|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What noise interrupts the argument between McCann, Goldberg, and Stanley?
(a) The drum.
(b) A laugh.
(c) A yell.
2. Who comes down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
3. What is the name of the game the party guests play?
(a) Truth or dare.
(b) Hide and go seek.
(c) Ring around the rosy.
(d) Blind man's bluff.
4. Meg asks Petey if the car outside their house contains what?
(a) A body.
(b) A shovel.
(c) A wheelbarrow.
(d) A woodcutter.
5. What does Stanley ask for Goldberg and McCann to return to him in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) His drum.
(b) His glasses.
6. Where does Meg tell McCann she always dreamed of visiting but never did?
7. What does Goldberg tell Stanley to do repeatedly in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Get out.
(b) Be calm.
(c) Shut up.
(d) Sit down.
8. What does Petey volunteer to do with Stanley's item that is broken?
(a) Mend them.
(b) Tape them.
(c) Take them to a store.
(d) Throw them away.
9. What does Goldberg say is too harsh in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) The music.
(b) The food.
(c) The lighting.
(d) The atmosphere.
10. What does Goldberg seem hesitant to tell Petey in regards to Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) That he is leaving.
(b) That he is better.
(c) That he is alive.
(d) That he is dead.
11. What does McCann tell Goldberg he won't do again near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(d) Go back upstairs.
12. What does Stanley do loudly when McCann and Goldberg continue taunting him?
13. What does Stanley begin doing when he is caught in a compromising position with Lulu at the end of Act 2, Part 3?
14. What does Meg say McCann and Goldberg did with all their food at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Gave it away.
(b) Threw it away.
(c) Let it spoil.
(d) Ate it.
15. Where does Goldberg invite Lulu to sit?
(a) Beside him.
(b) On his lap.
(c) On his feet.
(d) On the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley tell Goldberg he has made a mistake about at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
2. What does Petey bring into the room at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
3. What does Stanley grab to defend himself against McCann?
4. What sticks on Stanley's foot while he is blindfolded?
5. What does Goldberg say celebrating birth is as wonderful as?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)