|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which type of school and church did Lydia attend as a child?
2. What special description is given about Vinu's father at the moment of his death?
(a) The way he smelled.
(b) The way he fell.
(c) The sounds he made.
(d) The fear in his eyes.
3. What is the name of the city where Silas grew up, and where Mikey often visits when he is stressed?
(d) St. Lawrence.
4. Which of the following political leaders was inadvertently involved in Mikey's sister being sent away from home?
(a) Martin Luther.
(b) Nelson Mandela.
(c) Mother Teresa.
(d) Mohandas Gandhi.
5. Where do Julian and Kate find Silas, completely drunk, at his birthday party?
(a) In his car.
(b) On the roof.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mikey is lying in bed thinking, which debate is he thinking about and replaying in his mind?
2. How many times did Michael think about how he would shoot the gun before he confronted Vinu's father?
3. What does Silas wrap around Lydia's injuries to try to stop the bleeding?
4. Why did Lydia not attend University?
5. What does Silas see lying in a hospital bed when he wakes from his nightmare?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)