|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Petey offer to fetch for Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
2. What does McCann come downstairs with near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
3. What does Stanley grab to defend himself against McCann?
4. What do Meg and Goldberg begin pouring in Act 2, Part 3?
5. What does Stanley do tauntingly to McCann and Goldberg in Act 2, Part 2?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the role of sexual tension in the play. What might be the author's purpose for creating this tension?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the parallels between Stanley and Goldberg in the play. In what way did the author create similarities in these characters?
Essay Topic 3
Analyze the author's use of suppression in the play. What methods did the author use to create suppression in the characters?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)