|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the game the party guests play?
(a) Blind man's bluff.
(b) Truth or dare.
(c) Ring around the rosy.
(d) Hide and go seek.
2. What color is the car that Meg notices outside her house in the third act?
3. What does Meg ask Goldberg flirtatiously in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) For compliments on her looks.
(b) For a drink.
(c) For a kiss.
(d) To go on a walk.
4. In Act 3, Part 1, who does Goldberg tell Petey it would be a good idea for Stanley to see?
(a) A medicine man.
(b) A doctor.
(c) His mother.
(d) His wife.
5. What does McCann tell Goldberg he won't do again near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(b) Go back upstairs.
6. Why can't Meg continue her toast to Stanley?
(a) She is embarrassed.
(b) She is too drunk.
(c) She doesn't want to.
(d) She's crying too much.
7. What does Meg collect before going out of the house in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) A cane.
(b) Her shopping bag.
(d) Her pet.
8. Where is the liquor poured in Act 2, Part 3 from?
(a) America and Scotland.
(b) Ireland and Scotland.
(c) England and Scotland.
(d) Ireland and England.
9. What do Meg and Goldberg begin pouring in Act 2, Part 3?
10. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of betraying?
(a) The organization.
(b) His family.
(c) His children.
11. What does Petey bring into the room at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) His newspaper.
(b) A cane.
(c) A book.
(d) A glass.
12. What does Petey volunteer to do with Stanley's item that is broken?
(a) Throw them away.
(b) Mend them.
(c) Tape them.
(d) Take them to a store.
13. What does Meg do when she hears someone coming downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
(b) Gets excited.
14. Who compliments Meg on her appearance in Act 2, Part 3?
15. What do McCann and Goldberg do with Stanley's glasses?
(a) Smash them.
(b) Break them.
(c) Hide them.
(d) Tear them off his face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McCann come downstairs with near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
2. What does Stanley tell McCann when he arrives with the liquor?
3. Who does Meg say she was met by when trying to take tea to Stanley?
4. What does Stanley do loudly when McCann and Goldberg continue taunting him?
5. Who does Goldberg tell Lulu used to call him Simey?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)