|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley grab to defend himself against McCann?
(a) A knife.
(b) A chair.
(c) A gun.
(d) A bat.
2. What color is the car that Meg notices outside her house in the third act?
3. Who does Meg say she was met by when trying to take tea to Stanley?
4. What does Goldberg do when Meg asks him if he is going out in a car?
(a) Talks with her.
(b) Yells at her.
(c) Laughs at her.
(d) Ignores her.
5. What do Meg and Goldberg begin pouring in Act 2, Part 3?
6. What does Stanley do tauntingly to McCann and Goldberg in Act 2, Part 2?
7. Who does Goldberg talk to when he begins pouring his tea in Act 3, Part 1?
8. In what country do McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of committing lecherous questions?
9. What does McCann sing for Meg in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) An opera.
(b) An Irish folk song.
(c) A hymn.
(d) A rap.
10. Whose car does Petey tell Meg is parked outside their house?
11. Who does Goldberg tell Lulu used to call him Simey?
(a) His son.
(b) His mother.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His wife.
12. What does Stanley ask for Goldberg and McCann to return to him in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) His glasses.
(c) His drum.
13. What does Meg say McCann and Goldberg did with all their food at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Gave it away.
(b) Ate it.
(c) Threw it away.
(d) Let it spoil.
14. What does McCann shine on Stanley's face in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A lighter.
(b) A candle.
(c) A flashlight.
(d) A lamp.
15. Who comes down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Goldberg and McCann accuse Stanley of behaving badly towards in Act 2, Part 2?
2. What does Meg complain about having before leaving the house in Act 3, Part 1?
3. Who enters the scene after Meg finishes giving her toast to Stanley?
4. What is the person coming down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2 dressed for?
5. What does Lulu compliment Goldberg on in Act 2, Part 3?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)