|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Meg playing with as she enters the scene in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A bat.
(b) A flower.
(c) A book.
(d) A drum.
2. What does Goldberg say celebrating birth is as wonderful as?
(a) Having children.
(c) Getting up in the morning.
(d) Getting married.
3. What does McCann say is the only reason he is nervous in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) He's waiting to start.
(b) He likes the guy.
(c) He wants to be finished.
(d) He feels sick.
4. What does McCann whistle in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) An Irish folk song.
(b) A nursery rhyme.
(c) An opera.
(d) A hymn.
5. What does Meg say McCann and Goldberg did with all their food at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Gave it away.
(b) Let it spoil.
(c) Ate it.
(d) Threw it away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do McCann and Goldberg do with Stanley's glasses?
2. Who does McCann bring into the room once Lulu leaves in Act 3, Part 2?
3. Who urges Meg to propose a toast to Stanley?
4. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
5. Who does Meg say she was met by when trying to take tea to Stanley?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)