|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McCann say Goldberg's real name is?
2. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
3. What religion is Goldberg in the play?
4. Why does Meg become excited in regards to her new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Because they complimented her.
(b) Because they are good looking.
(c) Because they brought her a gift.
(d) Because they liked their room.
5. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
(a) Asked for him.
(b) Read a book.
(c) Bought a suit.
(d) Got a haircut.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Meg say she will invite to a party at her house?
2. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
3. What time does Goldberg say the party will start?
4. Complete this sentence by McCann: "I'm just all right once I ____ what I'm doing."
5. Who does Goldberg say he and Petey were discussing in Act 2, Part 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way do McCann and Goldberg say Stanley doesn't exist?
2. At the beginning of the play, what is the nature of Stanley and Meg's conversation regarding breakfast?
3. What is the nature of McCann and Goldberg's conversation regarding their job at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
4. How does Stanley react when McCann and Goldberg say he doesn't exist?
5. What is the nature of McCann and Stanley's interaction in Act 2, Part 1?
6. What is the nature of Goldberg and Petey's discussion of Stanley's glasses in Act 3, Part 1?
7. What does Meg say about breakfast at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
8. How does Stanley react after hearing Goldberg's name in Act 1, Part 2?
9. What does Meg tell the two gentlemen about Stanley during their first meeting?
10. Describe the interaction between Meg and the two gentlemen when they first meet.
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)