|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley grab to defend himself against McCann?
(a) A chair.
(b) A bat.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
2. What does Stanley do loudly when McCann and Goldberg continue taunting him?
3. McCann and Goldberg tell Stanley he's nothing but a/n ________.
4. What does Goldberg seem hesitant to tell Petey in regards to Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) That he is alive.
(b) That he is better.
(c) That he is dead.
(d) That he is leaving.
5. In Act 3, Part 1, who does Goldberg tell Petey it would be a good idea for Stanley to see?
(a) His mother.
(b) A medicine man.
(c) His wife.
(d) A doctor.
6. What noise interrupts the argument between McCann, Goldberg, and Stanley?
(a) A yell.
(c) A laugh.
(d) The drum.
7. What do Meg and Goldberg begin pouring in Act 2, Part 3?
8. Who compliments Meg on her appearance in Act 2, Part 3?
9. What is the person coming down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2 dressed for?
(a) A date.
(b) The birthday party.
(c) A funeral.
(d) A play.
10. What does Goldberg tell Stanley to do repeatedly in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Shut up.
(b) Get out.
(c) Be calm.
(d) Sit down.
11. Whose car does Petey tell Meg is parked outside their house?
12. Who does Meg say she was met by when trying to take tea to Stanley?
13. Who is the first person to come downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
14. What does Goldberg do when Meg asks him if he is going out in a car?
(a) Ignores her.
(b) Yells at her.
(c) Talks with her.
(d) Laughs at her.
15. What does Meg do when she hears someone coming downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
(d) Gets excited.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Goldberg tell Lulu he used to go and visit children every day before going home?
2. What of Stanley's does McCann comment is still broken in Act 3, Part 1?
3. Where does Goldberg invite Lulu to sit?
4. What does Goldberg say is too harsh in Act 2, Part 3?
5. What belonging to Stanley does McCann deliberately break near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)