|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject do Stanley and McCann discuss in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Their family.
(b) Their children.
(c) The weather.
(d) Their jobs.
2. What does McCann say Goldberg's real name is?
3. Which of the following descriptions were not given to Stanley when he first comes down the stairs?
(c) In his pajamas.
(d) Wearing glasses.
4. What is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1 carrying?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A book.
(c) A dog.
(d) An apple.
5. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Reading his paper.
(b) Drinking his tea.
(c) Cleaning his dish.
(d) Kissing her goodbye.
6. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Stanley tell McCann he would be doing soon?
(a) Moving to a new boardinghouse.
(b) Going to school.
(c) Leaving town.
(d) Going on a world tour.
7. Where does Stanley kiss Meg after she gives him his gift?
(a) On the neck.
(b) On the hand.
(c) On the cheek.
(d) On the lips.
8. What is the name of the town Stanley says he used to live?
9. What does McCann say Stanley is, which is odd for someone on their birthday?
10. What time does Goldberg say the party will start?
(a) 10 o'clock.
(b) 9 o'clock.
(c) 7 o'clock.
(d) 8 o'clock.
11. Who does Goldberg tell Meg he had previously spoke with when they first meet?
12. What does Stanley complain about after coming down the stairs in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) He's hungry.
(b) He didn't sleep well.
(c) His room is dirty.
(d) The tenants are too noisy.
13. What nickname does Goldberg say him mother called him?
14. Who comes in the room during McCann and Stanley conversation in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Lulu and Meg.
(b) Petey and Meg.
(c) Goldberg and Petey.
(d) Lulu and Goldberg.
15. What sounds does Petey hear when Meg goes upstairs to retrieve Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
2. Who are the first people to appear in Act 1, Part 2?
3. What does Stanley say in regards to the people talking outside that makes him irritable?
4. What instrument does Meg say she likes to hear Stanley play?
5. What does Goldberg say he treated a girl with when he was younger?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)