|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley begin doing when he is caught in a compromising position with Lulu at the end of Act 2, Part 3?
2. Who does Goldberg and McCann accuse Stanley of behaving badly towards in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) McCann and Goldberg.
(b) Meg, Petey, and Lulu.
(c) Meg and Petey.
3. What does McCann and Goldberg argue that the number they taunt Stanley with is?
(a) Solid and stable.
(b) Necessary and possible.
4. What do Meg and Goldberg begin pouring in Act 2, Part 3?
5. What does Meg say McCann and Goldberg did with all their food at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Gave it away.
(b) Ate it.
(c) Threw it away.
(d) Let it spoil.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 3, Part 1, who does Goldberg tell Petey it would be a good idea for Stanley to see?
2. McCann and Goldberg tell Stanley he's nothing but a/n ________.
3. Where is the liquor poured in Act 2, Part 3 from?
4. Who is the first seeker in the game played at the party?
5. What does Meg collect before going out of the house in Act 3, Part 1?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)