|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Six: Chapters 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jonas sent to do while Mark studies German?
(b) Climb sixty foot ice covered pylons.
(c) Run an obstacle course.
(d) Meet with Churchill.
2. What does Rachel use to avoid Schorner's advances?
(a) Her recent status as a widow.
(c) She offers him her daughter instead.
(d) She feigns illness.
3. Who is the photograph of that Mark finds in his grandfather's safe?
(a) Winston Churchill.
(b) Adolf Hitler.
(c) A famous movie actress.
(d) A young blonde woman.
4. Why does Smith leave certain parts out of the proposal when pitching it to McConnell?
(a) He does not want to frighten McConnell.
(b) He does not know those parts because they are classified.
(c) McConnell is a pacifist.
(d) McConnell is a spy.
5. What caused the unfortunate boy's mother to attack Brandt?
(a) He attempted to rape her.
(b) She was drunk.
(c) The boy was shredded by three guard dogs.
(d) He killed her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben Jansen offer a pocket full of diamonds for?
2. What has Sarin gas been classified with, according to Smith?
3. What will Stern and McConnell have to do once they find the cylinders on the pylons?
4. What does Rachel listen to around a lit candle in her cell block?
5. What does Smith ask Mark if he is going to do in Chapter 22?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)