|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three: Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do all the men called have in common in Chapter 12?
(a) They are all Jewish.
(b) They are avid Hitler supporters.
(c) They are all mentally ill.
(d) Their strength.
2. What has Sarin gas been classified with, according to Smith?
(a) A sun and moon.
(b) A skull and crossbones.
(c) A black cross.
(d) A British semaphore symbol.
3. What does the Air Force Captain present Mark with?
(a) A telegram telling of his brother's plane crash.
(b) The throne of England.
(c) A ceremonial saber.
(d) A medal of honor.
4. How is Stern's suggestion of bombing met by the Allied leaders?
(a) It is denied and ridiculed.
(b) They move to implement his plan immediately.
(c) They execute Stern instantly.
(d) They believe it is a German plot.
5. What was Mark's grandfather named?
(a) Luther McConnell.
(b) Thomas McConnell.
(c) Mark McConnell.
(d) Abraham McConnell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Mark been pressured by Brigadier Duff Smith to do over the years?
2. Who does Mark think had the telegram delivered?
3. What is in the intelligence folder Stern gives to the Allies?
4. Where does Churchill desire to destroy the Nazi's supply of weapons?
5. What does Ben Jansen offer a pocket full of diamonds for?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)