|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Stanley kick near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
2. What does Stanley do after he realizes McCann and Goldberg outnumbered him near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
3. McCann and Goldberg tell Stanley he's nothing but a/n ________.
4. What does Goldberg offer Stanley congratulations about near the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) His new family.
(b) His wedding.
(c) His birthday.
(d) His job.
5. What does McCann tell Goldberg he won't do again near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Go back upstairs.
6. What does Stanley ask for Goldberg and McCann to return to him in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) His drum.
(b) His glasses.
7. What does Stanley do loudly when McCann and Goldberg continue taunting him?
8. What sticks on Stanley's foot while he is blindfolded?
(a) A trap.
(b) His glasses.
(c) The cake.
(d) The drum.
9. What do Meg and Goldberg begin pouring in Act 2, Part 3?
10. What does Stanley grab to defend himself against McCann?
(a) A bat.
(b) A chair.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
11. Who enters the scene after Meg finishes giving her toast to Stanley?
12. What noise interrupts the argument between McCann, Goldberg, and Stanley?
(a) A yell.
(b) The drum.
(c) A laugh.
13. Where is the liquor poured in Act 2, Part 3 from?
(a) America and Scotland.
(b) Ireland and Scotland.
(c) Ireland and England.
(d) England and Scotland.
14. Why can't Meg continue her toast to Stanley?
(a) She doesn't want to.
(b) She's crying too much.
(c) She is too drunk.
(d) She is embarrassed.
15. What belonging to Stanley does McCann deliberately break near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
(a) His glasses.
(b) His drum.
(c) His locket.
(d) His watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of not believing in?
2. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Petey say he encountered when he came home the previous night?
3. What does Meg do when she hears someone coming downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
4. In what country do McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of committing lecherous questions?
5. What does McCann and Goldberg argue that the number they taunt Stanley with is?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)