|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg offer to bring to the party?
(a) A gift.
(d) A dress.
2. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) She shouldn't have come up to his room.
(b) She shouldn't clean while he eats.
(c) His tea is too strong.
(d) She's too nosy.
3. What does Stanley go into the kitchen to do at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
(d) Wash and shave.
4. What does McCann repeatedly and nervously ask Goldberg regarding the boardinghouse at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) If this was the right place.
(b) If they were in the right city.
(c) If they had the right person.
(d) If they had to go in.
5. What country does Stanley tell McCann he has great admiration for?
(c) His family.
6. What does Goldberg say he shared with a young woman behind a stadium?
(a) Watched a sunset.
(b) A meal.
(c) Their love.
(d) A kiss.
7. What does Stanley say when Meg offers him a present in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Thank you.
(b) That it isn't his birthday.
(c) He doesn't like it.
(d) He loves it.
8. How many men does Petey tell Meg he encountered that may be boarding with them?
9. What noise is heard offstage at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
(c) Indistinct conversation.
10. What does McCann ask Goldberg in regards to their job near the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) If it will take longer than usual.
(b) If its like anything they've done before.
(c) If it will be messy.
(d) If it will be quick.
11. Which of the following descriptions were not given to Stanley when he first comes down the stairs?
(a) Wearing glasses.
(d) In his pajamas.
12. What does McCann say Goldberg's real name is?
13. Of what descent is McCann in the play?
14. Where does McCann sit at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) At the table.
(b) On the porch.
(c) On the floor.
(d) On a couch.
15. What religion is Goldberg in the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
2. Who comes in the room during McCann and Stanley conversation in Act 2, Part 1?
3. What is the relationship between Meg and Petey in the play?
4. What does Meg give Stanley as a gift?
5. What does Stanley tell Meg happened that prevented him from performing at a theater once?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)