|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name did Ginger say Samson wanted to make her be, which caused her great anger?
2. Which of Black Beauty’s senses was heightened due to his illness?
3. Black Beauty said that if he had to name a fault of Ginger’s, what would it be?
(a) She is crabby in the mornings.
(b) She has a short temper.
(c) She was impatient while standing.
(d) She only takes direction from men.
4. What did John say about Mrs. Gordon after she and Mr. Gordon headed off on the train?
(a) “She was like a mother to me.”
(b) “We shall never see her again.”
(c) “She was the most beautiful woman I’ve ever known.”
(d) “She will overcome this illness.”
5. What was Mr. Blomefield’s occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of Black Beauty’s feet were white?
2. How was Black Beauty transferred to his new home in Chapter 27?
3. Which type of driver did Black Beauty prefer for himself?
4. What did Black Beauty and Mr. Gordon see a young boy trying to make a pony do at the beginning of Chapter 13?
5. Who led Black Beauty out of the burning stable in Chapter 16?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)