|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley ask for Goldberg and McCann to return to him in Act 2, Part 3?
2. In Act 3, Part 1, who does Goldberg tell Petey it would be a good idea for Stanley to see?
3. What does Petey go to check on at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
4. What does Stanley tell McCann when he arrives with the liquor?
5. What do Meg and Goldberg begin pouring in Act 2, Part 3?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the significance of the characters' past haunting their present in the play. What details did we learn about the characters past and what role did this have on their portrayal in the play?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the role of sexual tension in the play. What might be the author's purpose for creating this tension?
Essay Topic 3
Analyze the nature of Meg and Petey's relationship in the play. What was the author trying to portray about their relationship? What is telling of their character by this portrayal?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)