Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to come downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
2. What is the name of the game the party guests play?
3. What does McCann tell Goldberg he won't do again near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
4. What does Meg do when she hears someone coming downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
5. What does Goldberg do when Meg asks him if he is going out in a car?
Discuss the nature of Goldberg and McCann's relationship in the play. What seems to be the rapport between the two men? What motivates their relationship?
Discuss the role of delusion in the play. In what way did the characters create their own sense of delusion in the play?
Analyze the nature of Meg's desire for Stanley in the play. How does Stanley react to these advances? What does this behavior from Meg say about her character?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)