|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley do loudly when McCann and Goldberg continue taunting him?
2. What is Meg playing with as she enters the scene in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A drum.
(b) A flower.
(c) A book.
(d) A bat.
3. What does Stanley ask for Goldberg and McCann to return to him in Act 2, Part 3?
(c) His drum.
(d) His glasses.
4. Who does Petey offer to fetch for Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) A toothbrush.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A car.
(d) A trunk.
5. What do Meg and Goldberg begin pouring in Act 2, Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Petey go to check on at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
2. What belonging to Stanley does McCann deliberately break near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
3. Meg asks Petey if the car outside their house contains what?
4. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of killing?
5. Where does Meg tell McCann she always dreamed of visiting but never did?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)