|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three: Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Mark been pressured by Brigadier Duff Smith to do over the years?
(a) Become a true soldier.
(b) Flee the country.
(c) Join the Nazi party.
(d) Design offensive weapons for the Allies.
2. What does Brigadier Smith offer Jonas Stern after Stern's escape?
(a) A job leading a mission into Germany.
(b) A gun to carry with him.
(c) A quick and painless death.
(d) A ride to the countryside.
3. Who does Himmler set up for Herr Doktor to meet in two weeks?
(a) Mark McConnell.
(b) Brigadier Smith.
(c) Winston Churchill.
(d) Adolf Hitler.
4. What kind of engineer is Mark McConnell?
(a) An architectural engineer.
(b) An aircraft engineer.
(c) A chemical engineer.
(d) A railroad engineer.
5. Why is the winch wrapped in steel in Chapter 8?
(a) A copper shortage.
(b) It's conductivity.
(c) The low price of steel in Germany.
(d) Steel is the strongest metal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of doctor is Mark McConnell?
2. Who does Mark think had the telegram delivered?
3. What does Churchill send with Brigadier Smith on his mission?
4. What does the Air Force Captain present Mark with?
5. Why does Smith leave certain parts out of the proposal when pitching it to McConnell?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)