|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McCann say Goldberg's real name is?
2. What does McCann say is the only reason he is nervous in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) He likes the guy.
(b) He wants to be finished.
(c) He feels sick.
(d) He's waiting to start.
3. What is the relationship between Meg and Petey in the play?
(a) Husband and wife.
(b) Brother and sister.
4. What does McCann show gratitude to Goldberg for in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) His support.
(b) His niceness.
(c) His sincerity.
(d) His hospitality.
5. What do Stanley and Petey discuss when Stanley first comes downstairs?
(a) The weather.
(d) The paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Goldberg say he and Petey were discussing in Act 2, Part 1?
2. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
3. Who is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1?
4. How many men does Petey tell Meg he encountered that may be boarding with them?
5. What does Goldberg ask Meg in regards to her other guests?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Stanley react after McCann and Goldberg continue to interrogate him near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
2. Describe the events that interrupt the argument between McCann, Goldberg and Stanley at the end of Act 2, Part 2.
3. Describe the interaction between Meg and the two gentlemen when they first meet.
4. What is the nature of Meg and Petey's conversation regarding Stanley at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
5. Describe the interaction between McCann and Lulu when he enters the room in Act 3, Part 2.
6. What is the nature of Meg and Petey's conversation regarding two potential borders near the beginning of the first act?
7. Describe how McCann and Goldberg act towards Stanley when he asks for his glasses back?
8. How does Goldberg act when Lulu enters the room in Act 2, Part 3?
9. Describe the game the members of the birthday party play.
10. What is the nature of McCann and Goldberg's conversation regarding the newspaper at the beginning of Act 3, Part 2?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)