|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Kate's lover, Marguerite, used to live before returning to Kate's home?
(a) North America.
(c) South America.
2. How does Janine feel about Kate staying at the Ali home?
(a) She is outraged.
(b) She is confused.
(c) She is apathetic.
(d) She is excited.
3. Why does Silas fear that Lydia is going into shock?
(a) Her pupils dilate.
(b) Her skin goes pale.
(c) Her breath quickens.
(d) Her crying slows.
4. What month of the year is known as the "month of anniversaries" in the Ali home?
5. After reading that he is the product of a rape, who is the first person Mikey calls?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Silas respond to running into Du Boise again?
2. How does Alec react to his wife's request to discuss the family?
3. What part of Lydia's foot was cut in her injuries?
4. In what country did Silas apply to be an ambassador?
5. How does Lydia know that her letter from Toronto has been intercepted?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)