|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg offer Stanley congratulations about near the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) His job.
(b) His birthday.
(c) His new family.
(d) His wedding.
2. What noise interrupts the argument between McCann, Goldberg, and Stanley?
(a) A yell.
(b) A laugh.
(c) The drum.
3. McCann and Goldberg tell Stanley he's nothing but a/n ________.
4. Who does Goldberg tell Lulu used to call him Simey?
(a) His son.
(b) His mother.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His wife.
5. What color is the car that Meg notices outside her house in the third act?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg say McCann and Goldberg did with all their food at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
2. What number does McCann and Goldberg taunt Stanley with during their interrogation?
3. What of Stanley's does McCann comment is still broken in Act 3, Part 1?
4. Who compliments Meg on her appearance in Act 2, Part 3?
5. Who does Meg say she was met by when trying to take tea to Stanley?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)