|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Black Beauty said that if he had to name a fault of Ginger’s, what would it be?
(a) She was impatient while standing.
(b) She only takes direction from men.
(c) She is crabby in the mornings.
(d) She has a short temper.
2. How much time of rest did Ginger get at Earlshall before she was sold?
(a) Twelve months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Six months.
(d) Seven months.
3. What was Filcher arrested for?
(d) He wasn't arrested.
4. What was John’s sister’s name?
5. Where does a bridle go on a horse?
(a) In its mouth.
(b) On it’s feet.
(c) On its tail.
(d) Over it’s back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new piece of equipment that Black Beauty had to learn to wear in Chapter 3 made him want to kick?
2. How old was James about to turn in Chapter 14?
3. What did Black Beauty do to comfort Ginger in Chapter 40?
4. What did Black Beauty and Mr. Gordon see a young boy trying to make a pony do at the beginning of Chapter 13?
5. What was James’ last name?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)