|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Reuben Smith’s vice?
2. What did John do when the farmer’s son asked for his help in Chapter 13?
(a) He left his horse there to watch the boy and ran for help.
(b) He said no.
(c) He made the boy beg before helping him.
(d) He gave the boy a ride to town.
3. Why would the pony not obey the boy riding it in Chapter 13?
(a) The boy was not giving the command properly.
(b) It had not been trained to do what the boy wanted.
(c) It had been stung by a bee.
(d) The gate was too high.
4. Who convinced Jerry to drive someone on a Sunday in Chapter 36?
(b) Mrs. Briggs.
5. Who did Jerry agree to drive on a Sunday?
(a) No one.
(b) Dinah Brown.
(c) Mrs. Briggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Dinah’s baby?
2. What did Black Beauty think about all night at the end of Chapter 25?
3. Which farmer was the father of the boy in Chapter 13?
4. What did Black Beauty and Mr. Gordon see a young boy trying to make a pony do at the beginning of Chapter 13?
5. What caused Black Beauty to stumble and fall in Chapter 25?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)