|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg attempt to do with Stanley at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Make him laugh.
(b) Make small talk.
(c) Intimidate him.
(d) Interrogate him.
2. In Act 3, Part 1, who does Goldberg tell Petey it would be a good idea for Stanley to see?
(a) His mother.
(b) A medicine man.
(c) His wife.
(d) A doctor.
3. What does Goldberg do when Meg asks him if he is going out in a car?
(a) Laughs at her.
(b) Yells at her.
(c) Talks with her.
(d) Ignores her.
4. What does Stanley tell McCann when he arrives with the liquor?
(a) To get out.
(b) To leave his family alone.
(c) To give him a drink.
(d) To give him money.
5. Who urges Meg to propose a toast to Stanley?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters the scene after Meg finishes giving her toast to Stanley?
2. What does Goldberg say is too harsh in Act 2, Part 3?
3. Who does Petey offer to fetch for Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
4. What does Stanley ask for Goldberg and McCann to return to him in Act 2, Part 3?
5. What is the name of the game the party guests play?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)