|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the liquor poured in Act 2, Part 3 from?
2. What does Meg collect before going out of the house in Act 3, Part 1?
3. Whose car does Petey tell Meg is parked outside their house?
4. What does the person Meg meets when trying to take tea to Stanley say he had been doing with Stanley?
5. What does Meg say McCann and Goldberg did with all their food at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the author's use of violence in the play. In what way was the portrayal of violence different in the play?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the symbolism of the broken drum in the play. In what way might it have represented Stanley's emotional state?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the author's portrayal of reality in the play. In what way did the characters try and escape their reality?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)