|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
2. What does McCann say Goldberg's real name is?
3. In what way does McCann tear the newspaper?
(a) Mathematically even strips.
(b) Into shreds.
(c) Into small pieces.
(d) He doesn't tear the newspaper.
4. Meg asks Petey if the car outside their house contains what?
(a) A body.
(b) A wheelbarrow.
(c) A woodcutter.
(d) A shovel.
5. What does Meg give Stanley as a gift?
(a) A hat.
(b) A piano.
(d) A toy drum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says he feels unusually worn out in Act 3, Part 2?
2. What does Meg do up the stairs before going to get Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What noise is heard offstage at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
4. What sticks on Stanley's foot while he is blindfolded?
5. What country does Stanley tell McCann he has great admiration for?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)