|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
2. What does Petey volunteer to do with Stanley's item that is broken?
(a) Take them to a store.
(b) Throw them away.
(c) Tape them.
(d) Mend them.
3. What does McCann come downstairs with near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Two suitcases.
(b) A bat.
(c) A book.
(d) A drum.
4. What does Lulu compliment Goldberg on in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) His suit.
(b) His public speaking.
(c) His drink.
(d) His looks.
5. Meg asks Petey if the car outside their house contains what?
(a) A wheelbarrow.
(b) A body.
(c) A woodcutter.
(d) A shovel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Goldberg tell Lulu he used to go and visit children every day before going home?
2. In what country do McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of committing lecherous questions?
3. What does Petey go to check on at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
4. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of killing?
5. Who does Goldberg and McCann accuse Stanley of behaving badly towards in Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)