|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg tell Petey was too exciting for Stanley to handle?
(a) The birthday party.
(b) Life at the boardinghouse.
(d) Life away from his family.
2. What does Stanley do tauntingly to McCann and Goldberg in Act 2, Part 2?
3. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Petey say he encountered when he came home the previous night?
(a) Loud noise.
(b) Nothing but silence.
4. Who compliments Meg on her appearance in Act 2, Part 3?
5. In Act 3, Part 1, who does Goldberg tell Petey it would be a good idea for Stanley to see?
(a) His wife.
(b) A medicine man.
(c) His mother.
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Meg wearing at the beginning of Act 2, Part 3?
2. What does Meg say McCann and Goldberg did with all their food at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
3. What is Meg playing with as she enters the scene in Act 2, Part 3?
4. Who does Goldberg tell Lulu used to call him Simey?
5. McCann and Goldberg tell Stanley he's nothing but a/n ________.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)