|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Reuben Smith’s vice?
2. Which farmer was the father of the boy in Chapter 13?
(a) Farmer Johnson.
(b) Farmer Babcock.
(c) Farmer Schooner.
(d) Farmer Bushby.
3. What did John do when the farmer’s son asked for his help in Chapter 13?
(a) He made the boy beg before helping him.
(b) He gave the boy a ride to town.
(c) He left his horse there to watch the boy and ran for help.
(d) He said no.
4. How old was Dinah’s baby?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Five weeks.
5. What did Black Beauty and Mr. Gordon see a young boy trying to make a pony do at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) Move forward.
(b) Jump a gate.
(c) Sit on command.
(d) Rear back on its hind legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused Black Beauty to stumble and fall in Chapter 25?
2. Who did Jerry agree to drive on a Sunday?
3. Who convinced Jerry to drive someone on a Sunday in Chapter 36?
4. Why did Jerry borrow a cart from the butcher for his Sunday drive in Chapter 36?
5. After Black Beauty stumbled in Chapter 25, what happened to Reuben Smith?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)