|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country do McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of committing lecherous questions?
2. What does Meg do when she hears someone coming downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
3. What does Lulu compliment Goldberg on in Act 2, Part 3?
4. What does Meg say McCann and Goldberg did with all their food at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
5. What does Stanley grab to defend himself against McCann?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the nature of Meg's desire for Stanley in the play. How does Stanley react to these advances? What does this behavior from Meg say about her character?
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the nature of Meg and Petey's relationship in the play. What was the author trying to portray about their relationship? What is telling of their character by this portrayal?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the nature of Goldberg and McCann's relationship in the play. What seems to be the rapport between the two men? What motivates their relationship?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)