(c) He built the camp in Germany.
(d) He bribed his way into the mission.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do all the men called have in common in Chapter 12?
2. What does McConnell believe he and Stern are being used as?
3. Who tells Rachel that Schorner wishes to see her in Chapter 20?
4. What operation does Mark offer to take over for Sergeant McShane?
5. What does Anna bring the women hidden under her skirts?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)