|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of killing?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His child.
(d) His brother.
2. Who enters the scene after Meg finishes giving her toast to Stanley?
3. What does McCann come downstairs with near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) A bat.
(b) A drum.
(c) A book.
(d) Two suitcases.
4. Where does Goldberg invite Lulu to sit?
(a) On the floor.
(b) On his feet.
(c) On his lap.
(d) Beside him.
5. What does Goldberg say celebrating birth is as wonderful as?
(a) Getting married.
(c) Getting up in the morning.
(d) Having children.
6. What is Meg wearing at the beginning of Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A costume.
(b) A jacket.
(c) A pantsuit.
(d) Her special dress.
7. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of not believing in?
(a) His country.
(b) His brother.
(d) His family.
8. What does Meg collect before going out of the house in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) A cane.
(b) Her shopping bag.
(c) Her pet.
9. Who urges Meg to propose a toast to Stanley?
10. What is Meg playing with as she enters the scene in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A flower.
(b) A book.
(c) A drum.
(d) A bat.
11. What does Meg notice is broken at the beginning of the third act?
(a) Her lamp.
(b) Stanley's glasses.
(c) Her necklace.
(d) The drum.
12. What does McCann and Goldberg argue that the number they taunt Stanley with is?
(a) Solid and stable.
(d) Necessary and possible.
13. Where does Meg tell McCann she always dreamed of visiting but never did?
14. Who does Stanley kick near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
15. What does Goldberg tell Stanley to do repeatedly in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Get out.
(b) Be calm.
(c) Shut up.
(d) Sit down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sticks on Stanley's foot while he is blindfolded?
2. Whose car does Petey tell Meg is parked outside their house?
3. Who does Meg say she was met by when trying to take tea to Stanley?
4. What does Lulu compliment Goldberg on in Act 2, Part 3?
5. In what country do McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of committing lecherous questions?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)