|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave decide to do despite saying he would do nothing?
(a) Goes out with a woman who he met on the Internet.
(b) Goes to Montana and investigate.
(c) Decides to speak to a representative of Star Drilling.
(d) Allows Dixie Lee to stay at Dave's house.
2. Who does Dave call to tell he is in Montana and that he believes Dio has something to do with Mapes, Vidrine, and the murder they supposedly committed?
(a) The bail bondsman.
(b) The prosecutor who initiated the charges against Dave.
(d) The FBI.
3. Where does Dave go as soon as he has Alafair settled?
(a) To do some research at the library.
(b) To the local FBI office.
(c) To the local sheriff's office to report in as required by the terms of his bail.
(d) To Sally Dio's compound.
4. What does Dave suspect started the fire that injures Dixie Lee?
(a) A cigarette lighter.
(b) Coleman fuel.
(c) An electrical short.
(d) A pipe bomb.
5. To whom does the Sheriff suggest Dave go?
(a) Highway Patrol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What effectively ends Dixie Lee's career?
2. Why does Dixie Lee drop out of college?
3. Why is Dave thrown out of Sally Dio's home?
4. What does Dave do after Vidrine and Mapes are alone?
5. What does Dixie Lee say that Dio is doing with the land Dixie Lee arranges for him to buy?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)