|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg tell Stanley to do repeatedly in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Get out.
(b) Shut up.
(c) Be calm.
(d) Sit down.
2. Who screams when Stanley begins moving near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
3. What do Meg and Goldberg begin pouring in Act 2, Part 3?
4. What number does McCann and Goldberg taunt Stanley with during their interrogation?
5. Who does Goldberg tell Lulu used to call him Simey?
(a) His wife.
(b) His mother.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His son.
6. What does Meg complain about having before leaving the house in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Her stomach hurts.
(b) A headache.
(c) Her feelings are hurt.
(d) She is tired.
7. What does Stanley do tauntingly to McCann and Goldberg in Act 2, Part 2?
8. Who comes down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
9. What does Goldberg do when Meg asks him if he is going out in a car?
(a) Talks with her.
(b) Ignores her.
(c) Laughs at her.
(d) Yells at her.
10. Where does Meg tell McCann she always dreamed of visiting but never did?
11. What of Stanley's does McCann comment is still broken in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) His glasses.
(b) The drum.
(c) His watch.
(d) His locket.
12. What does McCann come downstairs with near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Two suitcases.
(b) A drum.
(c) A book.
(d) A bat.
13. In Act 3, Part 1, who does Goldberg tell Petey it would be a good idea for Stanley to see?
(a) His mother.
(b) A medicine man.
(c) A doctor.
(d) His wife.
14. In what country do McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of committing lecherous questions?
15. Who enters the scene after Meg finishes giving her toast to Stanley?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do McCann and Goldberg do with Stanley's glasses?
2. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of killing?
3. What does Meg do when she hears someone coming downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
4. Who does Goldberg and McCann accuse Stanley of behaving badly towards in Act 2, Part 2?
5. What does Goldberg attempt to do with Stanley at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)