|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does McCann sit at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) On the porch.
(b) On a couch.
(c) On the floor.
(d) At the table.
2. Complete this sentence by McCann: "I'm just all right once I ____ what I'm doing."
3. What is Stanley invited to by the person who brings in the parcel?
(a) On a date.
(b) To a restaurant.
(c) To a bar.
(d) To a picnic.
4. What does McCann say is the only reason he is nervous in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) He's waiting to start.
(b) He feels sick.
(c) He wants to be finished.
(d) He likes the guy.
5. Which of the following descriptions were not given to Stanley when he first comes down the stairs?
(a) Wearing glasses.
(c) In his pajamas.
6. When does Stanley tell McCann that his birthday really is?
(a) The last month.
(b) The next day.
(c) The next week.
(d) The next month.
7. What sounds does Petey hear when Meg goes upstairs to retrieve Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
8. What does Meg give Stanley as a gift?
(a) A toy drum.
(b) A piano.
(c) A hat.
9. What does Goldberg suggest McCann go out and get at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
10. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Stanley tell McCann he would be doing soon?
(a) Going on a world tour.
(b) Going to school.
(c) Leaving town.
(d) Moving to a new boardinghouse.
11. Who are the first people to appear in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Meg and Lulu.
(b) Petey and Lulu.
(c) McCann and Goldberg.
(d) Stanley and Petey.
12. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
(a) The classifieds.
(b) A birth announcement.
(c) The horoscopes.
(d) A comic.
13. What does Meg come into the scene carrying in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Her shopping.
(b) A box.
(c) A flower.
(d) An umbrella.
14. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
15. Why does Stanley suddenly grab McCann's arm in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) To get him to listen to him.
(b) To joke with him.
(c) To tickle him.
(d) To hurt him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley tell Meg he is considering accepting a contract for?
2. What does Stanley try and figure out while talking to McCann in Act 2, Part 1?
3. What does McCann show gratitude to Goldberg for in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What does Stanley tell McCann about Meg to explain her celebrating his birthday early?
5. What does Meg give Stanley for his second course at breakfast?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)