|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McCann rip at the beginning of Act 3, Part 2?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) A contract.
(c) A letter.
(d) His papers.
2. What does Stanley struggle to do when he is asked of his opinion of Goldberg and McCann's plan?
3. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Petey say he encountered when he came home the previous night?
(b) Nothing but silence.
(c) Loud noise.
4. What is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1 carrying?
(a) A book.
(b) An apple.
(c) A dog.
(d) A newspaper.
5. What does Goldberg tell Petey was too exciting for Stanley to handle?
(a) Life away from his family.
(b) The birthday party.
(d) Life at the boardinghouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
2. What does Goldberg tell Stanley to do repeatedly in Act 2, Part 2?
3. What is the person coming down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2 dressed for?
4. Where does Meg tell Stanley that Petey met the men coming to the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What does McCann and Goldberg argue that the number they taunt Stanley with is?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)