|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg attempt to do with Stanley at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Interrogate him.
(b) Intimidate him.
(c) Make small talk.
(d) Make him laugh.
2. What does Meg ask Goldberg flirtatiously in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) For compliments on her looks.
(b) For a drink.
(c) For a kiss.
(d) To go on a walk.
3. Who is the first seeker in the game played at the party?
4. Who does Petey offer to fetch for Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) A trunk.
(b) A car.
(c) A toothbrush.
(d) A doctor.
5. Whose car does Petey tell Meg is parked outside their house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stanley kick the person he does near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
2. Who is the first person to come downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
3. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of betraying?
4. What does Goldberg seem hesitant to tell Petey in regards to Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
5. In Act 3, Part 1, who does Goldberg tell Petey it would be a good idea for Stanley to see?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)