|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Five: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of engineer is Mark McConnell?
(a) An aircraft engineer.
(b) A railroad engineer.
(c) An architectural engineer.
(d) A chemical engineer.
2. What does Sergeant McShane advise the men to always wear in Chapter 16?
3. What is brought to Mark that horrifies him in Chapter 4?
(a) A picture of the devastation in Germany.
(b) The head of his grandfather.
(c) A sample of Sarin gas.
(d) An intercepted message from a Nazi spy.
4. What item that SS troops do not carry tells Stern that the camp is expendable?
5. Why is Jonas Stern wanted by British Military Police?
(a) Terrorist attacks.
(b) Spying for the enemy.
(c) An unpaid fine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What message does Mark write to his mother in a letter?
2. How many people does Smith tell Jonas are in the camp in Chapter 17?
3. Where has Jonas Stern fled to when Brigadier Smith hears of him?
4. Who does Mark receive a mysterious phone call from in Chapter 14?
5. How does Mark respond to Smith's request that he go on the mission to destroy the lethal gas?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)