|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Stanley kiss Meg after she gives him his gift?
(a) On the neck.
(b) On the lips.
(c) On the cheek.
(d) On the hand.
2. How does Stanley describe his second course of breakfast to Meg?
3. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Kissing her goodbye.
(b) Reading his paper.
(c) Drinking his tea.
(d) Cleaning his dish.
4. What is the name of the town Stanley says he used to live?
5. Who are the first people to appear in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Petey and Lulu.
(b) Stanley and Petey.
(c) McCann and Goldberg.
(d) Meg and Lulu.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stanley suddenly grab McCann's arm in Act 2, Part 1?
2. What type of room does Meg say she has for the men coming to stay in their boardinghouse?
3. Where does Meg tell Stanley that Petey met the men coming to the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What does McCann say Stanley is, which is odd for someone on their birthday?
5. What does Meg brag to Goldberg and McCann about regarding Stanley?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the nature of the conversation between McCann, Goldberg, and Stanley regarding the "necessary and possible"?
2. Describe McCann as he comes downstairs in Act 3, Part 1.
3. Describe Meg's interaction with the deliveryman.
4. What does Meg tell the two gentlemen about Stanley during their first meeting?
5. What is the nature of McCann and Stanley's interaction in Act 2, Part 1?
6. Describe the interaction between Lulu and Stanley at the end of Act 1, Part 1.
7. What is the nature of McCann and Goldberg's conversation regarding their job at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
8. What is the nature of Petey and Meg's conversation regarding the drum at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
9. How does Stanley react after McCann and Goldberg continue to interrogate him near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
10. What is the nature of Meg and Petey's conversation regarding Stanley at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)