|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Six: Chapters 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Rachel that Schorner wishes to see her in Chapter 20?
(a) Ariel Weitz.
(b) Herr Himmler.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her father in law.
2. Where does Jonas realize Brigadier Smith is getting his information?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) A stolen German letter.
(c) He's making it up.
(d) An informant in the camp.
3. What does Rachel plan to ask for to encourage her to eat?
(a) Better food.
(b) A sedative.
(c) A bag of candy.
(d) Protection for her children.
4. What nationality is Jonas Stern?
(d) German Jew.
5. What motivates McConnell to embark on his mission?
(a) His desire to be a hero.
(b) A note from his mother.
(c) Hatred for Adolf Hitler.
(d) His brother's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frau Hagan tell Rachel she should do in Chapter 13?
2. What does Rachel use to avoid Schorner's advances?
3. What does Sergeant McShane advise the men to always wear in Chapter 16?
4. What does Brigadier Smith tell Mark and Jonas they are to be called on the mission?
5. What is in the intelligence folder Stern gives to the Allies?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)