|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose name makes Stanley react with concern in Act 1, Part 2?
2. What does Stanley say two men coming in a van will have to take a person away in?
(a) A gun.
(b) An appetite.
(c) A wheelbarrow.
(d) A shovel.
3. How many men does Petey tell Meg he encountered that may be boarding with them?
4. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
5. What does Stanley say in regards to the people talking outside that makes him irritable?
(a) What they are talking about.
(b) Why they won't leave.
(c) Why they won't come inside.
(d) Why they are there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
2. What noise is heard offstage at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
3. Why does Meg become excited in regards to her new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What does Stanley say when Meg offers him a present in Act 1, Part 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Stanley say in regards to piano playing in Act 1, Part 1?
2. What is the nature of McCann and Goldberg's conversation regarding the newspaper at the beginning of Act 3, Part 2?
3. What is the nature of Meg and Petey's conversation regarding two potential borders near the beginning of the first act?
4. What does Goldberg say to Meg regarding Stanley's birthday in Act 1, Part 2?
5. What does Meg say regarding the black car?
6. Describe the conversation between McCann and Goldberg before they enter the boardinghouse at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2.
7. What is the nature of Meg and Stanley's conversation when he first returns to the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 2?
8. What does Meg say about breakfast at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
9. How does Stanley react after McCann and Goldberg continue to interrogate him near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
10. Describe the interaction between Meg and the two gentlemen when they first meet.
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)