Mid-Book Test (up to Act 2, Part 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How does Stanley describe his second course of breakfast to Meg?
2. What does Goldberg say is essential for a man to do in Act 1, Part 2?
3. Complete this sentence by McCann: "I'm just all right once I ____ what I'm doing."
4. What does Meg give Stanley as a gift?
5. Who does Goldberg say he and Petey were discussing in Act 2, Part 1?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Describe Meg and Petey's...
This section contains 963 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)