|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley do tauntingly to McCann and Goldberg in Act 2, Part 2?
2. What does McCann sing for Meg in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A hymn.
(b) An opera.
(c) A rap.
(d) An Irish folk song.
3. Who compliments Meg on her appearance in Act 2, Part 3?
4. What does Goldberg tell Stanley to do repeatedly in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Get out.
(b) Shut up.
(c) Sit down.
(d) Be calm.
5. What does Petey bring into the room at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) A cane.
(b) A glass.
(c) A book.
(d) His newspaper.
6. Who comes down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
7. What does McCann shine on Stanley's face in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A lighter.
(b) A lamp.
(c) A flashlight.
(d) A candle.
8. Who does Goldberg tell Lulu used to call him Simey?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His son.
(c) His wife.
(d) His mother.
9. Where is the liquor poured in Act 2, Part 3 from?
(a) England and Scotland.
(b) America and Scotland.
(c) Ireland and Scotland.
(d) Ireland and England.
10. What do Meg and Goldberg begin pouring in Act 2, Part 3?
11. Who enters the scene after Meg finishes giving her toast to Stanley?
12. What does Meg complain about having before leaving the house in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Her stomach hurts.
(b) Her feelings are hurt.
(c) She is tired.
(d) A headache.
13. Where does Goldberg tell Lulu he used to go and visit children every day before going home?
(a) A bar.
(b) The playground.
(c) The store.
(d) A restaurant.
14. What does McCann come downstairs with near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) A bat.
(b) A drum.
(c) Two suitcases.
(d) A book.
15. What does Petey go to check on at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) His wife.
(b) His house.
(c) His pet.
(d) His garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg do when she hears someone coming downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
2. Where does Goldberg invite Lulu to sit?
3. What does Stanley do after he realizes McCann and Goldberg outnumbered him near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
4. What of Stanley's does McCann comment is still broken in Act 3, Part 1?
5. What does Meg ask Goldberg flirtatiously in Act 2, Part 3?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)