|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dave apply for a loan?
(a) To pay for a lawyer.
(b) To pay off his mortgage so Alafair will have a place if something happens to Dave.
(c) To hire a nanny to stay with Alafair while he is in jail.
(d) To cover his fifteen thousand dollar portion of the one hundred and fifty thousand dollar bail.
2. Where does Nygurski take Dave?
(a) Back to his hometown.
(b) No where.
(c) Back to jail.
3. What does Dave have the bartender do?
(a) Notify the motel manager that there are prostitutes in the motel.
(b) Mix him a non-alcoholic Bloody Mary.
(c) Get the women out of Vidrine and Mapes' room.
(d) Call the police.
4. What subject causes Hollister to threaten Dave?
(a) Dixie Lee's innocence.
(b) Vidrine and Mapes.
(c) Dave's father's death.
(d) Hollister does not threaten Dave.
5. Why does Dave go to see Mrs. Demarteau?
(a) To ask a few more questions about Clayton.
(b) To tell her that Darlene is in danger.
(c) To tell her he knows where her son is.
(d) To ask to see pictures of Clayton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives him a ride to the reservation?
2. What does Dave do at the lake?
3. Why can the Sheriff do nothing about the letter?
4. Why were the charges dropped against Dixie Lee?
5. What is something Nygurski heard?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)