|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Alec is drinking his tea, which of the following people is NOT a source of his outrage?
(a) Mohandas Gandhi.
(d) Nelson Mandela.
2. What is the name of Lydia's sister?
3. Which type of school and church did Lydia attend as a child?
4. What is the name of the woman who Silas met with a deep knife wound that hadn't properly healed?
(a) Fanny Dip.
(b) Danny Flip.
(c) Manny Hip.
(d) Tanny Pip.
5. What tiny animal comes in through the window and drinks from Mikey's water glass?
(a) A chipmunk.
(b) A bird.
(c) A squirrel.
(d) A bat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Julian Solomon's marriage?
2. Where was Silas being held during Du Boise's encounter with Lydia?
3. How does Lydia react to the broken glass on her porch?
4. What does Lydia reveal about her relationship with Du Boise?
5. Which of the following adjectives does Silas use to describe his son's behavior?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)