|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Nine: Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wins the race to climb the pylon the fastest in Chapter 24?
2. What does Jonas realize about Smith lying to McConnell?
(a) Smith is trying to kill him.
(b) McConnell is supposed to die on the mission.
(c) Smith is a German spy.
(d) Smith could be lying to him as well.
3. Why does Smith leave certain parts out of the proposal when pitching it to McConnell?
(a) McConnell is a pacifist.
(b) He does not know those parts because they are classified.
(c) McConnell is a spy.
(d) He does not want to frighten McConnell.
4. How many people does Smith tell Jonas are in the camp in Chapter 17?
(a) Three hundred.
(b) Sixteen thousand.
(d) He is unsure.
5. What is McConnell wondering about Anna while he is alone at the cottage in Chapter 30?
(a) Why she is single.
(b) If he has met her before.
(c) If she has deserted the mission.
(d) Why she is a spy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sturm plan to attack Schorner in Chapter 29?
2. What does Mark learn was the true fate of his brother David in Chapter 14?
3. Where are Mark and Jonas shipped to be trained for the mission?
4. Why are the other women staring at Mrs. Jansen while she sits at her bunk?
5. What does Frau Hagan tell Rachel she should do in Chapter 13?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)