|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg offer to bring to the party?
(a) A dress.
(b) A gift.
2. Finish this sentence by Goldberg: "For a paper, perhaps, to see how the M.C.C. was getting on _______."
3. What type of room does Meg say she has for the men coming to stay in their boardinghouse?
4. Where does Stanley kiss Meg after she gives him his gift?
(a) On the lips.
(b) On the hand.
(c) On the cheek.
(d) On the neck.
5. What is Stanley invited to by the person who brings in the parcel?
(a) To a picnic.
(b) On a date.
(c) To a restaurant.
(d) To a bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
2. What does Stanley complain about in regards to his breakfast?
3. Why does Meg become excited in regards to her new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What does McCann say Goldberg's real name is?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the nature of Petey and Goldberg's conversation regarding Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
2. What happens after Stanley is caught in a compromising position with Lulu near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
3. Describe the interaction between Stanley and Meg when she asks for a cigarette.
4. What is the nature of Goldberg's discussion of his name near the end of Act 2, Part 1?
5. What does Stanley tell McCann in regard to his birthday in Act 2, Part 1?
6. Describe Goldberg's speech in regards to the principles he believes in.
7. Describe Meg's actions when she begins drinking.
8. What does Stanley say regarding his time in Ireland in Act 2, Part 1?
9. What is the nature of Meg and Stanley's conversation regarding his birthday in Act 1, Part 2?
10. What does Meg tell the two gentlemen about Stanley during their first meeting?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)