|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose car does Petey tell Meg is parked outside their house?
2. What does Goldberg seem hesitant to tell Petey in regards to Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) That he is dead.
(b) That he is alive.
(c) That he is better.
(d) That he is leaving.
3. What does Goldberg attempt to do with Stanley at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Make small talk.
(b) Make him laugh.
(c) Interrogate him.
(d) Intimidate him.
4. What belonging to Stanley does McCann deliberately break near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
(a) His drum.
(b) His watch.
(c) His glasses.
(d) His locket.
5. What does Meg complain about having before leaving the house in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) A headache.
(b) Her stomach hurts.
(c) Her feelings are hurt.
(d) She is tired.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg say McCann and Goldberg did with all their food at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
2. Who comes down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
3. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Petey say he encountered when he came home the previous night?
4. In what country do McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of committing lecherous questions?
5. Who compliments Meg on her appearance in Act 2, Part 3?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)