|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person Meg meets when trying to take tea to Stanley say he had been doing with Stanley?
2. What does McCann come downstairs with near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Two suitcases.
(b) A bat.
(c) A book.
(d) A drum.
3. What does McCann shine on Stanley's face in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A candle.
(b) A flashlight.
(c) A lighter.
(d) A lamp.
4. What sticks on Stanley's foot while he is blindfolded?
(a) A trap.
(b) The cake.
(c) The drum.
(d) His glasses.
5. Who does Meg say she was met by when trying to take tea to Stanley?
6. What does Stanley do tauntingly to McCann and Goldberg in Act 2, Part 2?
7. What does McCann and Goldberg argue that the number they taunt Stanley with is?
(c) Necessary and possible.
(d) Solid and stable.
8. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of not believing in?
(a) His family.
(b) His brother.
(d) His country.
9. Who does Goldberg tell Lulu used to call him Simey?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His son.
(c) His mother.
(d) His wife.
10. Who enters the scene after Meg finishes giving her toast to Stanley?
11. What number does McCann and Goldberg taunt Stanley with during their interrogation?
12. Who is the first person to come downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
13. What does Goldberg seem hesitant to tell Petey in regards to Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) That he is leaving.
(b) That he is alive.
(c) That he is better.
(d) That he is dead.
14. Where does Goldberg invite Lulu to sit?
(a) Beside him.
(b) On the floor.
(c) On his lap.
(d) On his feet.
15. What does Goldberg do when Meg asks him if he is going out in a car?
(a) Talks with her.
(b) Laughs at her.
(c) Yells at her.
(d) Ignores her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Meg and Goldberg begin pouring in Act 2, Part 3?
2. What does Goldberg offer Stanley congratulations about near the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
3. Who does Petey offer to fetch for Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
4. Where does Stanley kick the person he does near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
5. Who urges Meg to propose a toast to Stanley?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)