|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dave spend the majority of his time in his cell?
(a) Singing to himself to annoy the other cellmates.
(b) Talking to his cellmates to gather information.
(c) Filling out loan applications and reading old magazines
2. Why does Dave decide to go to Montana?
(a) To investigate Dio.
(b) To investigate Dixie Lee.
(c) To get Alafair to a safe place.
(d) To find evidence to discredit Mapes.
3. To whom does the Sheriff suggest Dave go?
(c) Highway Patrol.
4. Who does Dave call to tell he is in Montana and that he believes Dio has something to do with Mapes, Vidrine, and the murder they supposedly committed?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The prosecutor who initiated the charges against Dave.
(d) The bail bondsman.
5. What does Dixie Lee say that Dio is doing with the land Dixie Lee arranges for him to buy?
(a) He has no idea.
(b) It is a ranch and he's raising steers to sell.
(c) He's using it for an environmental project.
(d) He's using it as a tax write-off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dixie Lee doing though it's early in the morning?
2. Why does Dave think Mapes kills Vidrine?
3. What does the letter Dave receives tell him to do?
4. What does Purcel do?
5. What is the connection between Dio and Dixie Lee?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)