Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Act 1, Part 1
1. Describe Meg and Petey's conversation at the beginning of the play.
2. What is the nature of Meg and Petey's conversation regarding two potential borders near the beginning of the first act?
3. At the beginning of the play, what is the nature of Stanley and Meg's conversation regarding breakfast?
4. How does Stanley react when Meg gives him fried bread?
5. What is the nature of Stanley's complaints regarding Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
6. Describe the interaction between...
This section contains 983 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)