|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Beth not put in her duplex?
(b) Wet bar.
2. What will Robert's new name be?
3. On what does Patty's network survive?
(c) Corporate sponsors.
4. How does Robert adjust to the idea that his father is an abuser?
(a) He questions it.
(b) He flat out rejects it.
(c) He seems to accept it.
(d) He knows it is true.
5. From where does Patty Bancroft call Beth?
(a) A pay phone.
(b) Her office.
(c) Her home phone.
(d) Her cell phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Cindy invited Robert to do?
2. Who is the woman who has come to Frannie's aid?
3. Where does Beth find Robert?
4. What will Frannie's new name be?
5. What is the name of the boy next door who befriends Robert?
Short Essay Questions
1. What made Frannie start to entertain the idea of leaving her husband?
2. Why is Beth hesitant to allow Robert to go off by himself in the grocery store?
3. What is the reason that Frannie has finally decided to leave her abusive husband?
4. How has the move to Florida impacted Beth's relationship with Robert?
5. Why does Frannie feel a sense of guilt regarding her injuries?
6. What does Beth do to make the duplex a little more homey?
7. What details does Beth have to drill into Robert prior to his going to school?
8. What is the nature of Beth's encounter with Mike Riordan in the grocery store?
9. How does Beth begin to feel about Mike as their friendship deepens?
10. What does Frannie realize about her husband when hearing details about a police case?
This section contains 899 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)