|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stanley invited to by the person who brings in the parcel?
(a) To a restaurant.
(b) To a picnic.
(c) To a bar.
(d) On a date.
2. What type of room does Meg say she has for the men coming to stay in their boardinghouse?
3. What does Meg come into the scene carrying in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Her shopping.
(b) An umbrella.
(c) A flower.
(d) A box.
4. What does Stanley tell McCann about Meg to explain her celebrating his birthday early?
(a) She is nice.
(b) She is crazy.
(c) She is happy.
(d) She is silly.
5. What does Goldberg suggest McCann go out and get at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
6. What does Goldberg say he treated a girl with when he was younger?
7. What does Goldberg ask Meg in regards to her other guests?
(a) What their age is.
(b) How much money they have.
(c) For their names.
(d) What job they have.
8. What does McCann whistle in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) An Irish folk song.
(b) A nursery rhyme.
(c) An opera.
(d) A hymn.
9. How many men does Petey tell Meg he encountered that may be boarding with them?
10. What time does Goldberg say the party will start?
(a) 9 o'clock.
(b) 7 o'clock.
(c) 8 o'clock.
(d) 10 o'clock.
11. What does Stanley say two men coming in a van will have to take a person away in?
(a) An appetite.
(b) A wheelbarrow.
(c) A shovel.
(d) A gun.
12. When does Stanley tell McCann that his birthday really is?
(a) The last month.
(b) The next week.
(c) The next day.
(d) The next month.
13. What does Meg give Stanley as a gift?
(a) A piano.
(b) A hat.
(c) A toy drum.
14. Who are the first people to appear in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Meg and Lulu.
(b) Stanley and Petey.
(c) Petey and Lulu.
(d) McCann and Goldberg.
15. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
(b) Watching television.
(c) Taking a shower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Goldberg tell Meg he had previously spoke with when they first meet?
2. Where does Stanley kiss Meg after she gives him his gift?
3. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What country does Stanley tell McCann he has great admiration for?
5. What does Stanley tell Meg happened that prevented him from performing at a theater once?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)