|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does McCann sit at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) At the table.
(b) On the porch.
(c) On the floor.
(d) On a couch.
2. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
3. What noise is heard offstage near the end of Act 3, Part 2?
(d) Car doors being opened and closed and a car driving off.
4. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A knock on the door.
(b) A fire.
(c) A scream.
(d) A visitor.
5. What does Petey bring into the room at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) A glass.
(b) A cane.
(c) A book.
(d) His newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg notice is broken at the beginning of the third act?
2. Who does Goldberg say he and Petey were discussing in Act 2, Part 1?
3. What does Petey excuse himself to do at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
4. Who urges Meg to propose a toast to Stanley?
5. Whose car does Petey tell Meg is parked outside their house?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)