|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Petey tell Meg is new and coming soon to their area in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A football team.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) A show.
(d) A restaurant.
2. What is the name of the town Stanley says he used to live?
3. What does Stanley say two men coming in a van will have to take a person away in?
(a) A shovel.
(b) A gun.
(c) An appetite.
(d) A wheelbarrow.
4. What does Goldberg tell McCann is quite different in regards to their job in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) The plan.
(b) The main issue.
(c) The scheme.
(d) Their role.
5. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) His tea is too strong.
(b) She shouldn't clean while he eats.
(c) She shouldn't have come up to his room.
(d) She's too nosy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
2. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Stanley tell McCann he would be doing soon?
3. What subject do Stanley and McCann discuss in Act 2, Part 1?
4. Who are the first people to appear in Act 1, Part 2?
5. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are the lights described at the beginning of the birthday party?
2. What does Goldberg tell Lulu he used to do every day before going home to his wife?
3. What is the nature of Petey and Goldberg's conversation regarding Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
4. What does Meg say regarding the black car?
5. What is the nature of McCann and Stanley's interaction in Act 2, Part 1?
6. What is the nature of Goldberg and Petey's discussion of Stanley's glasses in Act 3, Part 1?
7. Describe Meg's actions when she begins drinking.
8. Describe the game the members of the birthday party play.
9. What is the nature of the conversation between McCann, Goldberg, and Stanley regarding the "necessary and possible"?
10. What is the nature of Meg and Petey's conversation regarding two potential borders near the beginning of the first act?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)