|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg attempt to do with Stanley at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Interrogate him.
(b) Make small talk.
(c) Make him laugh.
(d) Intimidate him.
2. What does Goldberg tell Petey was too exciting for Stanley to handle?
(a) The birthday party.
(b) Life away from his family.
(d) Life at the boardinghouse.
3. What does Stanley ask for Goldberg and McCann to return to him in Act 2, Part 3?
(b) His glasses.
(d) His drum.
4. What belonging to Stanley does McCann deliberately break near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
(a) His watch.
(b) His drum.
(c) His glasses.
(d) His locket.
5. Where does Goldberg invite Lulu to sit?
(a) On his feet.
(b) On his lap.
(c) Beside him.
(d) On the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goldberg seem hesitant to tell Petey in regards to Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
2. What color is the car that Meg notices outside her house in the third act?
3. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of not believing in?
4. Who comes down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
5. What is Meg playing with as she enters the scene in Act 2, Part 3?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)