|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dave think Mapes kills Vidrine?
(a) Mapes thinks Vidrine is going to break and confess about the murder.
(b) Vidrine has an affair with Mapes's wife.
(c) Vidrine is blackmailing Mapes.
(d) Mapes owes Vidrine a lot of money.
2. Who does Dave let in for a glass of water?
(a) The man distributing pamphlets.
(b) The police who answers the call.
(c) The repairman.
(d) The meter reader.
3. Who speaks to Dave outside of Sally Dio's home?
(a) The DEA officer.
(c) Dixie Lee.
(d) The local sheriff.
4. What does Darlene tell Dave?
(a) That their relationship is over.
(b) That Alafair is in danger.
(c) That she wants to move in with Dave.
(d) That Dave is in grave danger.
5. Why does Dave decide to go to Montana?
(a) To investigate Dixie Lee.
(b) To find evidence to discredit Mapes.
(c) To investigate Dio.
(d) To get Alafair to a safe place.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dixie Lee visit Dave?
2. What does Dave have the bartender do?
3. Who appears while Dave and his father are fishing?
4. What was wrong with the oil rig on which Dave's father is killed?
5. What does Dave's father tell Dave to do?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)