|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what did Black Beauty say he wanted more than anything?
(a) A well-fitted saddle.
(d) A companion.
2. How long was Sir Oliver’s tail?
(a) 7-8 inches long.
(b) 5-6 inches long.
(c) 10-12 inches long.
(d) 6-7 inches long.
3. How old was James about to turn in Chapter 14?
(c) Stable boy.
4. Which horse had Mrs. Gordon sent James off on in the storm to look for Mr. Gordon, John, and Black Beauty?
(a) Sir. Oliver.
5. Which farmer was the father of the boy in Chapter 13?
(a) Farmer Babcock.
(b) Farmer Bushby.
(c) Farmer Johnson.
(d) Farmer Schooner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was wrong with Black Beauty’s feet in Chapter 31?
2. How long passed in Chapter 23 before Ginger was put back on the carriage?
3. Black Beauty said that if he had to name a fault of Ginger’s, what would it be?
4. What is the name of the horse that died in Chapter 2?
5. How many different types of drivers did Black Beauty describe in Chapter 28?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)