|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What holiday do Beth and Robert spend with the Roerbackers?
(a) Fourth of July.
2. What does Robert want to talk about during dinner?
(a) His school work.
(b) Going on vacation.
(c) A girl he likes.
(d) His father.
3. What happens during an intimate moment between Beth and Mike?
(a) He proposes to her.
(b) She breaks up with him.
(c) She is abusive to him.
(d) She reverts to Frannie.
4. Where does Frannie go after Bobby breaks her nose?
(a) A women's shelter.
(b) Grace's apartment.
(d) The clinic.
5. Why is Robert in a better mood by Christmas night?
(a) His cold is clearing up.
(b) He spends time with Cindy's children.
(c) He gets to talk to his father.
(d) He gets all the gifts he wanted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Grace tells Beth that _____________ has been to her home several times looking for Frannie.
2. Where does Mike take Beth and Robert on an outing?
3. What does Beth give Mike for a Christmas gift?
4. What products does Cindy's mother sell?
5. How are two children injured on the outing in #128?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Beth wonder about the real reason she has left Bobby?
2. How does Beth inadvertently end up on TV news and how does she feel about it?
3. What is the first slip that Beth makes in possibly revealing her former identity?
4. Why is Beth alarmed by a noise when Robert has a sleepover?
5. What is the story of how Mr. and Mrs. Levitt met?
6. What does Beth do on Christmas night instead of calling Grace like she wants to do?
7. How do Beth and Robert react when they learn that several New York police officers have been killed?
8. Why do Beth and Robert end up having Thanksgiving dinner by themselves?
9. Why does Beth resist Patty Bancroft's recent recommendations for her and Robert's safety?
10. What does Beth reveal to Cindy about why she finally decided to leave Bobby?
This section contains 1,097 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)