|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McCann tell Goldberg he won't do again near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
2. What noise interrupts the argument between McCann, Goldberg, and Stanley?
3. What is Meg wearing at the beginning of Act 2, Part 3?
4. Meg asks Petey if the car outside their house contains what?
5. Where does Goldberg tell Lulu he used to go and visit children every day before going home?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the significance of Ireland in the play. What importance did Ireland serve to further the story along? What does Ireland have to do with Stanley's past?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the significance of the characters' past haunting their present in the play. What details did we learn about the characters past and what role did this have on their portrayal in the play?
Essay Topic 3
Analyze the nature of Meg's desire for Stanley in the play. How does Stanley react to these advances? What does this behavior from Meg say about her character?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)