|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Stanley kiss Meg after she gives him his gift?
(a) On the hand.
(b) On the lips.
(c) On the cheek.
(d) On the neck.
2. What does McCann say Stanley is, which is odd for someone on their birthday?
3. What does McCann tell Goldberg he has always been truly?
(a) A hard worker.
(b) A good man.
(c) A good friend.
(d) A Christian.
4. What instrument does Meg say she likes to hear Stanley play?
5. What does McCann say is the only reason he is nervous in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) He wants to be finished.
(b) He likes the guy.
(c) He feels sick.
(d) He's waiting to start.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion is Goldberg in the play?
2. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
3. Who is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1?
4. How many men does Petey tell Meg he encountered that may be boarding with them?
5. What does Meg come into the scene carrying in Act 1, Part 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Meg's interaction with the deliveryman.
2. Describe the interaction between Goldberg and Stanley at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2.
3. How does McCann react when Stanley says he's not the kind of man to cause trouble in Act 2, Part 1?
4. Describe the events that interrupt the argument between McCann, Goldberg and Stanley at the end of Act 2, Part 2.
5. How does Meg act when she hears someone coming down the stairs in Act 3, Part 1?
6. At the beginning of the play, what is the nature of Stanley and Meg's conversation regarding breakfast?
7. Describe the interaction between Goldberg and Lulu in Act 3, Part 2.
8. How are the lights described at the beginning of the birthday party?
9. What is the nature of Petey and Meg's conversation regarding the drum at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
10. What is the nature of Goldberg's compliments to Meg at the beginning of Act 2, Part 3?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)