|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
(a) Got a haircut.
(b) Bought a suit.
(c) Read a book.
(d) Asked for him.
2. What does McCann say is the only reason he is nervous in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) He wants to be finished.
(b) He's waiting to start.
(c) He feels sick.
(d) He likes the guy.
3. What time does Goldberg say the party will start?
(a) 7 o'clock.
(b) 9 o'clock.
(c) 8 o'clock.
(d) 10 o'clock.
4. What does Goldberg say he treated a girl with when he was younger?
5. What do Stanley and Petey discuss when Stanley first comes downstairs?
(b) The paper.
(c) The weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town Stanley says he used to live?
2. What does McCann say Stanley is, which is odd for someone on their birthday?
3. Who is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1?
4. Who does Goldberg tell Meg he had previously spoke with when they first meet?
5. What nickname does Goldberg say him mother called him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Stanley react when Meg gives him fried bread?
2. What is the nature of Meg and Petey's conversation regarding two potential borders near the beginning of the first act?
3. Describe how McCann and Goldberg act towards Stanley when he asks for his glasses back?
4. What is the nature of McCann and Goldberg's conversation regarding their job at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
5. What is the nature of Goldberg's discussion of his name near the end of Act 2, Part 1?
6. What is the nature of the conversation between McCann, Goldberg, and Stanley regarding the "necessary and possible"?
7. How does Stanley react after McCann and Goldberg continue to interrogate him near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
8. Describe the interaction between McCann and Lulu when he enters the room in Act 3, Part 2.
9. Describe the conversation between McCann and Goldberg before they enter the boardinghouse at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2.
10. What is Stanley's reaction when Meg mentions the two men that will be staying in the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)