Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act 1, Part 1
1. Who is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1?
2. What is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1 carrying?
3. What is the relationship between Meg and Petey in the play?
4. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
5. What kind of cereal does Petey eat a the beginning of the play?
6. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
7. How many men does Petey tell Meg he encountered that may be boarding with them?
8. What type of room does Meg say she has for...
This section contains 2,521 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)