|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Petey tell Meg is new and coming soon to their area in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A football team.
(b) A show.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A neighbor.
2. What does Goldberg say he treated a girl with when he was younger?
3. Whose name makes Stanley react with concern in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
(a) Asked for him.
(b) Bought a suit.
(c) Read a book.
(d) Got a haircut.
5. What does Goldberg say is essential for a man to do in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Be rich.
(b) Be in love.
(c) Stay in control.
(d) Be good at your job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goldberg ask Meg in regards to her other guests?
2. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Stanley tell McCann he would be doing soon?
3. What does McCann do when Stanley grabs his arm?
4. Why does Meg become excited in regards to her new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
5. What does Stanley say two men coming in a van will have to take a person away in?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the only character to emerge from the play with his/her delusions intact?
2. Describe Meg and Petey's conversation at the beginning of the play.
3. What is the nature of Meg and Petey's conversation regarding two potential borders near the beginning of the first act?
4. What is Stanley's reaction when Meg mentions the two men that will be staying in the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 1?
5. Describe the interaction between Meg and the two gentlemen when they first meet.
6. Describe McCann's appearance at the table at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1.
7. What is the nature of McCann and Stanley's conversation when the former will not allow Stanley to leave?
8. What occurs to Stanley after McCann enters the room in Act 2, Part 2?
9. Describe the interaction between McCann and Lulu when he enters the room in Act 3, Part 2.
10. What does Stanley tell McCann in regard to his birthday in Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)