|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Four: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What message does Mark write to his mother in a letter?
(a) She should join him on the mission.
(b) The government is responsible for David's death.
(c) She should leave England immediately.
(d) Why he has joined the mission and that he is sorry.
2. What nationality is Jonas Stern?
(a) German Jew.
3. What does Mark tell his wife Susan in the letter he writes her?
(a) All of the military secrets he has learned.
(b) The location of some money he hid.
(c) To not forget him ever.
(d) To remarry should he not return.
4. Where has Jonas Stern fled to when Brigadier Smith hears of him?
(d) The Barbary Coast.
5. How does Mark respond to Smith's request that he go on the mission to destroy the lethal gas?
(a) He declines.
(b) He spits in his face.
(c) He hides in the corner.
(d) He readily agrees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What military medal does Mark find in his grandfather's box?
2. What does the Air Force Captain present Mark with?
3. What reminds Rachel of a knight adjusting her armor?
4. What does Rachel listen to around a lit candle in her cell block?
5. Who is the photograph of that Mark finds in his grandfather's safe?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)