|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the person coming down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2 dressed for?
(a) A funeral.
(b) The birthday party.
(c) A date.
(d) A play.
2. McCann and Goldberg tell Stanley he's nothing but a/n ________.
3. What does the person Meg meets when trying to take tea to Stanley say he had been doing with Stanley?
4. What does Petey volunteer to do with Stanley's item that is broken?
(a) Take them to a store.
(b) Mend them.
(c) Throw them away.
(d) Tape them.
5. Who enters the scene after Meg finishes giving her toast to Stanley?
Short Answer Questions
1. What number does McCann and Goldberg taunt Stanley with during their interrogation?
2. Who does Goldberg and McCann accuse Stanley of behaving badly towards in Act 2, Part 2?
3. What does McCann tell Goldberg he won't do again near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
4. What does Meg say McCann and Goldberg did with all their food at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
5. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of betraying?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)