|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Little Joe Green?
(a) John’s nephew.
(b) Farmer Bushby’s son.
(c) Squire Gordon’s nephew.
(d) James’ replacement.
2. What was John’s sister’s name?
3. How long did John agree to give Little Joe Green a try?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Eight weeks.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Two weeks.
4. What did Black Beauty have so much of sometimes that he couldn’t help himself from acting out in Chapter 6?
5. Who once said that spoiling a horse was as bad as spoiling a child?
(b) Squire Gordon.
(c) Lady Anne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why, did Mr. Gordon say, the small pony probably turned toward his gates in the first place in Chapter 11?
2. What was the first question Mr. Gordon asked the man who pulled his small pony’s reigns hard and whipped her after she turned toward Mr. Gordon’s gates in Chapter 11?
3. How many different types of drivers did Black Beauty describe in Chapter 28?
4. Which type of driver did Black Beauty prefer for himself?
5. What was Mr. York’s position at Earlshall Park?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)