|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McCann come downstairs with near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) A book.
(b) Two suitcases.
(c) A drum.
(d) A bat.
2. Where does Goldberg invite Lulu to sit?
(a) On his lap.
(b) On his feet.
(c) Beside him.
(d) On the floor.
3. What does McCann tell Goldberg he won't do again near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Go back upstairs.
4. What does Goldberg seem hesitant to tell Petey in regards to Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) That he is dead.
(b) That he is better.
(c) That he is alive.
(d) That he is leaving.
5. What is the person coming down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2 dressed for?
(a) A date.
(b) The birthday party.
(c) A funeral.
(d) A play.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley begin doing when he is caught in a compromising position with Lulu at the end of Act 2, Part 3?
2. What does Meg notice is broken at the beginning of the third act?
3. What does Meg collect before going out of the house in Act 3, Part 1?
4. What does Goldberg offer Stanley congratulations about near the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
5. What does Goldberg tell Stanley to do repeatedly in Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)