Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to come downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
2. What is the name of the game the party guests play?
3. What does McCann tell Goldberg he won't do again near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
4. What does Meg do when she hears someone coming downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
5. What does Goldberg do when Meg asks him if he is going out in a car?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the role of friendship in the play. Were there any genuine friendships present in the play?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the symbolism of the broken drum in the play. In what way might it have represented Stanley's emotional state?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the significance of Ireland in the play. What importance did Ireland serve to further the story along? What does Ireland have to do with Stanley's past?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)