|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McCann and Goldberg argue that the number they taunt Stanley with is?
(a) Solid and stable.
(c) Necessary and possible.
2. What does Meg say McCann and Goldberg did with all their food at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Ate it.
(b) Threw it away.
(c) Let it spoil.
(d) Gave it away.
3. What does Stanley ask for Goldberg and McCann to return to him in Act 2, Part 3?
(b) His drum.
(c) His glasses.
4. What is Meg wearing at the beginning of Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A pantsuit.
(b) A costume.
(c) Her special dress.
(d) A jacket.
5. What is the person coming down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2 dressed for?
(a) A play.
(b) A date.
(c) A funeral.
(d) The birthday party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the liquor poured in Act 2, Part 3 from?
2. Who is the first person to come downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
3. Who compliments Meg on her appearance in Act 2, Part 3?
4. What does Petey volunteer to do with Stanley's item that is broken?
5. Why can't Meg continue her toast to Stanley?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)