|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Petey bring into the room at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
2. Where does Goldberg tell Lulu he used to go and visit children every day before going home?
3. Who does Stanley kick near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
4. What does Goldberg say is too harsh in Act 2, Part 3?
5. What do McCann and Goldberg do with Stanley's glasses?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the author's use of suspense in the play. What methods did he use to create a sense of suspense in the lives of these characters?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the parallels between Stanley and Goldberg in the play. In what way did the author create similarities in these characters?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the symbolism of the wheelbarrow in the play. What might the author hope for it to foreshadow for the characters in the play?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)