|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg attempt to do with Stanley at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Make small talk.
(b) Intimidate him.
(c) Interrogate him.
(d) Make him laugh.
2. What does McCann sing for Meg in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A hymn.
(b) An Irish folk song.
(c) An opera.
(d) A rap.
3. What does Stanley ask for Goldberg and McCann to return to him in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) His drum.
(b) His glasses.
4. Where does Goldberg invite Lulu to sit?
(a) On the floor.
(b) On his lap.
(c) On his feet.
(d) Beside him.
5. What noise interrupts the argument between McCann, Goldberg, and Stanley?
(b) The drum.
(c) A laugh.
(d) A yell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
2. What does McCann come downstairs with near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
3. What is the person coming down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2 dressed for?
4. What does Goldberg offer Stanley congratulations about near the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
5. What does Stanley grab to defend himself against McCann?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)