|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley ask for Goldberg and McCann to return to him in Act 2, Part 3?
2. What is the person coming down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2 dressed for?
3. What sticks on Stanley's foot while he is blindfolded?
4. What does McCann shine on Stanley's face in Act 2, Part 3?
5. What does Goldberg tell Petey was too exciting for Stanley to handle?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the role of sexual tension in the play. What might be the author's purpose for creating this tension?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the nature of Goldberg and McCann's relationship in the play. What seems to be the rapport between the two men? What motivates their relationship?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the role of safety in the play. In what ways was the safety of the play's characters in jeopardy? How did the characters' sense of safety play into their delusions?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)