|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of not believing in?
(a) His family.
(c) His country.
(d) His brother.
2. What does Meg say McCann and Goldberg did with all their food at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Threw it away.
(b) Ate it.
(c) Gave it away.
(d) Let it spoil.
3. What does Meg notice is broken at the beginning of the third act?
(a) Stanley's glasses.
(b) The drum.
(c) Her necklace.
(d) Her lamp.
4. What does McCann and Goldberg argue that the number they taunt Stanley with is?
(b) Necessary and possible.
(c) Solid and stable.
5. What does Stanley begin doing when he is caught in a compromising position with Lulu at the end of Act 2, Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goldberg do when Meg asks him if he is going out in a car?
2. What do McCann and Goldberg do with Stanley's glasses?
3. Who screams when Stanley begins moving near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
4. What does Meg collect before going out of the house in Act 3, Part 1?
5. Who does Petey offer to fetch for Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)