|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Goldberg tell Lulu used to call him Simey?
(a) His wife.
(b) His mother.
(c) His son.
(d) His daughter.
2. Where does Goldberg tell Lulu he used to go and visit children every day before going home?
(a) The playground.
(b) The store.
(c) A bar.
(d) A restaurant.
3. Who does Petey offer to fetch for Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) A car.
(b) A toothbrush.
(c) A trunk.
(d) A doctor.
4. What does Meg ask Goldberg flirtatiously in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) To go on a walk.
(b) For a kiss.
(c) For a drink.
(d) For compliments on her looks.
5. What does Goldberg offer Stanley congratulations about near the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) His wedding.
(b) His job.
(c) His new family.
(d) His birthday.
6. What does the person Meg meets when trying to take tea to Stanley say he had been doing with Stanley?
7. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of betraying?
(a) His family.
(c) His children.
(d) The organization.
8. What does Goldberg say is too harsh in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) The music.
(b) The atmosphere.
(c) The food.
(d) The lighting.
9. What does Meg notice is broken at the beginning of the third act?
(a) The drum.
(b) Her lamp.
(c) Her necklace.
(d) Stanley's glasses.
10. What does McCann sing for Meg in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) An opera.
(b) A hymn.
(c) An Irish folk song.
(d) A rap.
11. What does Goldberg attempt to do with Stanley at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Make small talk.
(b) Intimidate him.
(c) Interrogate him.
(d) Make him laugh.
12. What sticks on Stanley's foot while he is blindfolded?
(a) The drum.
(b) The cake.
(c) His glasses.
(d) A trap.
13. What does Petey bring into the room at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) A book.
(b) A glass.
(c) His newspaper.
(d) A cane.
14. Who comes down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
15. What color is the car that Meg notices outside her house in the third act?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country do McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of committing lecherous questions?
2. Whose car does Petey tell Meg is parked outside their house?
3. Meg asks Petey if the car outside their house contains what?
4. What does McCann shine on Stanley's face in Act 2, Part 3?
5. What of Stanley's does McCann comment is still broken in Act 3, Part 1?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)