|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Petey say he encountered when he came home the previous night?
(a) Loud noise.
(c) Nothing but silence.
2. What does Stanley tell Meg he is considering accepting a contract for?
(a) For a new job.
(b) For an adoption.
(c) To kill someone.
(d) Go on a world tour.
3. What religion is Goldberg in the play?
4. What does Stanley say when Meg offers him a present in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) That it isn't his birthday.
(b) Thank you.
(c) He loves it.
(d) He doesn't like it.
5. Where does Goldberg invite Lulu to sit?
(a) On the floor.
(b) On his lap.
(c) On his feet.
(d) Beside him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Stanley tell McCann that his birthday really is?
2. Where does Petey tell Meg that Stanley is when she comes home in Act 3, Part 2?
3. What does Goldberg say is too harsh in Act 2, Part 3?
4. Where does McCann sit at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
5. Who does Goldberg tell Lulu used to call him Simey?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)