Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to come downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
2. What is the name of the game the party guests play?
3. What does McCann tell Goldberg he won't do again near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
4. What does Meg do when she hears someone coming downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
5. What does Goldberg do when Meg asks him if he is going out in a car?
Discuss the role of friendship in the play. Were there any genuine friendships present in the play?
Discuss the role of safety in the play. In what ways was the safety of the play's characters in jeopardy? How did the characters' sense of safety play into their delusions?
Examine the author's use of violence in the play. In what way was the portrayal of violence different in the play?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)