|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Petey bring into the room at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
2. What is the person coming down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2 dressed for?
3. What does Meg complain about having before leaving the house in Act 3, Part 1?
4. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of not believing in?
5. Who screams when Stanley begins moving near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the role of sexual tension in the play. What might be the author's purpose for creating this tension?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the significance of the characters' past haunting their present in the play. What details did we learn about the characters past and what role did this have on their portrayal in the play?
Essay Topic 3
Analyze the author's use of suppression in the play. What methods did the author use to create suppression in the characters?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)