|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1 carrying?
(a) An apple.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A dog.
(d) A book.
2. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
3. Who is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What does Meg come into the scene carrying in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A box.
(b) An umbrella.
(c) A flower.
(d) Her shopping.
5. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
(a) The horoscopes.
(b) A comic.
(c) The classifieds.
(d) A birth announcement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley try and figure out while talking to McCann in Act 2, Part 1?
2. What does Goldberg say he treated a girl with when he was younger?
3. What does Goldberg say is essential for a man to do in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What does Stanley complain about in regards to his breakfast?
5. What does Petey tell Meg is new and coming soon to their area in Act 1, Part 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the nature of McCann and Goldberg's conversation regarding the newspaper at the beginning of Act 3, Part 2?
2. Describe how McCann and Goldberg act towards Stanley when he asks for his glasses back?
3. What occurs to Stanley after McCann enters the room in Act 2, Part 2?
4. Describe Stanley's appearance when he is brought downstairs in the final scene.
5. What does Stanley say in regards to piano playing in Act 1, Part 1?
6. What is the nature of McCann and Stanley's conversation when the former will not allow Stanley to leave?
7. How does Meg act when she hears someone coming down the stairs in Act 3, Part 1?
8. How does Stanley react after hearing Goldberg's name in Act 1, Part 2?
9. Describe Stanley's actions with a drum at the end of Act 1, Part 2.
10. What does Meg tell the two gentlemen about Stanley during their first meeting?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)