1. What is Frannie's last name?
2. What is Frannie's profession?
3. For how many years has Frannie been married?
4. How long has Frannie's husband, Bobby, been violent toward her?
(a) Since right after their wedding.
(b) Since the birth of their son.
(c) Since the early days of their courtship.
(d) Just the last few months.
5. What is Bobby's profession?
(c) Police officer.
6. What positive thing does Frannie recall about Bobby?
(a) His good looks.
(b) His charm.
(c) His generosity.
(d) His compassion.
7. What is the reason Bobby hit Frannie for the first time?
(a) Hewas stoned.
(b) He was drunk.
(c) He was grieving.
(d) He was jealous.
8. After Bobby hit Frannie the first time, what article of clothing could she not wear for a week?
(b) Low cut dress.
(d) V-neck sweater.
9. Why did Frannie dismiss Bobby's early violence toward her?
(a) She didn't think it would happen again.
(b) She knew her parents would make her break up with him.
(c) She knew he would kill her if she said anything.
(d) She was afraid to say anything.
This section contains 3,988 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)