|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McCann sing for Meg in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A rap.
(b) An Irish folk song.
(c) An opera.
(d) A hymn.
2. What does Stanley ask for Goldberg and McCann to return to him in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) His drum.
(d) His glasses.
3. Why can't Meg continue her toast to Stanley?
(a) She is too drunk.
(b) She is embarrassed.
(c) She doesn't want to.
(d) She's crying too much.
4. What does Goldberg tell Petey was too exciting for Stanley to handle?
(a) Life away from his family.
(c) The birthday party.
(d) Life at the boardinghouse.
5. What color is the car that Meg notices outside her house in the third act?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the liquor poured in Act 2, Part 3 from?
2. Who does Meg say she was met by when trying to take tea to Stanley?
3. What is the name of the game the party guests play?
4. What belonging to Stanley does McCann deliberately break near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
5. Meg asks Petey if the car outside their house contains what?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)