|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters the scene after Meg finishes giving her toast to Stanley?
2. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of betraying?
(a) The organization.
(b) His family.
(c) His children.
3. Who urges Meg to propose a toast to Stanley?
4. What does Lulu compliment Goldberg on in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) His looks.
(b) His suit.
(c) His public speaking.
(d) His drink.
5. What does Stanley do tauntingly to McCann and Goldberg in Act 2, Part 2?
6. What does Meg say McCann and Goldberg did with all their food at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Ate it.
(b) Let it spoil.
(c) Threw it away.
(d) Gave it away.
7. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of killing?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) His child.
(d) His wife.
8. What do Meg and Goldberg begin pouring in Act 2, Part 3?
9. Who does Goldberg and McCann accuse Stanley of behaving badly towards in Act 2, Part 2?
(b) Meg, Petey, and Lulu.
(c) Meg and Petey.
(d) McCann and Goldberg.
10. Meg asks Petey if the car outside their house contains what?
(a) A wheelbarrow.
(b) A body.
(c) A woodcutter.
(d) A shovel.
11. What does Stanley do after he realizes McCann and Goldberg outnumbered him near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
12. Whose car does Petey tell Meg is parked outside their house?
13. What does McCann come downstairs with near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) A drum.
(b) A bat.
(c) A book.
(d) Two suitcases.
14. Who does Stanley kick near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
15. Who compliments Meg on her appearance in Act 2, Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg do when she hears someone coming downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
2. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Petey say he encountered when he came home the previous night?
3. What does McCann tell Goldberg he won't do again near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
4. What does Meg collect before going out of the house in Act 3, Part 1?
5. What does Stanley do loudly when McCann and Goldberg continue taunting him?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)