|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first seeker in the game played at the party?
2. Meg asks Petey if the car outside their house contains what?
(a) A woodcutter.
(b) A shovel.
(c) A wheelbarrow.
(d) A body.
3. What is Meg playing with as she enters the scene in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A drum.
(b) A bat.
(c) A book.
(d) A flower.
4. Why can't Meg continue her toast to Stanley?
(a) She is too drunk.
(b) She's crying too much.
(c) She doesn't want to.
(d) She is embarrassed.
5. What does Stanley begin doing when he is caught in a compromising position with Lulu at the end of Act 2, Part 3?
6. Who does Goldberg and McCann accuse Stanley of behaving badly towards in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Meg and Petey.
(c) McCann and Goldberg.
(d) Meg, Petey, and Lulu.
7. What do McCann and Goldberg do with Stanley's glasses?
(a) Break them.
(b) Hide them.
(c) Tear them off his face.
(d) Smash them.
8. What is the name of the game the party guests play?
(a) Truth or dare.
(b) Hide and go seek.
(c) Blind man's bluff.
(d) Ring around the rosy.
9. What noise interrupts the argument between McCann, Goldberg, and Stanley?
(a) A yell.
(c) A laugh.
(d) The drum.
10. Who does Stanley kick near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
11. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of betraying?
(a) His family.
(b) The organization.
(c) His children.
12. What of Stanley's does McCann comment is still broken in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) The drum.
(b) His watch.
(c) His locket.
(d) His glasses.
13. What does Stanley ask for Goldberg and McCann to return to him in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) His drum.
(c) His glasses.
14. Where does Goldberg invite Lulu to sit?
(a) On his feet.
(b) On the floor.
(c) Beside him.
(d) On his lap.
15. What color is the car that Meg notices outside her house in the third act?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
2. What sticks on Stanley's foot while he is blindfolded?
3. What does McCann tell Goldberg he won't do again near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
4. Who urges Meg to propose a toast to Stanley?
5. What does Stanley do loudly when McCann and Goldberg continue taunting him?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)