|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month of the year is known as the "month of anniversaries" in the Ali home?
2. How does Lydia know that her letter from Toronto has been intercepted?
(a) There is a tear in the corner of the envelope.
(b) There are words and phrases blacked out in the letter.
(c) There are fingerprints covering the envelope.
(d) The envelope has been resealed with tape.
3. After reading that he is the product of a rape, who is the first person Mikey calls?
4. Where did Du Boise work before entering the army?
(a) In a steel mill.
(b) In a diamond mine.
(c) On a cotton farm.
(d) On a fishing boat.
5. What is the name of the mosque where Michael's grandfather was the Imam?
(a) Gooseberry Street Mosque.
(b) Griffith Street Mosque.
(c) Germania Street Mosque.
(d) Granite Street Mosque.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael steal from Professor Graham?
2. Where does Michael shoot Du Boise, killing him?
3. How does Mikey's sister react when he secretly phones her to catch up?
4. How much older is Mireille than Silas?
5. How long does Grace think the smells of her home have been accumulating?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)