|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mikey is lying in bed thinking, which debate is he thinking about and replaying in his mind?
(a) The debate with his sister.
(b) The debate with his teacher.
(c) The debate with his mother.
(d) The debate with his father.
2. Why does Silas call Alec after returning home from the hospital?
(a) To check up on the news.
(b) To hear his voice.
(c) To check up on Mikey.
(d) To report his homecoming.
3. After reading that he is the product of a rape, who is the first person Mikey calls?
4. How does Lydia react to the broken glass on her porch?
(a) She runs from it.
(b) She dances on it.
(c) She immediately sweeps it up.
(d) She ignores it.
5. What is the name of the woman whom Lydia chose as her fantasy lover in Durban?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Silas being held during Du Boise's encounter with Lydia?
2. How does Lydia get home from the hospital after she is discharged?
3. How many times have Kate and Mikey secretly met?
4. What is the name of the woman who Silas met with a deep knife wound that hadn't properly healed?
5. What does Silas see lying in a hospital bed when he wakes from his nightmare?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)