|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Stanley tell McCann that his birthday really is?
(a) The last month.
(b) The next day.
(c) The next week.
(d) The next month.
2. What does McCann repeatedly and nervously ask Goldberg regarding the boardinghouse at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) If they had the right person.
(b) If this was the right place.
(c) If they had to go in.
(d) If they were in the right city.
3. Where does McCann sit at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) On the floor.
(b) On a couch.
(c) At the table.
(d) On the porch.
4. What sounds does Petey hear when Meg goes upstairs to retrieve Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
(b) Watching television.
(c) Taking a shower.
6. What does Stanley say in regards to the people talking outside that makes him irritable?
(a) Why they won't come inside.
(b) Why they won't leave.
(c) Why they are there.
(d) What they are talking about.
7. Who are the first people to appear in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Stanley and Petey.
(b) McCann and Goldberg.
(c) Meg and Lulu.
(d) Petey and Lulu.
8. Finish this sentence by Goldberg: "For a paper, perhaps, to see how the M.C.C. was getting on _______."
9. What instrument does Meg say she likes to hear Stanley play?
10. Who does Meg say she will invite to a party at her house?
11. What does Goldberg offer to bring to the party?
(c) A dress.
(d) A gift.
12. What does Meg do up the stairs before going to get Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
13. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
14. What does Stanley tell Meg happened that prevented him from performing at a theater once?
(a) It was under new management.
(b) It had been locked up.
(c) It was on fire.
(d) It had been a lie.
15. What does Stanley go into the kitchen to do at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Wash and shave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following descriptions were not given to Stanley when he first comes down the stairs?
2. What does Goldberg tell McCann is quite different in regards to their job in Act 1, Part 2?
3. Where does Meg tell Stanley that Petey met the men coming to the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 1?
4. Who tries to leave after being introduced to the two gentlemen in Act 2, Part 1?
5. Of what descent is McCann in the play?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)