|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who videotapes Beth's assistance to the injured children?
(a) Mr. Castro.
(b) Mrs. Levitt.
(c) Mr. Illing.
(d) Mike Riordan.
2. Where did Cindy grow up?
(a) In the city.
(b) On a farm.
(c) In the suburbs.
(d) In a small town.
3. Why did Cindy marry the man she did?
(a) He comes from a good family.
(b) He is the most sensitive man she ever met.
(c) He is very attentive to her.
(d) He wanted to start a pool business.
4. What was the main benefit for Frannie of being married to Bobby?
(a) She had a respectable home.
(b) They took many vacations.
(c) He had come from a wealthy family.
(d) He had been popular in their community.
5. For how long were Mr. and Mrs. Levitt married?
(a) 40 years.
(b) 60 years.
(c) 33 years.
(d) 55 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city are the Castros visiting relatives for Thanksgiving?
2. What medical emergency occurs for Cindy at Thanksgiving?
3. What is the status of the relationship between Beth and Mike?
4. What does Beth believe is hardest for Frannie to have left in her old life?
5. What school project of Robert's upsets Beth?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Beth miss the most from her old life as Frannie?
2. How does Beth respond when Patty Bancroft insists that Beth and Robert move after the television news broadcast?
3. What does Robert admit to Beth for the first time as they have Thanksgiving dinner?
4. What is the story of how Mr. and Mrs. Levitt met?
5. How does a bullying episode at school make Robert think about his father?
6. What does Beth learn from Grace when she calls her on Thanksgiving night?
7. Why do Beth and Robert end up having Thanksgiving dinner by themselves?
8. What is the tipping point that causes Frannie to make the decision to leave Bobby?
9. What does Beth do as she begins to relax and feel less panicked in her new life?
10. What does Beth wonder about the real reason she has left Bobby?
This section contains 1,265 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)