|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg tell McCann is quite different in regards to their job in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) The scheme.
(b) The main issue.
(c) Their role.
(d) The plan.
2. What is Stanley invited to by the person who brings in the parcel?
(a) To a picnic.
(b) To a restaurant.
(c) On a date.
(d) To a bar.
3. What does Goldberg offer to bring to the party?
(b) A gift.
(c) A dress.
4. Who tries to leave after being introduced to the two gentlemen in Act 2, Part 1?
5. What does Petey excuse himself to do at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Meet friends.
(b) Tend to his garden.
(c) Play poker.
(d) Play chess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of room does Meg say she has for the men coming to stay in their boardinghouse?
2. What time does Goldberg say the party will start?
3. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What do Stanley and Petey discuss when Stanley first comes downstairs?
5. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
Short Essay Questions
1. What occurs to Stanley after McCann enters the room in Act 2, Part 2?
2. What is Stanley's reaction when Meg mentions the two men that will be staying in the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 1?
3. How does Meg act when she hears someone coming down the stairs in Act 3, Part 1?
4. Describe the game the members of the birthday party play.
5. What is the nature of Meg and Petey's conversation regarding two potential borders near the beginning of the first act?
6. What is the nature of McCann and Goldberg's interrogation of Stanley?
7. What is the nature of McCann and Goldberg's conversation regarding their job at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
8. What is the nature of Stanley's complaints regarding Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
9. What does Meg tell the two gentlemen about Stanley during their first meeting?
10. What is the nature of the conversation between McCann, Goldberg, and Stanley regarding the "necessary and possible"?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)