|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dixie Lee drop out of college?
(a) He flunked most of his classes.
(b) He wanted to concentrate on getting to the Olympics.
(c) He had to marry his pregnant girlfriend.
(d) To become a rock and roll singer.
2. Who overhears Dave talking to the sheriff about the fire?
(a) A DEA agent.
(b) Sally Dio.
(c) An ex-druggie who knows Sally Dio.
(d) Vidrine and Mapes.
3. What does Dave do with his daughter?
(a) Takes her to his mother-in-law's.
(b) Sends her to his mother's house.
(c) Asks his sister to keep her for a few days.
(d) Watches movies on the VCR.
4. What is Dixie Lee's job when Dave encounters him?
(a) A leaseman for an oil company.
(b) A manager/agent for a band.
(c) A car salesman.
(d) A drill man for an oil company.
5. In what decade did Dixie Lee drop out of college?
(a) The 60s.
(b) The 70s.
(c) The 50s.
(d) The 80s.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dixie Lee believe planted drugs in his car?
2. What was wrong with the oil rig on which Dave's father is killed?
3. How old is Dave's daughter, Alafair?
4. Why does a nun call Dave?
5. What does Dave suspect started the fire that injures Dixie Lee?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)