|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Levitt need Beth to bring her?
2. What happens during an intimate moment between Beth and Mike?
(a) She reverts to Frannie.
(b) He proposes to her.
(c) She breaks up with him.
(d) She is abusive to him.
3. Where do Beth and Robert have a Thanksgiving meal?
(a) At the church.
(b) A diner.
(c) At home.
(d) At a homeless shelter.
4. What medical emergency occurs for Cindy at Thanksgiving?
(a) Her daughter breaks her arm.
(b) Her father has a stroke.
(c) Her mother falls and breaks a hip.
(d) She suffers a crushed pelvis in a car accident.
5. How did Cindy's twin sister die?
(a) She was run over by a tractor.
(b) She had heart problems.
(c) She was in a car accident.
(d) She had leukemia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Beth's house later that night?
2. After the incident at school, Robert thinks that his father could be ______________.
3. What does Robert do for the first time in his life in this section?
4. What does Beth ask Grace to tell her?
5. What was the main benefit for Frannie of being married to Bobby?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the story of how Mr. and Mrs. Levitt met?
2. Why is Beth alarmed by a noise when Robert has a sleepover?
3. What does Beth reveal to Cindy regarding another relationship with a man when they are at the beauty salon?
4. What does Beth do as she begins to relax and feel less panicked in her new life?
5. How does Beth inadvertently end up on TV news and how does she feel about it?
6. What does Beth do on Christmas night instead of calling Grace like she wants to do?
7. What does Beth reveal to Cindy about why she finally decided to leave Bobby?
8. Why does Beth not panic when she learns that Robert has called his father after the bullying incident?
9. How does Robert react when Beth and Mike begin to see more of each other?
10. What prevents Beth from becoming too intimate with Mike?
This section contains 1,160 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)