|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dixie Lee believe tried to kill him?
(a) Vidrine and Mapes.
(b) Sally Dio.
(c) Mapes and Sally Dio.
(d) Vidrine and Dio.
2. Why does a nun call Dave?
(a) To ask him the address to send a letter.
(b) To ask him to visit Dixie Lee.
(c) To solicit money for the charity hospital.
(d) To give a report on his daughter's behavior at school.
3. Where does Dave go as soon as he has Alafair settled?
(a) To do some research at the library.
(b) To the local FBI office.
(c) To the local sheriff's office to report in as required by the terms of his bail.
(d) To Sally Dio's compound.
4. Why is Dave put in a cell with heinous criminals?
(a) Because there's nothing the cops hate more is one who has gone bad.
(b) Because of the horrific murder he is accused of committing.
(c) There is not other space available.
(d) Because the sheriff does not like him.
5. Why does Dave end up in jail?
(a) For trespassing.
(b) For assaulting a tribal police officer.
(c) For punching Dio in the jaw.
(d) For punching Cletus in the jaw.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dan Nygurski contact Dave?
2. How are Dixie Lee and Sally Dio connected?
3. What does Dixie Lee say that Dio is doing with the land Dixie Lee arranges for him to buy?
4. Where does Nygurski take Dave?
5. Who visits Dave after he's been in jail for two weeks?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)