|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to come downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
2. What is the name of the game the party guests play?
3. What does McCann tell Goldberg he won't do again near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
4. What does Meg do when she hears someone coming downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
5. What does Goldberg do when Meg asks him if he is going out in a car?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the symbolism of the wheelbarrow in the play. What might the author hope for it to foreshadow for the characters in the play?
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the author's use of suppression in the play. What methods did the author use to create suppression in the characters?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the nature of Goldberg and McCann's relationship in the play. What seems to be the rapport between the two men? What motivates their relationship?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)