|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Watching television.
(c) Taking a shower.
2. What subject do Stanley and McCann discuss in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Their children.
(b) Their family.
(c) The weather.
(d) Their jobs.
3. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Stanley tell McCann he would be doing soon?
(a) Going on a world tour.
(b) Moving to a new boardinghouse.
(c) Leaving town.
(d) Going to school.
4. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
(a) Because he's leaving soon.
(b) Because it's his birthday.
(c) Because he's so good.
(d) Because he needs practice.
5. What nickname does Goldberg say him mother called him?
6. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
(a) The classifieds.
(b) The horoscopes.
(c) A birth announcement.
(d) A comic.
7. Why does Stanley suddenly grab McCann's arm in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) To hurt him.
(b) To tickle him.
(c) To get him to listen to him.
(d) To joke with him.
8. What does McCann say Goldberg's real name is?
9. Who are the first people to appear in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Stanley and Petey.
(b) Meg and Lulu.
(c) Petey and Lulu.
(d) McCann and Goldberg.
10. Where does Stanley kiss Meg after she gives him his gift?
(a) On the lips.
(b) On the hand.
(c) On the cheek.
(d) On the neck.
11. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) She shouldn't clean while he eats.
(b) She's too nosy.
(c) His tea is too strong.
(d) She shouldn't have come up to his room.
12. Whose name makes Stanley react with concern in Act 1, Part 2?
13. What country does Stanley tell McCann he has great admiration for?
(a) His family.
14. What does Goldberg say he shared with a young woman behind a stadium?
(a) A kiss.
(b) Watched a sunset.
(c) A meal.
(d) Their love.
15. What is the name of the town Stanley says he used to live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McCann tell Goldberg he has always been truly?
2. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
3. What does Goldberg say he treated a girl with when he was younger?
4. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
5. What does Stanley say when Meg offers him a present in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)