Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McCann say Stanley is, which is odd for someone on their birthday?
2. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
3. What nickname does Goldberg say him mother called him?
4. What is the name of the town Stanley says he used to live?
5. What does Stanley tell McCann about Meg to explain her celebrating his birthday early?
(a) She is silly.
(b) She is crazy.
(c) She is happy.
(d) She is nice.
6. What does Stanley complain about after coming down the stairs in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) He's hungry.
(b) His room is dirty.
(c) He didn't sleep well.
(d) The tenants are too noisy.
7. Who does Goldberg say he and Petey were discussing in Act 2, Part 1?
(b) Goldberg's wife.
(d) Goldberg's mother.
8. What time does Goldberg say the party will start?
(a) 9 o'clock.
(b) 7 o'clock.
(c) 8 o'clock.
(d) 10 o'clock.
9. What does McCann show gratitude to Goldberg for in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) His support.
(b) His hospitality.
(c) His sincerity.
(d) His niceness.
10. What is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1 carrying?
(a) An apple.
(b) A dog.
(c) A book.
(d) A newspaper.
11. What does Stanley go into the kitchen to do at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
(b) Wash and shave.
12. What sounds does Petey hear when Meg goes upstairs to retrieve Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
13. What does Stanley tell Meg he is considering accepting a contract for?
(a) To kill someone.
(b) For an adoption.
(c) For a new job.
(d) Go on a world tour.
14. Who are the first people to appear in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Petey and Lulu.
(b) Meg and Lulu.
(c) Stanley and Petey.
(d) McCann and Goldberg.
15. What does Meg give Stanley as a gift?
(a) A piano.
(b) A toy drum.
(d) A hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Stanley give for being anxious in regards to the new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
2. What instrument does Meg say she likes to hear Stanley play?
3. What subject do Stanley and McCann discuss in Act 2, Part 1?
4. Whose name makes Stanley react with concern in Act 1, Part 2?
5. What does Goldberg say he shared with a young woman behind a stadium?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)