|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way does McCann tear the newspaper?
(a) He doesn't tear the newspaper.
(b) Into shreds.
(c) Mathematically even strips.
(d) Into small pieces.
2. What do Stanley and Petey discuss when Stanley first comes downstairs?
(b) The paper.
(c) The weather.
3. What does Goldberg tell McCann is quite different in regards to their job in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) The main issue.
(b) The plan.
(c) Their role.
(d) The scheme.
4. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Reading his paper.
(b) Drinking his tea.
(c) Cleaning his dish.
(d) Kissing her goodbye.
5. What does Meg continually ask a deliveryman if her package was near the end of Act 1, Part 1?
6. What does Stanley try and figure out while talking to McCann in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) What his job is.
(b) What his family is like.
(c) How they knew each other.
(d) Where he is from.
7. What religion is Goldberg in the play?
8. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
(a) Because he's leaving soon.
(b) Because he needs practice.
(c) Because he's so good.
(d) Because it's his birthday.
9. How many men does Petey tell Meg he encountered that may be boarding with them?
10. What does McCann say Stanley is, which is odd for someone on their birthday?
11. Who does Meg say she will invite to a party at her house?
12. Where does Stanley put his gift from Meg after opening it?
(a) On his knee.
(b) In the closet.
(c) Around his neck.
(d) On the floor.
13. What does Stanley tell McCann about Meg to explain her celebrating his birthday early?
(a) She is happy.
(b) She is nice.
(c) She is crazy.
(d) She is silly.
14. Who are the first people to appear in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Stanley and Petey.
(b) Meg and Lulu.
(c) McCann and Goldberg.
(d) Petey and Lulu.
15. What does McCann show gratitude to Goldberg for in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) His sincerity.
(b) His niceness.
(c) His support.
(d) His hospitality.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Petey excuse himself to do at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
2. Where does McCann sit at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
3. How does Stanley describe his second course of breakfast to Meg?
4. What does Stanley complain about in regards to his breakfast?
5. What subject do Stanley and McCann discuss in Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)