|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McCann repeatedly and nervously ask Goldberg regarding the boardinghouse at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) If they were in the right city.
(b) If they had to go in.
(c) If this was the right place.
(d) If they had the right person.
2. How many men does Petey tell Meg he encountered that may be boarding with them?
3. What do Stanley and Petey discuss when Stanley first comes downstairs?
(a) The paper.
(d) The weather.
4. Why does Stanley suddenly grab McCann's arm in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) To tickle him.
(b) To get him to listen to him.
(c) To hurt him.
(d) To joke with him.
5. What country does Stanley tell McCann he has great admiration for?
(a) His family.
6. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Watching television.
(d) Taking a shower.
7. What time does Goldberg say the party will start?
(a) 7 o'clock.
(b) 9 o'clock.
(c) 10 o'clock.
(d) 8 o'clock.
8. What does Meg brag to Goldberg and McCann about regarding Stanley?
(a) His singing.
(b) His smarts.
(c) His looks.
(d) His piano playing.
9. What nickname does Goldberg say him mother called him?
10. What does Stanley complain about in regards to his breakfast?
(a) His cereal is stale.
(b) His meat is spoiled.
(c) His milk is sour.
(d) His toast is burnt.
11. Complete this sentence by Goldberg: "I mean naturally they ________ me to take care of it."
12. What does Petey excuse himself to do at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Play poker.
(b) Meet friends.
(c) Play chess.
(d) Tend to his garden.
13. What does Stanley tell Meg happened that prevented him from performing at a theater once?
(a) It was under new management.
(b) It had been a lie.
(c) It had been locked up.
(d) It was on fire.
14. Where does Stanley kiss Meg after she gives him his gift?
(a) On the cheek.
(b) On the lips.
(c) On the neck.
(d) On the hand.
15. What does Meg ask Stanley to join her shopping for ?
(a) Supplies for their new guests.
(b) A pet.
(c) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stanley put his gift from Meg after opening it?
2. What does Goldberg suggest McCann go out and get at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
3. Who are the first people to appear in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What does McCann say Goldberg's real name is?
5. What does McCann ask Goldberg in regards to their job near the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)