|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What of Stanley's does McCann comment is still broken in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) His watch.
(b) His glasses.
(c) His locket.
(d) The drum.
2. What does Goldberg tell Petey was too exciting for Stanley to handle?
(b) Life at the boardinghouse.
(c) Life away from his family.
(d) The birthday party.
3. In Act 3, Part 1, who does Goldberg tell Petey it would be a good idea for Stanley to see?
(a) A medicine man.
(b) His mother.
(c) His wife.
(d) A doctor.
4. What does Stanley begin doing when he is caught in a compromising position with Lulu at the end of Act 2, Part 3?
5. Who does Goldberg talk to when he begins pouring his tea in Act 3, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg say McCann and Goldberg did with all their food at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
2. Where does Goldberg invite Lulu to sit?
3. Who does Goldberg and McCann accuse Stanley of behaving badly towards in Act 2, Part 2?
4. What does Stanley do tauntingly to McCann and Goldberg in Act 2, Part 2?
5. Who does Meg say she was met by when trying to take tea to Stanley?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)