|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg say is too harsh in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) The lighting.
(b) The atmosphere.
(c) The music.
(d) The food.
2. What type of room does Meg say she has for the men coming to stay in their boardinghouse?
3. Whose car does Petey tell Meg is parked outside their house?
4. Where does Meg tell Stanley that Petey met the men coming to the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A bar.
(c) On the street.
(d) The beach.
5. What does Stanley do loudly when McCann and Goldberg continue taunting him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose name makes Stanley react with concern in Act 1, Part 2?
2. Where does McCann sit at the beginning of Act 3, Part 2?
3. Where does Petey sit once Goldberg and McCann have left in Act 3, Part 2?
4. What does Stanley try and figure out while talking to McCann in Act 2, Part 1?
5. Where does Stanley kick the person he does near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)