|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg tell McCann is quite different in regards to their job in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) The main issue.
(b) The scheme.
(c) Their role.
(d) The plan.
2. In what way does McCann tear the newspaper?
(a) He doesn't tear the newspaper.
(b) Into small pieces.
(c) Mathematically even strips.
(d) Into shreds.
3. Who does Goldberg tell Meg he had previously spoke with when they first meet?
4. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) She's too nosy.
(b) His tea is too strong.
(c) She shouldn't have come up to his room.
(d) She shouldn't clean while he eats.
5. Where does Stanley put his gift from Meg after opening it?
(a) On the floor.
(b) In the closet.
(c) On his knee.
(d) Around his neck.
6. What does McCann say Stanley is, which is odd for someone on their birthday?
7. What is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1 carrying?
(a) An apple.
(b) A dog.
(c) A book.
(d) A newspaper.
8. What is Stanley invited to by the person who brings in the parcel?
(a) To a restaurant.
(b) To a bar.
(c) To a picnic.
(d) On a date.
9. What does Goldberg say is essential for a man to do in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Stay in control.
(b) Be in love.
(c) Be rich.
(d) Be good at your job.
10. Complete this sentence by Goldberg: "I mean naturally they ________ me to take care of it."
11. What does McCann tell Goldberg he has always been truly?
(a) A good friend.
(b) A good man.
(c) A Christian.
(d) A hard worker.
12. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
13. What does Goldberg say he treated a girl with when he was younger?
14. What does Meg come into the scene carrying in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Her shopping.
(b) An umbrella.
(c) A flower.
(d) A box.
15. What does Stanley tell Meg happened that prevented him from performing at a theater once?
(a) It had been locked up.
(b) It was on fire.
(c) It had been a lie.
(d) It was under new management.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Goldberg say he and Petey were discussing in Act 2, Part 1?
2. What does McCann repeatedly and nervously ask Goldberg regarding the boardinghouse at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
3. Who is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What does Goldberg suggest McCann go out and get at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
5. Where does Stanley kiss Meg after she gives him his gift?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)