|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg notice is broken at the beginning of the third act?
(a) Her lamp.
(b) The drum.
(c) Her necklace.
(d) Stanley's glasses.
2. Who screams when Stanley begins moving near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
3. What does Goldberg say is too harsh in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) The music.
(b) The atmosphere.
(c) The lighting.
(d) The food.
4. In what country do McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of committing lecherous questions?
5. What do McCann and Goldberg do with Stanley's glasses?
(a) Hide them.
(b) Break them.
(c) Tear them off his face.
(d) Smash them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg complain about having before leaving the house in Act 3, Part 1?
2. What noise interrupts the argument between McCann, Goldberg, and Stanley?
3. What does McCann come downstairs with near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
4. What does Goldberg offer Stanley congratulations about near the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
5. Why can't Meg continue her toast to Stanley?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)