|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Meg playing with as she enters the scene in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A book.
(b) A flower.
(c) A drum.
(d) A bat.
2. Who does Goldberg and McCann accuse Stanley of behaving badly towards in Act 2, Part 2?
(b) McCann and Goldberg.
(c) Meg and Petey.
(d) Meg, Petey, and Lulu.
3. What does Meg collect before going out of the house in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Her pet.
(c) A cane.
(d) Her shopping bag.
4. Where does Meg tell McCann she always dreamed of visiting but never did?
5. McCann and Goldberg tell Stanley he's nothing but a/n ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McCann come downstairs with near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
2. Where does Goldberg invite Lulu to sit?
3. In what country do McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of committing lecherous questions?
4. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of not believing in?
5. Who does Meg say she was met by when trying to take tea to Stanley?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)