|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McCann shine on Stanley's face in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A flashlight.
(b) A lamp.
(c) A candle.
(d) A lighter.
2. Where does Goldberg tell Lulu he used to go and visit children every day before going home?
(a) The store.
(b) A bar.
(c) The playground.
(d) A restaurant.
3. What does Stanley tell McCann when he arrives with the liquor?
(a) To get out.
(b) To give him money.
(c) To leave his family alone.
(d) To give him a drink.
4. What does Goldberg tell Stanley to do repeatedly in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Sit down.
(b) Be calm.
(c) Shut up.
(d) Get out.
5. What does Goldberg tell Petey was too exciting for Stanley to handle?
(a) Life away from his family.
(b) The birthday party.
(d) Life at the boardinghouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg say McCann and Goldberg did with all their food at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
2. Who comes down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
3. What do Meg and Goldberg begin pouring in Act 2, Part 3?
4. Who does Goldberg talk to when he begins pouring his tea in Act 3, Part 1?
5. What does McCann sing for Meg in Act 2, Part 3?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)