|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McCann say Goldberg's real name is?
2. What does Meg continually ask a deliveryman if her package was near the end of Act 1, Part 1?
3. What does Meg ask Stanley to join her shopping for ?
(a) A car.
(c) A pet.
(d) Supplies for their new guests.
4. What does Goldberg ask Meg in regards to her other guests?
(a) How much money they have.
(b) For their names.
(c) What job they have.
(d) What their age is.
5. What does McCann show gratitude to Goldberg for in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) His sincerity.
(b) His hospitality.
(c) His niceness.
(d) His support.
6. How many men does Petey tell Meg he encountered that may be boarding with them?
7. What does Goldberg tell McCann is quite different in regards to their job in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) The plan.
(b) Their role.
(c) The scheme.
(d) The main issue.
8. Who comes in the room during McCann and Stanley conversation in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Lulu and Goldberg.
(b) Petey and Meg.
(c) Lulu and Meg.
(d) Goldberg and Petey.
9. Who are the first people to appear in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Petey and Lulu.
(b) Meg and Lulu.
(c) Stanley and Petey.
(d) McCann and Goldberg.
10. What does Stanley say in regards to the people talking outside that makes him irritable?
(a) Why they won't leave.
(b) Why they won't come inside.
(c) What they are talking about.
(d) Why they are there.
11. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
(b) Taking a shower.
(d) Watching television.
12. What does Stanley say when Meg offers him a present in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Thank you.
(b) That it isn't his birthday.
(c) He loves it.
(d) He doesn't like it.
13. What sounds does Petey hear when Meg goes upstairs to retrieve Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
14. What does McCann say is the only reason he is nervous in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) He feels sick.
(b) He's waiting to start.
(c) He wants to be finished.
(d) He likes the guy.
15. What does Goldberg offer to bring to the party?
(a) A gift.
(b) A dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town Stanley says he used to live?
2. In what way does McCann tear the newspaper?
3. What does McCann tell Goldberg he has always been truly?
4. What does McCann say Stanley is, which is odd for someone on their birthday?
5. What time does Goldberg say the party will start?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)