|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dave offend Darlene?
(a) By his belief that Purcel is involved in murder.
(b) He does not offend her.
(c) By his continued protests.
(d) By his badmouthing Purcel.
2. What does Dave do to the man in the yard?
(a) Asks him some questions.
(b) Tells him to leave immediately.
(d) Knocks him to the ground and holds a gun on him.
3. Where is Dixie Lee when he calls Dave?
(a) At Dio's compound.
(b) On his way back to Boston.
(c) A local bar.
(d) In jail.
4. Where is Darlene's funeral held?
(a) There is no funeral.
(b) Her body is sent to her home in Louisiana.
(c) On the reservation.
(d) On the Sioux reservation in Idaho.
5. What happens when Dave heads to the reservation the next day?
(a) A deer hits his truck.
(b) He has a flat tire.
(c) His truck won't start again.
(d) His fan belt breaks on the way.
6. Why does Dave end up in jail?
(a) For punching Cletus in the jaw.
(b) For assaulting a tribal police officer.
(c) For punching Dio in the jaw.
(d) For trespassing.
7. What does Darlene tell Dave?
(a) That Alafair is in danger.
(b) That their relationship is over.
(c) That Dave is in grave danger.
(d) That she wants to move in with Dave.
8. What does Darlene tell Dave about Dio?
(a) That Dixie Lee and Dio met even before they were both in prison together.
(b) That Dio does not like Dave and does not want him around the compound.
(c) That Mapes and Vidrine worked for Dio until recently.
(d) That Dio wants Dave to work for him.
9. Who follows Dave when he drives back to town?
(c) Dixie Lee.
10. Of what is Mapes a suspect when he was 17?
(a) Killing his sister.
(b) Killing his mother.
(c) Killing his father.
(d) The kidnapping and murder of a young couple.
11. What does the coroner rule Darlene's death?
(a) His has not ruled yet.
(b) An accidental death.
(c) A murder.
(d) A suicide.
12. Who does Dave visit the morning after Darlene's death?
(a) The coroner.
(b) A priest.
(c) The Blackfeet tribal police.
(d) The Sioux tribal police.
13. Who gives him a ride to the reservation?
(a) No one.
(b) A bus of Blackfeet.
14. What happens when Mapes and Vidrine found out about what was going on?
(a) They hire a hitman to get Dio.
(b) Dio cut them in on the deal.
(c) They decide to leave town.
(d) They killed the two AIM members.
15. What happens to Charlie?
(a) Purcel takes Charlie with him.
(b) Nygurski takes Charlie with him.
(c) Desmarteau kills him.
(d) Dixie Lee kills him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Desmarteau once beaten?
2. What does the man who comes in for some water do?
3. Why do the police think Desmarteau leaves town?
4. What is the apparent cause of Darlene's death?
5. Who is Clayton Desmarteau?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)