|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Petey volunteer to do with Stanley's item that is broken?
(a) Mend them.
(b) Take them to a store.
(c) Tape them.
(d) Throw them away.
2. What is Meg wearing at the beginning of Act 2, Part 3?
(a) Her special dress.
(b) A jacket.
(c) A costume.
(d) A pantsuit.
3. What does Stanley do loudly when McCann and Goldberg continue taunting him?
4. What does McCann sing for Meg in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A hymn.
(b) An Irish folk song.
(c) An opera.
(d) A rap.
5. What color is the car that Meg notices outside her house in the third act?
6. What does Goldberg seem hesitant to tell Petey in regards to Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) That he is alive.
(b) That he is dead.
(c) That he is leaving.
(d) That he is better.
7. What does Meg complain about having before leaving the house in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Her feelings are hurt.
(b) Her stomach hurts.
(c) A headache.
(d) She is tired.
8. Why can't Meg continue her toast to Stanley?
(a) She doesn't want to.
(b) She is too drunk.
(c) She is embarrassed.
(d) She's crying too much.
9. What do McCann and Goldberg do with Stanley's glasses?
(a) Smash them.
(b) Hide them.
(c) Tear them off his face.
(d) Break them.
10. What does Meg do when she hears someone coming downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
(b) Gets excited.
11. Who urges Meg to propose a toast to Stanley?
12. What does Stanley grab to defend himself against McCann?
(a) A bat.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A chair.
13. What does Lulu compliment Goldberg on in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) His drink.
(b) His public speaking.
(c) His suit.
(d) His looks.
14. Where does Stanley kick the person he does near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) The leg.
(b) The arm.
(c) The stomach.
(d) The head.
15. What does Petey go to check on at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) His wife.
(b) His garden.
(c) His house.
(d) His pet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goldberg tell Stanley to do repeatedly in Act 2, Part 2?
2. What does Goldberg say celebrating birth is as wonderful as?
3. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of not believing in?
4. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of killing?
5. What does Stanley begin doing when he is caught in a compromising position with Lulu at the end of Act 2, Part 3?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)