|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Petey go to check on at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) His wife.
(b) His garden.
(c) His house.
(d) His pet.
2. What does Meg collect before going out of the house in Act 3, Part 1?
(b) A cane.
(c) Her pet.
(d) Her shopping bag.
3. What of Stanley's does McCann comment is still broken in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) His glasses.
(b) His watch.
(c) The drum.
(d) His locket.
4. What does Lulu compliment Goldberg on in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) His looks.
(b) His public speaking.
(c) His suit.
(d) His drink.
5. What belonging to Stanley does McCann deliberately break near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
(a) His locket.
(b) His drum.
(c) His watch.
(d) His glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 3, Part 1, who does Goldberg tell Petey it would be a good idea for Stanley to see?
2. What does Stanley do tauntingly to McCann and Goldberg in Act 2, Part 2?
3. What does Petey volunteer to do with Stanley's item that is broken?
4. Who does Goldberg tell Lulu used to call him Simey?
5. What do Meg and Goldberg begin pouring in Act 2, Part 3?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)