|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McCann and Goldberg argue that the number they taunt Stanley with is?
2. What does Lulu compliment Goldberg on in Act 2, Part 3?
3. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Petey say he encountered when he came home the previous night?
4. What do Meg and Goldberg begin pouring in Act 2, Part 3?
5. What does Petey go to check on at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the significance of Ireland in the play. What importance did Ireland serve to further the story along? What does Ireland have to do with Stanley's past?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the parallels between Stanley and Goldberg in the play. In what way did the author create similarities in these characters?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the nature of no person or action being what it seems in the play. What message might the author have been trying to get across by doing this?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)