|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who once said that spoiling a horse was as bad as spoiling a child?
(c) Lady Anne.
(d) Squire Gordon.
2. What was Mr. Blomefield’s occupation?
3. What was wrong with Black Beauty’s feet in Chapter 31?
(b) He had slept on them wrong.
(c) An infected cut.
4. When spirited horses are not exercised enough, what are they sometimes called by humans?
(a) Out of control.
5. Which horse had Mrs. Gordon sent James off on in the storm to look for Mr. Gordon, John, and Black Beauty?
(c) Sir. Oliver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Little Joe Green?
2. What did Black Beauty and Mr. Gordon see a young boy trying to make a pony do at the beginning of Chapter 13?
3. What was Filcher arrested for?
4. Which farmer was the father of the boy in Chapter 13?
5. What did Squire Gordon need Joe to deliver in Chapter 20?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)