|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave do to the man in the yard?
(a) Tells him to leave immediately.
(b) Asks him some questions.
(c) Knocks him to the ground and holds a gun on him.
2. Why does Dan Nygurski contact Dave?
(a) They are old war buddies.
(b) Dave's adopted daughter is his niece.
(c) To find out what Dave knows about Dixie Lee and Sally.
(d) To give him some more info about his wife's death.
3. How does Dave spend the majority of his time in his cell?
(a) Filling out loan applications and reading old magazines
(b) Singing to himself to annoy the other cellmates.
(d) Talking to his cellmates to gather information.
4. What does Dave decide to do despite saying he would do nothing?
(a) Goes to Montana and investigate.
(b) Decides to speak to a representative of Star Drilling.
(c) Goes out with a woman who he met on the Internet.
(d) Allows Dixie Lee to stay at Dave's house.
5. What happens after Dave has been in jail for three weeks?
(a) He gets a loan approved and is able to post his bond.
(b) He goes to trial.
(c) He is moved to the trustee dormitory.
(d) He is let go as the charges are dropped.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dave accused of murdering?
2. Who does Dave visit the morning after Darlene's death?
3. Who was with the First Cavalry in Vietnam?
4. What does Dave tell Alafair is wrong with him?
5. What does Cletus tell Dave?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)