|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Goldberg tell Lulu he used to go and visit children every day before going home?
2. What does Stanley tell McCann when he arrives with the liquor?
3. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of not believing in?
4. What does Stanley do tauntingly to McCann and Goldberg in Act 2, Part 2?
5. What is Meg wearing at the beginning of Act 2, Part 3?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the role of sexual tension in the play. What might be the author's purpose for creating this tension?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the symbolism of the broken drum in the play. In what way might it have represented Stanley's emotional state?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the nature of no person or action being what it seems in the play. What message might the author have been trying to get across by doing this?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)