|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what room of the house did Michael witness his mother having an affair with a younger man?
(a) In the pantry.
(b) In the laundry room.
(c) In the library.
(d) In the billiards room.
2. Now that she has started working a new job, what does Lydia speak of wanting to purchase?
(a) A new home.
(b) A new diamond ring.
(c) A new computer.
(d) A new car.
3. Who kills the British soldier that attacked Hajera?
(d) Ali Ali.
4. What month of the year is known as the "month of anniversaries" in the Ali home?
5. What look does Du Boise have on his face at the moment Michael shoots him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the mosque where Michael's grandfather was the Imam?
2. What is the nationality of the soldier that attacked Ali Ali's sister?
3. How does Lydia react to Silas's plea that she return home?
4. How does Michael respond to Vinu's story of abuse from her father?
5. What did Michael do so that no passers-by would recognize what he was doing during the murder?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Silas feel when he knows that Lydia has left him for good this time?
2. How does Lydia's life change after she returns from the hospital?
3. What story of abuse does Vinu tell Michael when she meets him at his home?
4. What announcement does Julian make while out for lunch at "The Crucible" with his friends.
5. How does Silas react to Lydia's birthday gift to him?
6. While planning Silas's birthday party, what worries overcome Kate's thoughts at the dinner table?
7. How did Ouma Angel die?
8. Where does Michael shoot Vinu's father, and what is his reaction to the crime?
9. What happens when Michael finally comes face-to-face with Du Boise in the shopping mall?
10. What practice does Michael do before he attempts to kill Vinu's father?
This section contains 869 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)