|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley do tauntingly to McCann and Goldberg in Act 2, Part 2?
2. What does Goldberg offer Stanley congratulations about near the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) His job.
(b) His birthday.
(c) His new family.
(d) His wedding.
3. What of Stanley's does McCann comment is still broken in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) His locket.
(b) His watch.
(c) His glasses.
(d) The drum.
4. What is Meg playing with as she enters the scene in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A bat.
(b) A drum.
(c) A flower.
(d) A book.
5. Who does Stanley kick near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goldberg do when Meg asks him if he is going out in a car?
2. Who urges Meg to propose a toast to Stanley?
3. What does McCann and Goldberg argue that the number they taunt Stanley with is?
4. What does Goldberg tell Petey was too exciting for Stanley to handle?
5. What does McCann sing for Meg in Act 2, Part 3?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)