|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley grab to defend himself against McCann?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A bat.
(d) A chair.
2. Who enters the scene after Meg finishes giving her toast to Stanley?
3. What belonging to Stanley does McCann deliberately break near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
(a) His watch.
(b) His locket.
(c) His drum.
(d) His glasses.
4. What does Goldberg tell Petey was too exciting for Stanley to handle?
(a) The birthday party.
(b) Life at the boardinghouse.
(c) Life away from his family.
5. What does McCann shine on Stanley's face in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A flashlight.
(b) A lamp.
(c) A candle.
(d) A lighter.
6. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of betraying?
(a) The organization.
(b) His family.
(c) His children.
7. Who comes down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
8. What of Stanley's does McCann comment is still broken in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) His glasses.
(b) His locket.
(c) His watch.
(d) The drum.
9. What does Goldberg tell Stanley to do repeatedly in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Sit down.
(b) Get out.
(c) Shut up.
(d) Be calm.
10. Who does Stanley kick near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
11. What is Meg wearing at the beginning of Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A pantsuit.
(b) A costume.
(c) A jacket.
(d) Her special dress.
12. What do McCann and Goldberg do with Stanley's glasses?
(a) Tear them off his face.
(b) Smash them.
(c) Break them.
(d) Hide them.
13. What does McCann tell Goldberg he won't do again near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(b) Go back upstairs.
14. What does Stanley do tauntingly to McCann and Goldberg in Act 2, Part 2?
15. What does Goldberg do when Meg asks him if he is going out in a car?
(a) Laughs at her.
(b) Ignores her.
(c) Yells at her.
(d) Talks with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the game the party guests play?
2. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of killing?
3. What does Stanley begin doing when he is caught in a compromising position with Lulu at the end of Act 2, Part 3?
4. What number does McCann and Goldberg taunt Stanley with during their interrogation?
5. What noise interrupts the argument between McCann, Goldberg, and Stanley?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)