|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
2. What does McCann whistle in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) An opera.
(b) A nursery rhyme.
(c) An Irish folk song.
(d) A hymn.
3. Where does McCann sit at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) On the floor.
(b) On a couch.
(c) At the table.
(d) On the porch.
4. What instrument does Meg say she likes to hear Stanley play?
5. Where does Stanley put his gift from Meg after opening it?
(a) On his knee.
(b) In the closet.
(c) On the floor.
(d) Around his neck.
6. What does Goldberg say he shared with a young woman behind a stadium?
(a) Their love.
(b) A kiss.
(c) A meal.
(d) Watched a sunset.
7. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
(a) Asked for him.
(b) Bought a suit.
(c) Got a haircut.
(d) Read a book.
8. Who comes in the room during McCann and Stanley conversation in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Goldberg and Petey.
(b) Lulu and Meg.
(c) Petey and Meg.
(d) Lulu and Goldberg.
9. Which of the following descriptions were not given to Stanley when he first comes down the stairs?
(c) In his pajamas.
(d) Wearing glasses.
10. Where does Meg tell Stanley that Petey met the men coming to the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) The beach.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A bar.
(d) On the street.
11. What does McCann do when Stanley grabs his arm?
(c) Slaps it away.
(d) Grabs his back.
12. What is the name of the town Stanley says he used to live?
13. Finish this sentence by Goldberg: "For a paper, perhaps, to see how the M.C.C. was getting on _______."
14. What country does Stanley tell McCann he has great admiration for?
(b) His family.
15. Complete this sentence by Goldberg: "I mean naturally they ________ me to take care of it."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McCann repeatedly and nervously ask Goldberg regarding the boardinghouse at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
2. What does Meg give Stanley as a gift?
3. What does Stanley tell Meg happened that prevented him from performing at a theater once?
4. Who does Goldberg say he and Petey were discussing in Act 2, Part 1?
5. What does Meg brag to Goldberg and McCann about regarding Stanley?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)