Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person to come downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
2. What is the name of the game the party guests play?
(a) Hide and go seek.
(b) Blind man's bluff.
(c) Ring around the rosy.
(d) Truth or dare.
3. What does McCann tell Goldberg he won't do again near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(b) Go back upstairs.
4. What does Meg do when she hears someone coming downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
(d) Gets excited.
5. What does Goldberg do when Meg asks him if he is going out in a car?
(a) Yells at her.
(b) Laughs at her.
(c) Ignores her.
(d) Talks with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of not believing in?
2. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Petey say he encountered when he came home the previous night?
3. What belonging to Stanley does McCann deliberately break near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
4. Why can't Meg continue her toast to Stanley?
5. What does Stanley tell Goldberg he has made a mistake about at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)