|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Stanley and Petey discuss when Stanley first comes downstairs?
(b) The weather.
(c) The paper.
2. What sounds does Petey hear when Meg goes upstairs to retrieve Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What does Stanley tell McCann about Meg to explain her celebrating his birthday early?
(a) She is silly.
(b) She is crazy.
(c) She is happy.
(d) She is nice.
4. What does McCann tell Goldberg he has always been truly?
(a) A Christian.
(b) A hard worker.
(c) A good friend.
(d) A good man.
5. What does Stanley say when Meg offers him a present in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Thank you.
(b) He loves it.
(c) That it isn't his birthday.
(d) He doesn't like it.
6. What does Goldberg say is essential for a man to do in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Be rich.
(b) Stay in control.
(c) Be in love.
(d) Be good at your job.
7. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Cleaning his dish.
(b) Drinking his tea.
(c) Reading his paper.
(d) Kissing her goodbye.
8. What does Stanley complain about in regards to his breakfast?
(a) His cereal is stale.
(b) His milk is sour.
(c) His toast is burnt.
(d) His meat is spoiled.
9. What kind of cereal does Petey eat a the beginning of the play?
(a) Corn flakes.
(c) Bran flakes.
(d) Oat bran.
10. How many men does Petey tell Meg he encountered that may be boarding with them?
11. What does Goldberg say he shared with a young woman behind a stadium?
(a) Watched a sunset.
(b) A kiss.
(c) Their love.
(d) A meal.
12. Who tries to leave after being introduced to the two gentlemen in Act 2, Part 1?
13. Where does Stanley kiss Meg after she gives him his gift?
(a) On the neck.
(b) On the hand.
(c) On the cheek.
(d) On the lips.
14. What religion is Goldberg in the play?
15. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stanley describe his second course of breakfast to Meg?
2. What does Stanley say two men coming in a van will have to take a person away in?
3. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
4. When does Stanley tell McCann that his birthday really is?
5. What does McCann show gratitude to Goldberg for in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)