|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of not believing in?
(b) His family.
(c) His brother.
(d) His country.
2. Where does Stanley kick the person he does near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) The leg.
(b) The arm.
(c) The stomach.
(d) The head.
3. What does Goldberg tell Petey was too exciting for Stanley to handle?
(a) The birthday party.
(b) Life away from his family.
(d) Life at the boardinghouse.
4. Who is the first seeker in the game played at the party?
5. What does Stanley do tauntingly to McCann and Goldberg in Act 2, Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Petey say he encountered when he came home the previous night?
2. Who does Meg say she was met by when trying to take tea to Stanley?
3. What does Petey volunteer to do with Stanley's item that is broken?
4. What does Stanley ask for Goldberg and McCann to return to him in Act 2, Part 3?
5. What belonging to Stanley does McCann deliberately break near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)