|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg do up the stairs before going to get Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
2. Why does Stanley suddenly grab McCann's arm in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) To hurt him.
(b) To joke with him.
(c) To get him to listen to him.
(d) To tickle him.
3. What kind of cereal does Petey eat a the beginning of the play?
(a) Oat bran.
(c) Corn flakes.
(d) Bran flakes.
4. What does Goldberg say he treated a girl with when he was younger?
5. What does Goldberg ask Meg in regards to her other guests?
(a) What their age is.
(b) For their names.
(c) What job they have.
(d) How much money they have.
6. What does McCann say is the only reason he is nervous in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) He's waiting to start.
(b) He likes the guy.
(c) He feels sick.
(d) He wants to be finished.
7. What does Meg ask Stanley to join her shopping for ?
(a) A pet.
(b) A car.
(c) Supplies for their new guests.
8. What does Petey tell Meg is new and coming soon to their area in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A football team.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A show.
(d) A neighbor.
9. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
(a) A comic.
(b) The horoscopes.
(c) The classifieds.
(d) A birth announcement.
10. What does Goldberg say he shared with a young woman behind a stadium?
(a) Their love.
(b) A kiss.
(c) Watched a sunset.
(d) A meal.
11. What does McCann show gratitude to Goldberg for in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) His niceness.
(b) His hospitality.
(c) His sincerity.
(d) His support.
12. What does Goldberg tell McCann is quite different in regards to their job in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Their role.
(b) The main issue.
(c) The scheme.
(d) The plan.
13. What does Stanley tell McCann about Meg to explain her celebrating his birthday early?
(a) She is crazy.
(b) She is silly.
(c) She is nice.
(d) She is happy.
14. What is the name of the town Stanley says he used to live?
15. In what way does McCann tear the newspaper?
(a) Mathematically even strips.
(b) Into small pieces.
(c) He doesn't tear the newspaper.
(d) Into shreds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes in the room during McCann and Stanley conversation in Act 2, Part 1?
2. What country does Stanley tell McCann he has great admiration for?
3. What does McCann do when Stanley grabs his arm?
4. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
5. What do Stanley and Petey discuss when Stanley first comes downstairs?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)