|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three: Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is brought to Mark that horrifies him in Chapter 4?
(a) The head of his grandfather.
(b) A picture of the devastation in Germany.
(c) A sample of Sarin gas.
(d) An intercepted message from a Nazi spy.
2. What does the Shoemaker see on E-Block that horrifies him?
(a) An unexplainable light coming from one of the cells.
(b) The destruction of Germany.
(c) Men being packed into the gas chamber.
(d) A ghost.
3. What does Ben Jansen offer a pocket full of diamonds for?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A hot meal.
(c) His son's life.
(d) A quick death.
4. What does the Air Force Captain present Mark with?
(a) A telegram telling of his brother's plane crash.
(b) A medal of honor.
(c) A ceremonial saber.
(d) The throne of England.
5. Who does Mark confide in about his horrific discovery?
(a) No one; he keeps it to himself.
(b) His pastor.
(c) His wife.
(d) His brother David.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Stern's suggestion of bombing met by the Allied leaders?
2. What has Mark been pressured by Brigadier Duff Smith to do over the years?
3. What kind of doctor is Mark McConnell?
4. What does Eisenhower do with the plan the team comes up with?
5. What is in the intelligence folder Stern gives to the Allies?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)