|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of Black Beauty’s feet were white?
2. In Chapter 26, what was determined to be wrong with Reuben?
(a) He had a broken back.
(b) He was fine, but still drunk.
(c) He was dead.
(d) He has a broken leg.
3. How many different types of drivers did Black Beauty describe in Chapter 28?
4. What was John’s sister’s name?
5. Whose opinion about James did Mr. Gordon want?
(b) Farmer Bushby.
(c) Sir Clifford Williams.
(d) Mrs. Gordon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Black Beauty have stuck in his foot in his anecdote in Chapter 28?
2. What did Black Beauty and Mr. Gordon see a young boy trying to make a pony do at the beginning of Chapter 13?
3. How did York subdue Ginger after she acted up in Chapter 23?
4. Black Beauty said that if he had to name a fault of Ginger’s, what would it be?
5. Which member of the Gordon family always rode Black Beauty in a riding party?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)