|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Nine: Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brandt tell Schorner he has received from four officers?
(a) Letters of resignation.
(b) Reports of a ceasefire.
(c) Written reports of his affair with Rachel.
(d) Requests for transfers.
2. Where does Jonas realize Brigadier Smith is getting his information?
(a) A stolen German letter.
(b) The newspaper.
(c) He's making it up.
(d) An informant in the camp.
3. Who does Mark receive a mysterious phone call from in Chapter 14?
(a) Herr Doktor.
(d) Brigadier Smith.
4. Why are the other women staring at Mrs. Jansen while she sits at her bunk?
(a) She is chanting very loudly.
(b) She has developed a horrible rash.
(c) Her father-in-law is on the cell block and should not be.
(d) She is crying tears of blood.
5. Who do Rachel's children summon to help Rachel in Chapter 29?
(d) Frau Hagan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anna out doing in the middle of the night in Northern Germany?
2. What does Eisenhower do with the plan the team comes up with?
3. Why is the winch wrapped in steel in Chapter 8?
4. What does Mark believe the Allies should do if they do indeed have the gas they claim to have?
5. What did the men use twigs to do at the end of Chapter 25?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)