|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first seeker in the game played at the party?
2. What does McCann and Goldberg argue that the number they taunt Stanley with is?
(a) Solid and stable.
(b) Necessary and possible.
3. Where does Goldberg invite Lulu to sit?
(a) On the floor.
(b) Beside him.
(c) On his lap.
(d) On his feet.
4. What does Goldberg tell Stanley to do repeatedly in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Be calm.
(b) Get out.
(c) Shut up.
(d) Sit down.
5. What is the person coming down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2 dressed for?
(a) A date.
(b) A play.
(c) A funeral.
(d) The birthday party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who compliments Meg on her appearance in Act 2, Part 3?
2. What does Stanley do loudly when McCann and Goldberg continue taunting him?
3. What noise interrupts the argument between McCann, Goldberg, and Stanley?
4. What does Stanley grab to defend himself against McCann?
5. What does McCann come downstairs with near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)