|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Goldberg and McCann accuse Stanley of behaving badly towards in Act 2, Part 2?
(b) Meg and Petey.
(c) McCann and Goldberg.
(d) Meg, Petey, and Lulu.
2. What does Meg collect before going out of the house in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Her pet.
(c) A cane.
(d) Her shopping bag.
3. Who screams when Stanley begins moving near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
4. Where does Meg tell McCann she always dreamed of visiting but never did?
5. What does Stanley tell Goldberg he has made a mistake about at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) That he wasn't who they were looking for.
(b) That they had the wrong city.
(c) That there was room at the boardinghouse.
(d) That they were welcome there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to come downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
2. What is the name of the game the party guests play?
3. Who does Petey offer to fetch for Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
4. Who compliments Meg on her appearance in Act 2, Part 3?
5. What does Goldberg say celebrating birth is as wonderful as?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)