|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who urges Meg to propose a toast to Stanley?
2. What does Petey go to check on at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) His pet.
(b) His house.
(c) His garden.
(d) His wife.
3. What does Meg notice is broken at the beginning of the third act?
(a) Her necklace.
(b) Stanley's glasses.
(c) Her lamp.
(d) The drum.
4. Who does Stanley kick near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
5. What noise interrupts the argument between McCann, Goldberg, and Stanley?
(a) A yell.
(b) The drum.
(d) A laugh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of betraying?
2. Where is the liquor poured in Act 2, Part 3 from?
3. What does Goldberg say celebrating birth is as wonderful as?
4. What does Petey bring into the room at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
5. Where does Stanley kick the person he does near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)