|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Merrylegs throw off of him in Chapter 9?
(a) Miss Flora.
(b) Mr. Blomefield’s daughter.
(c) One of Mr. Blomefield’s sons.
(d) Miss Jessie.
2. How old was James about to turn in Chapter 14?
3. How many of Black Beauty’s feet were white?
4. Where does a bridle go on a horse?
(a) Over it’s back.
(b) On its tail.
(c) In its mouth.
(d) On it’s feet.
5. What did Black Beauty have so much of sometimes that he couldn’t help himself from acting out in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason did Captain Langley give Mr. Gordon for why he used check-reigns on his cart horses?
2. How many years had Squire Gordon and Farmer Grey worked together to do away with check-reins?
3. What was Mr. Blomefield’s occupation?
4. How old was James about to turn in Chapter 14?
5. What did Merrylegs do to first hint to the boys in Chapter 9 that he was tired and ready to be done?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)