|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Kate leaves Mikey, whom does she have a meeting scheduled with at work?
(a) The Attorney General.
(b) The Secretary of Defense.
(c) The Treasurer.
(d) The President.
2. How many times have Kate and Mikey secretly met?
3. Whom does Silas call for emergency help when he sees that his wife is injured?
(a) He calls the police.
(b) He calls the fire department.
(c) He calls an ambulance.
(d) He calls no one.
4. What does Michael steal from Professor Graham?
(a) A bag of coins.
(b) A diamond.
(c) A gun.
(d) A folder of papers.
5. Which of the following statements best describes the relationship between Lydia's family and Silas?
(a) They welcome him as one of their own.
(b) They do not know him.
(c) They are indifferent to him.
(d) They are suspicious of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lydia feel about Kate?
2. While pregnant, what decision does Lydia decide to make after the baby is born?
3. Which of the following groups of people is NOT one that Silas meets with while writing the TRC report?
4. When Lydia found Mikey and his sister lying in bed together, what was the only part of their bodies touching?
5. Which of the following is NOT a physical change Silas's mother endured after meeting Du Boise?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)