|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg offer to bring to the party?
(c) A gift.
(d) A dress.
2. Where does McCann sit at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) On the porch.
(b) At the table.
(c) On a couch.
(d) On the floor.
3. What does McCann say Goldberg's real name is?
4. Which of the following descriptions were not given to Stanley when he first comes down the stairs?
(c) In his pajamas.
(d) Wearing glasses.
5. How does Stanley describe his second course of breakfast to Meg?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
2. Who tries to leave after being introduced to the two gentlemen in Act 2, Part 1?
3. What does Meg brag to Goldberg and McCann about regarding Stanley?
4. What does McCann repeatedly and nervously ask Goldberg regarding the boardinghouse at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
5. What does Goldberg ask Meg in regards to her other guests?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way do McCann and Goldberg say Stanley doesn't exist?
2. Describe Goldberg's speech in regards to the principles he believes in.
3. How does Meg act when she hears someone coming down the stairs in Act 3, Part 1?
4. Describe the interaction between Goldberg and Lulu in Act 3, Part 2.
5. Describe the interaction between Goldberg and Stanley at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2.
6. Describe Stanley's appearance when he is brought downstairs in the final scene.
7. Describe how McCann and Goldberg act towards Stanley when he asks for his glasses back?
8. Describe Meg's interaction with the deliveryman.
9. What does Meg say regarding the black car?
10. How does Stanley react when Meg gives him fried bread?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)