|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Petey bring into the room at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) A cane.
(b) A book.
(c) His newspaper.
(d) A glass.
2. What belonging to Stanley does McCann deliberately break near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
(a) His glasses.
(b) His drum.
(c) His locket.
(d) His watch.
3. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Petey say he encountered when he came home the previous night?
(b) Loud noise.
(c) Nothing but silence.
4. What does Stanley begin doing when he is caught in a compromising position with Lulu at the end of Act 2, Part 3?
5. What is Meg playing with as she enters the scene in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A bat.
(b) A drum.
(c) A book.
(d) A flower.
6. What does Goldberg say is too harsh in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) The atmosphere.
(b) The music.
(c) The food.
(d) The lighting.
7. Who does Meg say she was met by when trying to take tea to Stanley?
8. What do Meg and Goldberg begin pouring in Act 2, Part 3?
9. What does McCann shine on Stanley's face in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A candle.
(b) A lighter.
(c) A flashlight.
(d) A lamp.
10. What does Goldberg offer Stanley congratulations about near the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) His job.
(b) His birthday.
(c) His wedding.
(d) His new family.
11. What does Petey go to check on at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) His garden.
(b) His wife.
(c) His house.
(d) His pet.
12. What does McCann come downstairs with near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) A bat.
(b) A drum.
(c) Two suitcases.
(d) A book.
13. Who does Goldberg talk to when he begins pouring his tea in Act 3, Part 1?
14. Who comes down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
15. What does Goldberg say celebrating birth is as wonderful as?
(a) Getting up in the morning.
(b) Getting married.
(c) Having children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What number does McCann and Goldberg taunt Stanley with during their interrogation?
2. What does McCann and Goldberg argue that the number they taunt Stanley with is?
3. Where does Meg tell McCann she always dreamed of visiting but never did?
4. What does McCann tell Goldberg he won't do again near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
5. What do McCann and Goldberg do with Stanley's glasses?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)