|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Goldberg tell Lulu he used to go and visit children every day before going home?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A bar.
(c) The playground.
(d) The store.
2. What do Meg and Goldberg begin pouring in Act 2, Part 3?
3. What does McCann sing for Meg in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A rap.
(b) An opera.
(c) A hymn.
(d) An Irish folk song.
4. Who does Goldberg and McCann accuse Stanley of behaving badly towards in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) McCann and Goldberg.
(c) Meg and Petey.
(d) Meg, Petey, and Lulu.
5. What does Goldberg say is too harsh in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) The food.
(b) The atmosphere.
(c) The lighting.
(d) The music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goldberg say celebrating birth is as wonderful as?
2. Where is the liquor poured in Act 2, Part 3 from?
3. In what country do McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of committing lecherous questions?
4. Who urges Meg to propose a toast to Stanley?
5. What noise interrupts the argument between McCann, Goldberg, and Stanley?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)