|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley tell Goldberg he has made a mistake about at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
2. What does Petey go to check on at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
3. What does Lulu compliment Goldberg on in Act 2, Part 3?
4. What does McCann shine on Stanley's face in Act 2, Part 3?
5. What is Meg playing with as she enters the scene in Act 2, Part 3?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the author's use of suspense in the play. What methods did he use to create a sense of suspense in the lives of these characters?
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the nature of Meg's desire for Stanley in the play. How does Stanley react to these advances? What does this behavior from Meg say about her character?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the symbolism of the broken drum in the play. In what way might it have represented Stanley's emotional state?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)