|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Five: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Churchill desire to destroy the Nazi's supply of weapons?
(a) On German soil.
(b) On the open sea.
(c) In his own country.
(d) In Poland.
2. What do all the men called have in common in Chapter 12?
(a) They are all Jewish.
(b) They are avid Hitler supporters.
(c) Their strength.
(d) They are all mentally ill.
3. What was Mark's grandfather named?
(a) Luther McConnell.
(b) Abraham McConnell.
(c) Thomas McConnell.
(d) Mark McConnell.
4. What military medal does Mark find in his grandfather's box?
(a) An Admiral's Cross.
(b) The Purple Heart.
(c) The Victoria Cross for Valor.
(d) A General's Star
5. What will Stern and McConnell have to do once they find the cylinders on the pylons?
(a) Take them off the pylons.
(b) Release the pins.
(c) Report back to headquarters.
(d) Tag them with ID tags.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what does Frau Hagan explain is different about the camp they are in?
2. What nationality is Jonas Stern?
3. What is brought to Mark that horrifies him in Chapter 4?
4. Where is Mark invited to work on behalf of the war effort in Chapter 3?
5. Why are the other women staring at Mrs. Jansen while she sits at her bunk?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)