|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Goldberg and McCann accuse Stanley of behaving badly towards in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Meg and Petey.
(b) McCann and Goldberg.
(d) Meg, Petey, and Lulu.
2. What is the person coming down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2 dressed for?
(a) A date.
(b) A play.
(c) The birthday party.
(d) A funeral.
3. What sticks on Stanley's foot while he is blindfolded?
(a) His glasses.
(b) The drum.
(c) A trap.
(d) The cake.
4. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of betraying?
(a) His children.
(c) The organization.
(d) His family.
5. Meg asks Petey if the car outside their house contains what?
(a) A shovel.
(b) A woodcutter.
(c) A body.
(d) A wheelbarrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Meg and Goldberg begin pouring in Act 2, Part 3?
2. What does McCann and Goldberg argue that the number they taunt Stanley with is?
3. Who is the first seeker in the game played at the party?
4. What does Goldberg attempt to do with Stanley at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
5. What is Meg playing with as she enters the scene in Act 2, Part 3?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)