|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Meg become excited in regards to her new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Because they are good looking.
(b) Because they complimented her.
(c) Because they liked their room.
(d) Because they brought her a gift.
2. Who does Petey offer to fetch for Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) A car.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A toothbrush.
(d) A trunk.
3. What belonging to Stanley does McCann deliberately break near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
(a) His glasses.
(b) His locket.
(c) His watch.
(d) His drum.
4. Who does Goldberg and McCann accuse Stanley of behaving badly towards in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Meg, Petey, and Lulu.
(b) Meg and Petey.
(d) McCann and Goldberg.
5. What religion is Goldberg in the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose car does Petey tell Meg is parked outside their house?
2. What is Stanley dressed in when he enters the scene in Act 3, Part 2?
3. What does Goldberg say celebrating birth is as wonderful as?
4. Who enters the scene after Meg finishes giving her toast to Stanley?
5. What does McCann attempt to do to Lulu after coming downstairs again in Act 3, Part 2?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)