|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do McCann and Goldberg do with Stanley's glasses?
(a) Hide them.
(b) Tear them off his face.
(c) Break them.
(d) Smash them.
2. What noise interrupts the argument between McCann, Goldberg, and Stanley?
(a) A yell.
(c) The drum.
(d) A laugh.
3. Who screams when Stanley begins moving near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
4. What is Meg wearing at the beginning of Act 2, Part 3?
(a) Her special dress.
(b) A costume.
(c) A jacket.
(d) A pantsuit.
5. What does Goldberg tell Stanley to do repeatedly in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Shut up.
(b) Get out.
(c) Be calm.
(d) Sit down.
6. What do Meg and Goldberg begin pouring in Act 2, Part 3?
7. What belonging to Stanley does McCann deliberately break near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
(a) His drum.
(b) His watch.
(c) His glasses.
(d) His locket.
8. Where does Stanley kick the person he does near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) The head.
(b) The stomach.
(c) The arm.
(d) The leg.
9. What does McCann sing for Meg in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A rap.
(b) An opera.
(c) A hymn.
(d) An Irish folk song.
10. Who does Petey offer to fetch for Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) A toothbrush.
(b) A trunk.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A car.
11. What does Stanley ask for Goldberg and McCann to return to him in Act 2, Part 3?
(b) His glasses.
(c) His drum.
12. Who does Goldberg talk to when he begins pouring his tea in Act 3, Part 1?
13. Where does Meg tell McCann she always dreamed of visiting but never did?
14. Who comes down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
15. What does Goldberg say celebrating birth is as wonderful as?
(a) Getting up in the morning.
(c) Having children.
(d) Getting married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goldberg do when Meg asks him if he is going out in a car?
2. What does Petey bring into the room at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
3. What does Goldberg offer Stanley congratulations about near the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
4. What does Meg do when she hears someone coming downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
5. What does Petey go to check on at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)