|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Petey bring into the room at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) A cane.
(b) A glass.
(c) His newspaper.
(d) A book.
2. What does Stanley tell McCann when he arrives with the liquor?
(a) To give him money.
(b) To get out.
(c) To give him a drink.
(d) To leave his family alone.
3. Whose car does Petey tell Meg is parked outside their house?
4. Where does Goldberg tell Lulu he used to go and visit children every day before going home?
(a) The store.
(b) The playground.
(c) A bar.
(d) A restaurant.
5. What does Meg do when she hears someone coming downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Gets excited.
6. Who is the first person to come downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
7. In what country do McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of committing lecherous questions?
8. What do McCann and Goldberg do with Stanley's glasses?
(a) Hide them.
(b) Break them.
(c) Smash them.
(d) Tear them off his face.
9. What does Goldberg say is too harsh in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) The lighting.
(b) The music.
(c) The atmosphere.
(d) The food.
10. What does Stanley begin doing when he is caught in a compromising position with Lulu at the end of Act 2, Part 3?
11. Who is the first seeker in the game played at the party?
12. Who does Goldberg talk to when he begins pouring his tea in Act 3, Part 1?
13. Where is the liquor poured in Act 2, Part 3 from?
(a) Ireland and England.
(b) England and Scotland.
(c) Ireland and Scotland.
(d) America and Scotland.
14. Who does Petey offer to fetch for Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) A car.
(b) A toothbrush.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A trunk.
15. What of Stanley's does McCann comment is still broken in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) His locket.
(b) The drum.
(c) His glasses.
(d) His watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Meg playing with as she enters the scene in Act 2, Part 3?
2. What sticks on Stanley's foot while he is blindfolded?
3. What does Stanley grab to defend himself against McCann?
4. Why can't Meg continue her toast to Stanley?
5. In Act 3, Part 1, who does Goldberg tell Petey it would be a good idea for Stanley to see?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)