1. Where is Dave on a business trip?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New Orleans.
(d) Baton Rouge.
2. Why does Dave have to spend the night there?
(a) A meeting the next morning.
(b) His car breaks down.
(c) He has a migraine headache.
(d) A rainstorm.
3. Where does Dave encounter Dixie Lee?
(a) A highway rest stop.
(b) A drugstore.
(c) The police station.
(d) A roadside cafe.
4. Why does Dixie Lee drop out of college?
(a) He flunked most of his classes.
(b) He wanted to concentrate on getting to the Olympics.
(c) He had to marry his pregnant girlfriend.
(d) To become a rock and roll singer.
5. In what decade did Dixie Lee drop out of college?
(a) The 80s.
(b) The 70s.
(c) The 50s.
(d) The 60s.
6. What interferes with Dixie Lee's success?
(a) Two more kids coming along.
(b) A vindictive label company.
(c) Drugs and alcohol.
(d) His vocal chords become harmed.
7. How does Dixie Lee kill a child?
(a) By not watching it and it drowns in the pool.
(b) Driving under the influence.
(c) He does not kill a child.
(d) By shaking it too hard.
This section contains 5,243 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)