|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Nine: Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jonas sent to do while Mark studies German?
(a) Run an obstacle course.
(b) Meet with Churchill.
(d) Climb sixty foot ice covered pylons.
2. Why is Jonas Stern wanted by British Military Police?
(a) Spying for the enemy.
(b) Terrorist attacks.
(d) An unpaid fine.
3. What situation does the woman from another cell block explain has occurred?
(a) Hitler has arrived at the camp.
(b) A fire has started.
(c) The Allies have lost the war.
(d) A child has gone missing.
4. What has Stern been doing all day while McConnell was at the cottage in Chapter 30?
(a) Making friends with the Nazi soldiers.
(b) Scouting Rostock.
(d) Drinking in a beer garden.
5. What will Stern and McConnell have to do once they find the cylinders on the pylons?
(a) Take them off the pylons.
(b) Tag them with ID tags.
(c) Report back to headquarters.
(d) Release the pins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark pack when he sneaks back to the lab?
2. In Chapter 13, what does Frau Hagan explain is different about the camp they are in?
3. What item that SS troops do not carry tells Stern that the camp is expendable?
4. What does Anna bring the women hidden under her skirts?
5. How does Jonas deliver the cylinders to the camp in Chapter 32?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)