|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dave do what he does in question 53?
(a) Because Dave wants more information.
(b) Because of the threat against Alafair.
(c) Because they are involved in a drug ring.
(d) To ask Dio if he set them up.
2. What does Darlene suggest that Dave do?
(a) She has nothing to suggest.
(b) Check things out at the Reservation.
(c) Stay away from the Reservation.
(d) Ask to meet the Shaman off the Reservation.
3. Who is Tex?
(a) What Alafair names the golden retriever.
(b) The name Dave jokingly calls the doll he bought Alafair.
(c) Dave's brother.
(d) Appaloosa pony.
4. Why is Desmarteau once beaten?
(a) For his work with AIM.
(b) For disobeying a tribal order.
(c) For ridiculing Sally Dio.
(d) For stealing the tribe totem.
5. What does Dave do after Vidrine and Mapes are alone?
(a) Calls Sally Dio.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Beats them.
(d) Question them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave learn from Tess Reagan?
2. Who moves in with Dave?
3. Who does Dave ask about having some "company" that night in the motel room?
4. What does Dave buy Alafair?
5. What does Dave tell Alafair is wrong with him?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)