|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Goldberg tell Lulu he used to go and visit children every day before going home?
2. What is the person coming down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2 dressed for?
3. What do McCann and Goldberg do with Stanley's glasses?
4. In what country do McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of committing lecherous questions?
5. Who comes down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the nature of Meg and Petey's relationship in the play. What was the author trying to portray about their relationship? What is telling of their character by this portrayal?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the significance of Ireland in the play. What importance did Ireland serve to further the story along? What does Ireland have to do with Stanley's past?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the symbolism of McCann shredding the newspaper in the play. How might this act represent what he is currently doing to Stanley's life?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)