|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Drinking his tea.
(b) Reading his paper.
(c) Kissing her goodbye.
(d) Cleaning his dish.
2. What does Goldberg say is essential for a man to do in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Be good at your job.
(b) Stay in control.
(c) Be in love.
(d) Be rich.
3. Of what descent is McCann in the play?
4. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
5. What does Stanley complain about in regards to his breakfast?
(a) His meat is spoiled.
(b) His cereal is stale.
(c) His toast is burnt.
(d) His milk is sour.
6. Where does McCann sit at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) On the porch.
(b) On a couch.
(c) At the table.
(d) On the floor.
7. Where does Stanley kiss Meg after she gives him his gift?
(a) On the hand.
(b) On the cheek.
(c) On the neck.
(d) On the lips.
8. What is the name of the town Stanley says he used to live?
9. What does McCann do when Stanley grabs his arm?
(a) Slaps it away.
(b) Grabs his back.
10. What does Stanley say in regards to the people talking outside that makes him irritable?
(a) Why they are there.
(b) What they are talking about.
(c) Why they won't come inside.
(d) Why they won't leave.
11. What time does Goldberg say the party will start?
(a) 10 o'clock.
(b) 8 o'clock.
(c) 7 o'clock.
(d) 9 o'clock.
12. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) His tea is too strong.
(b) She shouldn't clean while he eats.
(c) She shouldn't have come up to his room.
(d) She's too nosy.
13. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
(a) The horoscopes.
(b) A birth announcement.
(c) The classifieds.
(d) A comic.
14. Who are the first people to appear in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Meg and Lulu.
(b) McCann and Goldberg.
(c) Petey and Lulu.
(d) Stanley and Petey.
15. What does Goldberg suggest McCann go out and get at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Stanley tell McCann he would be doing soon?
2. What does Stanley tell Meg happened that prevented him from performing at a theater once?
3. What does McCann whistle in Act 2, Part 1?
4. Who does Goldberg say he and Petey were discussing in Act 2, Part 1?
5. What does McCann say Goldberg's real name is?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)