|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley do after he realizes McCann and Goldberg outnumbered him near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
2. McCann and Goldberg tell Stanley he's nothing but a/n ________.
3. What does McCann and Goldberg argue that the number they taunt Stanley with is?
(a) Solid and stable.
(b) Necessary and possible.
4. What does the person Meg meets when trying to take tea to Stanley say he had been doing with Stanley?
5. What does Meg complain about having before leaving the house in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) A headache.
(b) Her stomach hurts.
(c) She is tired.
(d) Her feelings are hurt.
6. What does Meg ask Goldberg flirtatiously in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) To go on a walk.
(b) For a drink.
(c) For compliments on her looks.
(d) For a kiss.
7. What color is the car that Meg notices outside her house in the third act?
8. What does Meg notice is broken at the beginning of the third act?
(a) The drum.
(b) Her necklace.
(c) Stanley's glasses.
(d) Her lamp.
9. In what country do McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of committing lecherous questions?
10. What does McCann shine on Stanley's face in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A lighter.
(b) A flashlight.
(c) A candle.
(d) A lamp.
11. What does Goldberg attempt to do with Stanley at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Make small talk.
(b) Interrogate him.
(c) Make him laugh.
(d) Intimidate him.
12. What does Goldberg do when Meg asks him if he is going out in a car?
(a) Laughs at her.
(b) Talks with her.
(c) Ignores her.
(d) Yells at her.
13. Who screams when Stanley begins moving near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
14. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of killing?
(a) His wife.
(b) His child.
(c) His mother.
(d) His brother.
15. What sticks on Stanley's foot while he is blindfolded?
(a) The drum.
(b) A trap.
(c) The cake.
(d) His glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley begin doing when he is caught in a compromising position with Lulu at the end of Act 2, Part 3?
2. What does Goldberg offer Stanley congratulations about near the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
3. Meg asks Petey if the car outside their house contains what?
4. Who does Petey offer to fetch for Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
5. What does Stanley do loudly when McCann and Goldberg continue taunting him?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)