|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do McCann and Goldberg do with Stanley's glasses?
(a) Hide them.
(b) Tear them off his face.
(c) Smash them.
(d) Break them.
2. Who is the first seeker in the game played at the party?
3. What is the name of the game the party guests play?
(a) Blind man's bluff.
(b) Truth or dare.
(c) Ring around the rosy.
(d) Hide and go seek.
4. Who does Meg say she was met by when trying to take tea to Stanley?
5. What does Stanley tell Goldberg he has made a mistake about at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) That they were welcome there.
(b) That he wasn't who they were looking for.
(c) That there was room at the boardinghouse.
(d) That they had the wrong city.
6. What does Meg do when she hears someone coming downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
(b) Gets excited.
7. What does Goldberg say celebrating birth is as wonderful as?
(a) Getting up in the morning.
(b) Getting married.
(c) Having children.
8. What sticks on Stanley's foot while he is blindfolded?
(a) The cake.
(b) A trap.
(c) The drum.
(d) His glasses.
9. What does Stanley do loudly when McCann and Goldberg continue taunting him?
10. McCann and Goldberg tell Stanley he's nothing but a/n ________.
11. What does Goldberg say is too harsh in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) The music.
(b) The food.
(c) The lighting.
(d) The atmosphere.
12. What is Meg playing with as she enters the scene in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A flower.
(b) A bat.
(c) A drum.
(d) A book.
13. What does Goldberg attempt to do with Stanley at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Make small talk.
(b) Intimidate him.
(c) Interrogate him.
(d) Make him laugh.
14. What does Goldberg tell Petey was too exciting for Stanley to handle?
(a) The birthday party.
(b) Life at the boardinghouse.
(c) Life away from his family.
15. Where does Goldberg invite Lulu to sit?
(a) Beside him.
(b) On his lap.
(c) On his feet.
(d) On the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley do tauntingly to McCann and Goldberg in Act 2, Part 2?
2. What number does McCann and Goldberg taunt Stanley with during their interrogation?
3. Where is the liquor poured in Act 2, Part 3 from?
4. Who compliments Meg on her appearance in Act 2, Part 3?
5. Where does Goldberg tell Lulu he used to go and visit children every day before going home?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)