|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Black Beauty have so much of sometimes that he couldn’t help himself from acting out in Chapter 6?
2. Where does a bridle go on a horse?
(a) Over it’s back.
(b) On it’s feet.
(c) In its mouth.
(d) On its tail.
3. What new piece of equipment that Black Beauty had to learn to wear in Chapter 3 made him want to kick?
4. In Chapter 6, what did Black Beauty say he wanted more than anything?
(a) A well-fitted saddle.
(c) A companion.
5. What prevented the animal in Chapter 2 from escaping the hunting dogs?
(a) A horse.
(b) Nothing; it escaped.
(c) It tripped in a hole.
(d) A fence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Merrylegs do to first hint to the boys in Chapter 9 that he was tired and ready to be done?
2. What is the name of the horse that died in Chapter 2?
3. In Chapter 7, who did Ginger buck off of her?
4. What did the hunter who fell off of his horse in Chapter 2 break?
5. What was Mr. Blomefield’s occupation?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)