|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country do McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of committing lecherous questions?
2. Meg asks Petey if the car outside their house contains what?
(a) A wheelbarrow.
(b) A woodcutter.
(c) A shovel.
(d) A body.
3. Who does Goldberg and McCann accuse Stanley of behaving badly towards in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Meg and Petey.
(b) McCann and Goldberg.
(d) Meg, Petey, and Lulu.
4. What does Stanley tell Goldberg he has made a mistake about at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) That there was room at the boardinghouse.
(b) That he wasn't who they were looking for.
(c) That they were welcome there.
(d) That they had the wrong city.
5. Where does Goldberg tell Lulu he used to go and visit children every day before going home?
(a) The playground.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A bar.
(d) The store.
6. What does Stanley ask for Goldberg and McCann to return to him in Act 2, Part 3?
(c) His glasses.
(d) His drum.
7. What does Petey go to check on at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) His pet.
(b) His wife.
(c) His house.
(d) His garden.
8. Where does Goldberg invite Lulu to sit?
(a) On his feet.
(b) On his lap.
(c) On the floor.
(d) Beside him.
9. Who does Petey offer to fetch for Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) A car.
(b) A trunk.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A toothbrush.
10. What is Meg playing with as she enters the scene in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A book.
(b) A flower.
(c) A drum.
(d) A bat.
11. What does Stanley tell McCann when he arrives with the liquor?
(a) To leave his family alone.
(b) To get out.
(c) To give him money.
(d) To give him a drink.
12. What does Lulu compliment Goldberg on in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) His looks.
(b) His public speaking.
(c) His suit.
(d) His drink.
13. Who compliments Meg on her appearance in Act 2, Part 3?
14. What does Meg complain about having before leaving the house in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Her stomach hurts.
(b) She is tired.
(c) A headache.
(d) Her feelings are hurt.
15. What does Meg do when she hears someone coming downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Gets excited.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg notice is broken at the beginning of the third act?
2. What does Goldberg say celebrating birth is as wonderful as?
3. What does Goldberg seem hesitant to tell Petey in regards to Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
4. Who urges Meg to propose a toast to Stanley?
5. Who screams when Stanley begins moving near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)