|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Stanley kick the person he does near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) The arm.
(b) The leg.
(c) The head.
(d) The stomach.
2. What does Meg collect before going out of the house in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Her pet.
(b) A cane.
(d) Her shopping bag.
3. What do McCann and Goldberg do with Stanley's glasses?
(a) Tear them off his face.
(b) Smash them.
(c) Break them.
(d) Hide them.
4. Who urges Meg to propose a toast to Stanley?
5. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of betraying?
(a) The organization.
(b) His children.
(d) His family.
6. Who screams when Stanley begins moving near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
7. What does Petey go to check on at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) His wife.
(b) His pet.
(c) His house.
(d) His garden.
8. What belonging to Stanley does McCann deliberately break near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
(a) His watch.
(b) His locket.
(c) His glasses.
(d) His drum.
9. Who is the first person to come downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
10. What does Petey volunteer to do with Stanley's item that is broken?
(a) Throw them away.
(b) Mend them.
(c) Take them to a store.
(d) Tape them.
11. Who does Goldberg talk to when he begins pouring his tea in Act 3, Part 1?
12. What does Goldberg offer Stanley congratulations about near the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) His job.
(b) His new family.
(c) His birthday.
(d) His wedding.
13. Who compliments Meg on her appearance in Act 2, Part 3?
14. What is the person coming down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2 dressed for?
(a) The birthday party.
(b) A funeral.
(c) A play.
(d) A date.
15. What does Meg do when she hears someone coming downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Gets excited.
Short Answer Questions
1. Meg asks Petey if the car outside their house contains what?
2. What number does McCann and Goldberg taunt Stanley with during their interrogation?
3. What does McCann shine on Stanley's face in Act 2, Part 3?
4. Where does Meg tell McCann she always dreamed of visiting but never did?
5. Who does Goldberg and McCann accuse Stanley of behaving badly towards in Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)