|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following political leaders was inadvertently involved in Mikey's sister being sent away from home?
(a) Martin Luther.
(b) Nelson Mandela.
(c) Mother Teresa.
(d) Mohandas Gandhi.
2. What is the name of Lydia's sister?
3. Which of the following is NOT something Mikey finds in his mother's desk drawers?
(a) A dead and dried carnation.
(b) Photographs of him as a child.
(c) Tickets to the zoo.
(d) Grocery store receipts.
4. What happens when Mikey tries to break the blue Ali stone?
(a) It cracks the wall.
(b) It shatters into a million pieces.
(c) It bounces away.
(d) It cuts his hand.
5. How does Mikey feel before he begins to read his mother's diary?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joao ask Lydia to do at the party?
2. What religion did Silas's father practice?
3. What beverage do Julian and Kate drink while they are watching the news?
4. Whom does Mikey ask Kate to gather papers about and return to him?
5. Which of the following characters does NOT give a speech about Silas at his birthday party?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)