|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country do McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of committing lecherous questions?
2. Who enters the scene after Meg finishes giving her toast to Stanley?
3. What does McCann come downstairs with near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Two suitcases.
(b) A book.
(c) A drum.
(d) A bat.
4. Where does Stanley kick the person he does near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) The stomach.
(b) The leg.
(c) The head.
(d) The arm.
5. What do McCann and Goldberg do with Stanley's glasses?
(a) Smash them.
(b) Hide them.
(c) Break them.
(d) Tear them off his face.
6. What does Meg collect before going out of the house in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Her shopping bag.
(c) Her pet.
(d) A cane.
7. McCann and Goldberg tell Stanley he's nothing but a/n ________.
8. What does Meg do when she hears someone coming downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Gets excited.
9. What does McCann and Goldberg argue that the number they taunt Stanley with is?
(b) Necessary and possible.
(c) Solid and stable.
10. What noise interrupts the argument between McCann, Goldberg, and Stanley?
(b) The drum.
(c) A yell.
(d) A laugh.
11. Where does Goldberg tell Lulu he used to go and visit children every day before going home?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The store.
(c) The playground.
(d) A bar.
12. What does Goldberg seem hesitant to tell Petey in regards to Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) That he is dead.
(b) That he is alive.
(c) That he is leaving.
(d) That he is better.
13. What belonging to Stanley does McCann deliberately break near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
(a) His glasses.
(b) His locket.
(c) His watch.
(d) His drum.
14. What color is the car that Meg notices outside her house in the third act?
15. What does Meg complain about having before leaving the house in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Her feelings are hurt.
(b) She is tired.
(c) Her stomach hurts.
(d) A headache.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg notice is broken at the beginning of the third act?
2. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of killing?
3. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of betraying?
4. Who does Goldberg tell Lulu used to call him Simey?
5. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Petey say he encountered when he came home the previous night?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)