|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Complete this sentence by Goldberg: "I mean naturally they ________ me to take care of it."
2. What does McCann ask Goldberg in regards to their job near the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) If it will be messy.
(b) If its like anything they've done before.
(c) If it will take longer than usual.
(d) If it will be quick.
3. How many men does Petey tell Meg he encountered that may be boarding with them?
4. What does Petey tell Meg is new and coming soon to their area in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A football team.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) A show.
5. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
(a) Read a book.
(b) Asked for him.
(c) Got a haircut.
(d) Bought a suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McCann say is the only reason he is nervous in Act 1, Part 2?
2. What does Goldberg say is essential for a man to do in Act 1, Part 2?
3. What does Stanley say two men coming in a van will have to take a person away in?
4. What does Goldberg tell McCann is quite different in regards to their job in Act 1, Part 2?
5. What does Goldberg suggest McCann go out and get at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the nature of Goldberg and Petey's discussion of Stanley's glasses in Act 3, Part 1?
2. What is the nature of Meg and Stanley's conversation regarding his birthday in Act 1, Part 2?
3. How does Stanley react after McCann and Goldberg continue to interrogate him near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
4. Describe the interaction between Goldberg and Lulu in Act 3, Part 2.
5. What is the nature of Petey and Meg's conversation regarding the drum at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
6. How does Stanley react when McCann and Goldberg say he doesn't exist?
7. What is the nature of McCann and Goldberg's conversation regarding the newspaper at the beginning of Act 3, Part 2?
8. Describe the events that interrupt the argument between McCann, Goldberg and Stanley at the end of Act 2, Part 2.
9. Describe Meg's actions when she begins drinking.
10. What does Petey say was the nature of his and Goldberg's conversation while outside in Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)