|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who screams when Stanley begins moving near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
2. What is Meg playing with as she enters the scene in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A drum.
(b) A book.
(c) A bat.
(d) A flower.
3. What does Stanley begin doing when he is caught in a compromising position with Lulu at the end of Act 2, Part 3?
4. Who comes down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
5. What sticks on Stanley's foot while he is blindfolded?
(a) His glasses.
(b) The cake.
(c) The drum.
(d) A trap.
6. Who does Goldberg and McCann accuse Stanley of behaving badly towards in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Meg, Petey, and Lulu.
(b) Meg and Petey.
(d) McCann and Goldberg.
7. What does Stanley tell Goldberg he has made a mistake about at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) That they were welcome there.
(b) That they had the wrong city.
(c) That he wasn't who they were looking for.
(d) That there was room at the boardinghouse.
8. What does Meg collect before going out of the house in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Her shopping bag.
(c) A cane.
(d) Her pet.
9. What does Goldberg tell Petey was too exciting for Stanley to handle?
(a) Life away from his family.
(b) The birthday party.
(d) Life at the boardinghouse.
10. What does the person Meg meets when trying to take tea to Stanley say he had been doing with Stanley?
11. Whose car does Petey tell Meg is parked outside their house?
12. Who compliments Meg on her appearance in Act 2, Part 3?
13. Who does Meg say she was met by when trying to take tea to Stanley?
14. Who is the first seeker in the game played at the party?
15. Who does Goldberg talk to when he begins pouring his tea in Act 3, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who urges Meg to propose a toast to Stanley?
2. Meg asks Petey if the car outside their house contains what?
3. Where does Goldberg invite Lulu to sit?
4. Where does Stanley kick the person he does near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
5. Who is the first person to come downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)