|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Taking a shower.
(d) Watching television.
2. What does Stanley try and figure out while talking to McCann in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) How they knew each other.
(b) What his family is like.
(c) Where he is from.
(d) What his job is.
3. What does McCann show gratitude to Goldberg for in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) His niceness.
(b) His support.
(c) His sincerity.
(d) His hospitality.
4. What does Meg give Stanley for his second course at breakfast?
(b) Fried bread.
(d) French toast.
5. Who does Goldberg say he and Petey were discussing in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Goldberg's wife.
(c) Goldberg's mother.
6. What does Goldberg ask Meg in regards to her other guests?
(a) For their names.
(b) What job they have.
(c) What their age is.
(d) How much money they have.
7. Who does Meg say she will invite to a party at her house?
8. What does Stanley go into the kitchen to do at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
(b) Wash and shave.
9. Why does Meg become excited in regards to her new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Because they are good looking.
(b) Because they complimented her.
(c) Because they brought her a gift.
(d) Because they liked their room.
10. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A visitor.
(b) A knock on the door.
(c) A fire.
(d) A scream.
11. What sounds does Petey hear when Meg goes upstairs to retrieve Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
12. What does Goldberg say he treated a girl with when he was younger?
13. What does McCann do when Stanley grabs his arm?
(b) Grabs his back.
(c) Slaps it away.
14. Who does Goldberg tell Meg he had previously spoke with when they first meet?
15. What does Meg continually ask a deliveryman if her package was near the end of Act 1, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion is Goldberg in the play?
2. What does Stanley say in regards to the people talking outside that makes him irritable?
3. How does Stanley describe his second course of breakfast to Meg?
4. Where does Stanley put his gift from Meg after opening it?
5. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)