|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was John’s sister’s name?
2. Who once said that spoiling a horse was as bad as spoiling a child?
(b) Lady Anne.
(c) Squire Gordon.
3. Who was Little Joe Green?
(a) James’ replacement.
(b) Farmer Bushby’s son.
(c) Squire Gordon’s nephew.
(d) John’s nephew.
4. What was the lady of Earlshall’s first impression of Black Beauty and Ginger?
(a) They walked in perfect step.
(b) They were gorgeous horses.
(c) They were not tall enough.
(d) She wanted their check-reigns tighter.
5. What did John warn Mr. York that Black Beauty and Ginger had never used at Birtwick Park?
(a) Saddle straps.
(b) A check-rein.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mr. York’s position at Earlshall Park?
2. How many different types of drivers did Black Beauty describe in Chapter 28?
3. How old was Little Joe Green in Chapter 17?
4. What was the first question Mr. Gordon asked the man who pulled his small pony’s reigns hard and whipped her after she turned toward Mr. Gordon’s gates in Chapter 11?
5. How long did John agree to give Little Joe Green a try?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)