|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stanley describe his second course of breakfast to Meg?
2. How many men does Petey tell Meg he encountered that may be boarding with them?
3. What does Goldberg say he shared with a young woman behind a stadium?
(a) Their love.
(b) A meal.
(c) Watched a sunset.
(d) A kiss.
4. What does Goldberg say he treated a girl with when he was younger?
5. Who tries to leave after being introduced to the two gentlemen in Act 2, Part 1?
6. What does Stanley tell McCann about Meg to explain her celebrating his birthday early?
(a) She is crazy.
(b) She is nice.
(c) She is silly.
(d) She is happy.
7. Where does Stanley kiss Meg after she gives him his gift?
(a) On the lips.
(b) On the neck.
(c) On the hand.
(d) On the cheek.
8. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A visitor.
(b) A knock on the door.
(c) A fire.
(d) A scream.
9. What does Meg continually ask a deliveryman if her package was near the end of Act 1, Part 1?
10. Where does Meg tell Stanley that Petey met the men coming to the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A bar.
(b) The beach.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) On the street.
11. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
(a) Bought a suit.
(b) Asked for him.
(c) Read a book.
(d) Got a haircut.
12. Complete this sentence by Goldberg: "I mean naturally they ________ me to take care of it."
13. When does Stanley tell McCann that his birthday really is?
(a) The next month.
(b) The next day.
(c) The last month.
(d) The next week.
14. What religion is Goldberg in the play?
15. What does Meg brag to Goldberg and McCann about regarding Stanley?
(a) His piano playing.
(b) His looks.
(c) His smarts.
(d) His singing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town Stanley says he used to live?
2. Finish this sentence by Goldberg: "For a paper, perhaps, to see how the M.C.C. was getting on _______."
3. What is Stanley invited to by the person who brings in the parcel?
4. What does McCann show gratitude to Goldberg for in Act 1, Part 2?
5. Of what descent is McCann in the play?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)