|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Nine: Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is McConnell wondering about Anna while he is alone at the cottage in Chapter 30?
(a) Why she is single.
(b) If she has deserted the mission.
(c) If he has met her before.
(d) Why she is a spy.
2. What is Stern surprised to learn about his father in Chapter 32?
(a) He was a German spy all along.
(b) He has become a Nazi soldier.
(c) He has escaped the camp.
(d) He is alive.
3. Where does Churchill desire to destroy the Nazi's supply of weapons?
(a) In his own country.
(b) On German soil.
(c) On the open sea.
(d) In Poland.
4. What does Mark learn was the true fate of his brother David in Chapter 14?
(a) He defected to Germany.
(b) He went AWOL from the Air Force.
(c) He escaped and is on his way home.
(d) He was captured and killed by SS soldiers.
5. What does Brigadier Smith offer Jonas Stern after Stern's escape?
(a) A gun to carry with him.
(b) A ride to the countryside.
(c) A job leading a mission into Germany.
(d) A quick and painless death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brandt tell Schorner is the main goal at the moment in Chapter 32?
2. What does Anna tell Mark kept her from being seen with her love?
3. What is Mark's grandmother's surname?
4. What does Mark prove proficient at while being assessed by the instructors?
5. Why are the other women staring at Mrs. Jansen while she sits at her bunk?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)