|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Six: Chapters 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jonas realize Brigadier Smith is getting his information?
(a) He's making it up.
(b) A stolen German letter.
(c) An informant in the camp.
(d) The newspaper.
2. What does the Air Force Captain present Mark with?
(a) A telegram telling of his brother's plane crash.
(b) A medal of honor.
(c) A ceremonial saber.
(d) The throne of England.
3. What message does Mark write to his mother in a letter?
(a) She should join him on the mission.
(b) She should leave England immediately.
(c) The government is responsible for David's death.
(d) Why he has joined the mission and that he is sorry.
4. What does the Shoemaker see on E-Block that horrifies him?
(a) A ghost.
(b) Men being packed into the gas chamber.
(c) An unexplainable light coming from one of the cells.
(d) The destruction of Germany.
5. What have the prisoners in the Totenhausen Camp been called for in Chapter 12?
(a) A speech from the Furher.
(b) Immediate release.
(c) Service in the British army.
(d) An unexpected roll call.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reminds Rachel of a knight adjusting her armor?
2. Why is the winch wrapped in steel in Chapter 8?
3. What nationality is Jonas Stern?
4. How does Mark respond to Smith's request that he go on the mission to destroy the lethal gas?
5. Why is Jonas Stern wanted by British Military Police?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)