|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Patty Bancroft tell Beth when she calls?
2. What was the main benefit for Frannie of being married to Bobby?
3. Who videotapes Beth's assistance to the injured children?
4. What products does Cindy's mother sell?
5. What help does Beth provide for the injured children in #128?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Beth resist Patty Bancroft's recent recommendations for her and Robert's safety?
2. When does Frannie realize that she needs to enlist Patty Bancroft's help to escape from Bobby?
3. How does Beth inadvertently end up on TV news and how does she feel about it?
4. What does Beth wonder about the real reason she has left Bobby?
5. How does Beth respond when Patty Bancroft insists that Beth and Robert move after the television news broadcast?
6. How do Beth and Robert react when they learn that several New York police officers have been killed?
7. What does Beth do as she begins to relax and feel less panicked in her new life?
8. What is the first slip that Beth makes in possibly revealing her former identity?
9. What is the tipping point that causes Frannie to make the decision to leave Bobby?
10. What does Beth reveal to Cindy about why she finally decided to leave Bobby?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Create a character study of Bobby. What are his physical characteristics? What are his motivations? What are his fears? What are his dreams? What else can you say about Bobby?
Essay Topic 2
Create a character study of Cindy. What are her physical characteristics? What are her motivations? What are her fears? What are her dreams? What else can you say about Cindy?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Bobby and Mike. Both men want influence over Beth but have their hold on her in very different ways. Why are their differences classic examples of conflict in drama? What other similarities and dissimilarities are there between the two characters?
This section contains 1,200 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)