|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sticks on Stanley's foot while he is blindfolded?
(a) His glasses.
(b) The cake.
(c) A trap.
(d) The drum.
2. In Act 3, Part 1, who does Goldberg tell Petey it would be a good idea for Stanley to see?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A medicine man.
3. What is the person coming down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2 dressed for?
(a) A play.
(b) A funeral.
(c) A date.
(d) The birthday party.
4. What does McCann tell Goldberg he won't do again near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(c) Go back upstairs.
5. What does Petey bring into the room at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) A book.
(b) His newspaper.
(c) A cane.
(d) A glass.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Goldberg tell Lulu used to call him Simey?
2. Who enters the scene after Meg finishes giving her toast to Stanley?
3. What does Meg ask Goldberg flirtatiously in Act 2, Part 3?
4. What does Stanley do loudly when McCann and Goldberg continue taunting him?
5. What does Goldberg do when Meg asks him if he is going out in a car?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)