|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who screams when Stanley begins moving near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
2. What does the person Meg meets when trying to take tea to Stanley say he had been doing with Stanley?
3. Who does Goldberg tell Lulu used to call him Simey?
4. What does McCann shine on Stanley's face in Act 2, Part 3?
5. Who does Meg say she was met by when trying to take tea to Stanley?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the nature of no person or action being what it seems in the play. What message might the author have been trying to get across by doing this?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the role of sexual tension in the play. What might be the author's purpose for creating this tension?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the symbolism of the wheelbarrow in the play. What might the author hope for it to foreshadow for the characters in the play?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)