|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg seem hesitant to tell Petey in regards to Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) That he is leaving.
(b) That he is dead.
(c) That he is better.
(d) That he is alive.
2. What does McCann and Goldberg argue that the number they taunt Stanley with is?
(a) Necessary and possible.
(b) Solid and stable.
3. Who is the first person to come downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
4. What does Meg ask Goldberg flirtatiously in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) To go on a walk.
(b) For compliments on her looks.
(c) For a drink.
(d) For a kiss.
5. Why can't Meg continue her toast to Stanley?
(a) She is embarrassed.
(b) She doesn't want to.
(c) She is too drunk.
(d) She's crying too much.
6. What does Meg collect before going out of the house in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Her shopping bag.
(c) A cane.
(d) Her pet.
7. What does Goldberg tell Stanley to do repeatedly in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Be calm.
(b) Get out.
(c) Sit down.
(d) Shut up.
8. In what country do McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of committing lecherous questions?
9. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of killing?
(a) His mother.
(b) His child.
(c) His brother.
(d) His wife.
10. What does Stanley ask for Goldberg and McCann to return to him in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) His glasses.
(d) His drum.
11. What does Meg complain about having before leaving the house in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) She is tired.
(b) A headache.
(c) Her feelings are hurt.
(d) Her stomach hurts.
12. What do Meg and Goldberg begin pouring in Act 2, Part 3?
13. Where is the liquor poured in Act 2, Part 3 from?
(a) Ireland and England.
(b) England and Scotland.
(c) America and Scotland.
(d) Ireland and Scotland.
14. Who does Meg say she was met by when trying to take tea to Stanley?
15. Where does Goldberg tell Lulu he used to go and visit children every day before going home?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A bar.
(c) The playground.
(d) The store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Petey volunteer to do with Stanley's item that is broken?
2. What does McCann tell Goldberg he won't do again near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
3. What does McCann sing for Meg in Act 2, Part 3?
4. What is Meg wearing at the beginning of Act 2, Part 3?
5. What does Stanley tell McCann when he arrives with the liquor?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)