|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Five: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brigadier Smith tell Mark and Jonas they are to be called on the mission?
(a) Mr. Smith and Mr. Jones.
(b) Mr. Butler and Mr. Wilkes.
(c) Mr. Cheney and Mr. Powell.
(d) Mr. Cobblepot and Mr. Napier.
2. What motivates McConnell to embark on his mission?
(a) His brother's death.
(b) His desire to be a hero.
(c) A note from his mother.
(d) Hatred for Adolf Hitler.
3. What does Ben Jansen offer a pocket full of diamonds for?
(a) His son's life.
(b) A quick death.
(c) A hot meal.
(d) A cigarette.
4. What does Rachel listen to around a lit candle in her cell block?
(a) The stories of the horrors the women have endured.
(b) A reading from the bible.
(c) Some beautiful songs written by the women.
(d) Nazi propaganda.
5. How many people does Smith tell Jonas are in the camp in Chapter 17?
(a) Three hundred.
(b) He is unsure.
(c) Sixteen thousand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Churchill desire to destroy the Nazi's supply of weapons?
2. Where are Mark and Jonas shipped to be trained for the mission?
3. What kind of doctor is Mark McConnell?
4. Where has Jonas Stern fled to when Brigadier Smith hears of him?
5. Who does Himmler set up for Herr Doktor to meet in two weeks?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)