|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Meg asks Petey if the car outside their house contains what?
(a) A body.
(b) A wheelbarrow.
(c) A woodcutter.
(d) A shovel.
2. What belonging to Stanley does McCann deliberately break near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
(a) His glasses.
(b) His locket.
(c) His watch.
(d) His drum.
3. What is the person coming down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2 dressed for?
(a) A date.
(b) A play.
(c) A funeral.
(d) The birthday party.
4. What does Stanley do loudly when McCann and Goldberg continue taunting him?
5. What does Goldberg say celebrating birth is as wonderful as?
(a) Getting married.
(b) Getting up in the morning.
(c) Having children.
6. What does Meg do when she hears someone coming downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
(d) Gets excited.
7. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of betraying?
(b) His family.
(c) His children.
(d) The organization.
8. What is the name of the game the party guests play?
(a) Hide and go seek.
(b) Truth or dare.
(c) Ring around the rosy.
(d) Blind man's bluff.
9. What does Meg say McCann and Goldberg did with all their food at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Gave it away.
(b) Threw it away.
(c) Ate it.
(d) Let it spoil.
10. What does Stanley do tauntingly to McCann and Goldberg in Act 2, Part 2?
11. What does Stanley tell McCann when he arrives with the liquor?
(a) To give him money.
(b) To get out.
(c) To leave his family alone.
(d) To give him a drink.
12. What number does McCann and Goldberg taunt Stanley with during their interrogation?
13. What do Meg and Goldberg begin pouring in Act 2, Part 3?
14. Why can't Meg continue her toast to Stanley?
(a) She's crying too much.
(b) She is embarrassed.
(c) She doesn't want to.
(d) She is too drunk.
15. Who enters the scene after Meg finishes giving her toast to Stanley?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goldberg seem hesitant to tell Petey in regards to Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
2. What does McCann sing for Meg in Act 2, Part 3?
3. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of not believing in?
4. Who urges Meg to propose a toast to Stanley?
5. What does Goldberg tell Petey was too exciting for Stanley to handle?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)