|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Black Beauty’s new home in Chapter 27 located?
2. Who did Black Beauty compare Jerry’s care for him to?
(b) Mr. Barry.
3. Under what circumstance would Jerry consider driving his horses faster than usual?
(a) If a woman was in labor.
(b) If someone was late for the train.
(c) If he knew why.
(d) If someone was hurt.
4. Which ingredient was gradually missing from Black Beauty’s food in Chapter 30?
5. What was Filcher arrested for?
(b) He wasn't arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word did Black Beauty NOT use to describe Alfred Smirk?
2. How many horses died in the fire at the hotel stable?
3. Who once said that spoiling a horse was as bad as spoiling a child?
4. In Chapter 6, what did Black Beauty say he wanted more than anything?
5. What phrase did Thomas use in Chapter 19 that upset John?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)