|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave find in Teton county?
(a) An illegal land grant to Dio.
(c) A prior arrest record for Mapes.
(d) The connection between Mapes, Dio, and the Star Drilling Company.
2. What does Dave ask the tribal chief?
(a) Permission to look for clues at the Marias River.
(b) Permission to talk to the Shaman.
(c) If anyone is missing from the reservation or if he knows Mapes.
(d) If he could get him a guide for the Marias River area.
3. What do a used hypodermic needle, a picture of a headless Vietnamese girl, and a letter threatening Alafair have in common?
(a) They were all in an envelope Dave finds in his mailbox on Monday.
(b) They are all components in a dream Dixie Lee has.
(c) They are not related.
(d) They are all components in a dream Dave has.
4. Why is Desmarteau once beaten?
(a) For disobeying a tribal order.
(b) For ridiculing Sally Dio.
(c) For stealing the tribe totem.
(d) For his work with AIM.
5. Who is Tex?
(a) Appaloosa pony.
(b) What Alafair names the golden retriever.
(c) The name Dave jokingly calls the doll he bought Alafair.
(d) Dave's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Batist?
2. What does Dave have the bartender do?
3. Who is with Alafair when Dave picks her up at school?
4. Who is Clayton Desmarteau?
5. Who moves in with Dave?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)