|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sally plan to use the land Dixie Lee has been helping him purchase?
(a) To grow poppies.
(b) To grow cotton.
(c) To farm peanuts.
(d) To import and export illegal drugs.
2. What does Dave do with his daughter?
(a) Sends her to his mother's house.
(b) Watches movies on the VCR.
(c) Takes her to his mother-in-law's.
(d) Asks his sister to keep her for a few days.
3. Who overhears Dave talking to the sheriff about the fire?
(a) Vidrine and Mapes.
(b) Sally Dio.
(c) An ex-druggie who knows Sally Dio.
(d) A DEA agent.
4. Why does Dixie Lee ask Sally Dio for help?
(a) To give Dixie a new identity.
(b) To get off the drug charge.
(c) To kill whoever is trying to kill him.
(d) For bail money.
5. How does Dave react to Dixie Lee contacting Sally?
(a) He does not offer an opinion about it.
(b) He chastises Dixie Lee.
(c) He thinks Sally may be able to help.
(d) He is not altogether sure Sally is not the one trying to kill Dixie Lee.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what decade did Dixie Lee drop out of college?
2. Why does Dixie Lee visit Dave?
3. How old is Dave's daughter, Alafair?
4. What worries Dixie Lee?
5. What does Dave say he will do for Dixie Lee?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)