|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McCann call Goldberg that he doesn't respond to in Act 3, Part 2?
2. What does McCann say Stanley is, which is odd for someone on their birthday?
3. What does Lulu tell Goldberg a real boyfriend would never have come into the room with?
(a) Without his clothes.
(b) A briefcase.
(d) A knife.
4. Who says, "Don't let them tell you what to do!" in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. What does Stanley begin doing when he is caught in a compromising position with Lulu at the end of Act 2, Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Petey excuse himself to do at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
2. Where does Goldberg tell Lulu he used to go and visit children every day before going home?
3. Where does Stanley kick the person he does near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
4. What name does McCann call Goldberg that causes him to go into a rage?
5. What does McCann sing for Meg in Act 2, Part 3?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)