|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the person coming down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2 dressed for?
(a) The birthday party.
(b) A play.
(c) A date.
(d) A funeral.
2. What does Petey go to check on at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) His house.
(b) His garden.
(c) His wife.
(d) His pet.
3. What does Meg say McCann and Goldberg did with all their food at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Let it spoil.
(b) Gave it away.
(c) Ate it.
(d) Threw it away.
4. What does Meg ask Goldberg flirtatiously in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) For a kiss.
(b) For a drink.
(c) To go on a walk.
(d) For compliments on her looks.
5. What does McCann sing for Meg in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) An opera.
(b) A rap.
(c) An Irish folk song.
(d) A hymn.
6. What does Goldberg attempt to do with Stanley at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Intimidate him.
(b) Interrogate him.
(c) Make small talk.
(d) Make him laugh.
7. What does Stanley begin doing when he is caught in a compromising position with Lulu at the end of Act 2, Part 3?
8. Who does Goldberg tell Lulu used to call him Simey?
(a) His wife.
(b) His son.
(c) His mother.
(d) His daughter.
9. In Act 3, Part 1, who does Goldberg tell Petey it would be a good idea for Stanley to see?
(a) A medicine man.
(b) A doctor.
(c) His wife.
(d) His mother.
10. Who screams when Stanley begins moving near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
11. Why can't Meg continue her toast to Stanley?
(a) She doesn't want to.
(b) She is embarrassed.
(c) She's crying too much.
(d) She is too drunk.
12. What does Stanley do after he realizes McCann and Goldberg outnumbered him near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
13. Whose car does Petey tell Meg is parked outside their house?
14. Who does Goldberg and McCann accuse Stanley of behaving badly towards in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) McCann and Goldberg.
(b) Meg and Petey.
(d) Meg, Petey, and Lulu.
15. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of not believing in?
(a) His family.
(b) His brother.
(c) His country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McCann shine on Stanley's face in Act 2, Part 3?
2. Who is the first seeker in the game played at the party?
3. What does McCann and Goldberg argue that the number they taunt Stanley with is?
4. What does Lulu compliment Goldberg on in Act 2, Part 3?
5. Who does Petey offer to fetch for Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)