Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person to come downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
2. What is the name of the game the party guests play?
(a) Hide and go seek.
(b) Blind man's bluff.
(c) Ring around the rosy.
(d) Truth or dare.
3. What does McCann tell Goldberg he won't do again near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(b) Go back upstairs.
4. What does Meg do when she hears someone coming downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
(d) Gets excited.
5. What does Goldberg do when Meg asks him if he is going out in a car?
(a) Yells at her.
(b) Laughs at her.
(c) Ignores her.
(d) Talks with her.
6. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of not believing in?
(a) His family.
(b) His brother.
(c) His country.
7. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Petey say he encountered when he came home the previous night?
(b) Loud noise.
(d) Nothing but silence.
8. What belonging to Stanley does McCann deliberately break near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
(a) His glasses.
(b) His watch.
(c) His locket.
(d) His drum.
9. Why can't Meg continue her toast to Stanley?
(a) She is too drunk.
(b) She's crying too much.
(c) She is embarrassed.
(d) She doesn't want to.
10. What does Stanley tell Goldberg he has made a mistake about at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) That they had the wrong city.
(b) That he wasn't who they were looking for.
(c) That they were welcome there.
(d) That there was room at the boardinghouse.
11. What is Meg wearing at the beginning of Act 2, Part 3?
(a) Her special dress.
(b) A pantsuit.
(c) A jacket.
(d) A costume.
12. What do McCann and Goldberg do with Stanley's glasses?
(a) Break them.
(b) Smash them.
(c) Tear them off his face.
(d) Hide them.
13. What does Stanley grab to defend himself against McCann?
(a) A knife.
(b) A bat.
(c) A chair.
(d) A gun.
14. What is Meg playing with as she enters the scene in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A book.
(b) A flower.
(c) A drum.
(d) A bat.
15. What does Petey bring into the room at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) A cane.
(b) His newspaper.
(c) A book.
(d) A glass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goldberg tell Petey was too exciting for Stanley to handle?
2. Who does Goldberg and McCann accuse Stanley of behaving badly towards in Act 2, Part 2?
3. What does Meg complain about having before leaving the house in Act 3, Part 1?
4. What sticks on Stanley's foot while he is blindfolded?
5. Where does Stanley kick the person he does near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)