|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What noise is heard offstage at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
(b) Indistinct conversation.
2. What does Stanley complain about in regards to his breakfast?
(a) His meat is spoiled.
(b) His cereal is stale.
(c) His toast is burnt.
(d) His milk is sour.
3. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A scream.
(b) A fire.
(c) A visitor.
(d) A knock on the door.
4. What does McCann say is the only reason he is nervous in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) He feels sick.
(b) He's waiting to start.
(c) He likes the guy.
(d) He wants to be finished.
5. What is the relationship between Meg and Petey in the play?
(a) Husband and wife.
(d) Brother and sister.
6. In what way does McCann tear the newspaper?
(a) Into small pieces.
(b) Mathematically even strips.
(c) He doesn't tear the newspaper.
(d) Into shreds.
7. What does Goldberg say he shared with a young woman behind a stadium?
(a) Their love.
(b) A meal.
(c) A kiss.
(d) Watched a sunset.
8. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Taking a shower.
(c) Watching television.
9. What does Meg do up the stairs before going to get Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
10. What does McCann tell Goldberg he has always been truly?
(a) A good man.
(b) A good friend.
(c) A hard worker.
(d) A Christian.
11. Complete this sentence by Goldberg: "I mean naturally they ________ me to take care of it."
12. Finish this sentence by Goldberg: "For a paper, perhaps, to see how the M.C.C. was getting on _______."
13. What does Meg continually ask a deliveryman if her package was near the end of Act 1, Part 1?
14. What does Petey tell Meg is new and coming soon to their area in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A show.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A football team.
(d) A neighbor.
15. Who does Meg say she will invite to a party at her house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McCann show gratitude to Goldberg for in Act 1, Part 2?
2. What religion is Goldberg in the play?
3. Who does Goldberg say he and Petey were discussing in Act 2, Part 1?
4. What kind of cereal does Petey eat a the beginning of the play?
5. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)