|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who urges Meg to propose a toast to Stanley?
2. What does Meg notice is broken at the beginning of the third act?
(a) Stanley's glasses.
(b) Her necklace.
(c) The drum.
(d) Her lamp.
3. What does Stanley ask for Goldberg and McCann to return to him in Act 2, Part 3?
(b) His drum.
(d) His glasses.
4. What of Stanley's does McCann comment is still broken in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) The drum.
(b) His locket.
(c) His glasses.
(d) His watch.
5. What noise interrupts the argument between McCann, Goldberg, and Stanley?
(a) A yell.
(c) A laugh.
(d) The drum.
6. What does Stanley grab to defend himself against McCann?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A bat.
(d) A chair.
7. What does Lulu compliment Goldberg on in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) His looks.
(b) His suit.
(c) His drink.
(d) His public speaking.
8. What does Stanley tell Goldberg he has made a mistake about at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) That there was room at the boardinghouse.
(b) That they were welcome there.
(c) That he wasn't who they were looking for.
(d) That they had the wrong city.
9. What do McCann and Goldberg do with Stanley's glasses?
(a) Hide them.
(b) Break them.
(c) Smash them.
(d) Tear them off his face.
10. What does Stanley do tauntingly to McCann and Goldberg in Act 2, Part 2?
11. What does McCann tell Goldberg he won't do again near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(b) Go back upstairs.
12. What does Goldberg say celebrating birth is as wonderful as?
(b) Having children.
(c) Getting up in the morning.
(d) Getting married.
13. What do Meg and Goldberg begin pouring in Act 2, Part 3?
14. Who comes down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
15. Who is the first person to come downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Meg tell McCann she always dreamed of visiting but never did?
2. Where does Goldberg tell Lulu he used to go and visit children every day before going home?
3. What does Meg say McCann and Goldberg did with all their food at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
4. What does Goldberg seem hesitant to tell Petey in regards to Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
5. What does Stanley do after he realizes McCann and Goldberg outnumbered him near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)