|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve: Chapters 39-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ariel come to the cottage to tell Anna?
(a) She is going to be killed.
(b) She should flee the country.
(c) She is going to be promoted.
(d) The search has been called off.
2. What does Sabine say is the reason for her visit to the cottage?
(a) To tell the men Anna has been killed.
(b) The lack of social life in Berlin.
(c) She is Anna's mother.
(d) To investigate the cottage.
3. In Chapter 13, what does Frau Hagan explain is different about the camp they are in?
(a) It has beds.
(b) It is not in Germany.
(c) It is an experimental camp.
(d) The food is better.
4. What message does Mark write to his mother in a letter?
(a) She should join him on the mission.
(b) Why he has joined the mission and that he is sorry.
(c) The government is responsible for David's death.
(d) She should leave England immediately.
5. What does Mark learn was the true fate of his brother David in Chapter 14?
(a) He went AWOL from the Air Force.
(b) He was captured and killed by SS soldiers.
(c) He escaped and is on his way home.
(d) He defected to Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stern have orders to do should the mission fail?
2. Who does Mark receive a mysterious phone call from in Chapter 14?
3. What does Rachel listen to around a lit candle in her cell block?
4. What does Schorner tell Brandt when he finally arrives in Chapter 39?
5. What does Stern say are the plans for the mission in Chapter 28?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)