|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the first people to appear in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Stanley and Petey.
(b) Meg and Lulu.
(c) Petey and Lulu.
(d) McCann and Goldberg.
2. What nickname does Goldberg say him mother called him?
3. Who is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What country does Stanley tell McCann he has great admiration for?
(c) His family.
5. What does Stanley complain about after coming down the stairs in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) His room is dirty.
(b) The tenants are too noisy.
(c) He didn't sleep well.
(d) He's hungry.
6. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
(a) Read a book.
(b) Bought a suit.
(c) Asked for him.
(d) Got a haircut.
7. What does Stanley go into the kitchen to do at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
(c) Wash and shave.
8. What does Meg brag to Goldberg and McCann about regarding Stanley?
(a) His looks.
(b) His singing.
(c) His smarts.
(d) His piano playing.
9. Who tries to leave after being introduced to the two gentlemen in Act 2, Part 1?
10. What does Goldberg say is essential for a man to do in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Stay in control.
(b) Be good at your job.
(c) Be rich.
(d) Be in love.
11. Complete this sentence by Goldberg: "I mean naturally they ________ me to take care of it."
12. What does Goldberg say he shared with a young woman behind a stadium?
(a) Their love.
(b) Watched a sunset.
(c) A meal.
(d) A kiss.
13. What does McCann whistle in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) An Irish folk song.
(b) An opera.
(c) A hymn.
(d) A nursery rhyme.
14. What does McCann ask Goldberg in regards to their job near the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) If it will be messy.
(b) If it will be quick.
(c) If its like anything they've done before.
(d) If it will take longer than usual.
15. Where does Meg tell Stanley that Petey met the men coming to the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A bar.
(b) On the street.
(c) The beach.
(d) A restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg come into the scene carrying in Act 1, Part 2?
2. Why does Meg become excited in regards to her new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
3. What does Meg do up the stairs before going to get Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What does Stanley say when Meg offers him a present in Act 1, Part 2?
5. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)