|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg ask Goldberg flirtatiously in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) For a kiss.
(b) For compliments on her looks.
(c) For a drink.
(d) To go on a walk.
2. What does Stanley ask for Goldberg and McCann to return to him in Act 2, Part 3?
(b) His glasses.
(c) His drum.
3. Who comes down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
4. What does McCann and Goldberg argue that the number they taunt Stanley with is?
(b) Necessary and possible.
(d) Solid and stable.
5. What does Petey go to check on at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) His house.
(b) His garden.
(c) His pet.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Goldberg invite Lulu to sit?
2. What does McCann come downstairs with near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
3. What noise interrupts the argument between McCann, Goldberg, and Stanley?
4. What is the name of the game the party guests play?
5. What does Petey volunteer to do with Stanley's item that is broken?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)