|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to leave after being introduced to the two gentlemen in Act 2, Part 1?
2. What does McCann attempt to do to Lulu after coming downstairs again in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) Make her laugh.
(b) Make her cry.
(c) Bully her out of the room.
(d) Yells at her.
3. What does Stanley tell Meg he is considering accepting a contract for?
(a) To kill someone.
(b) For a new job.
(c) For an adoption.
(d) Go on a world tour.
4. What does McCann ask Goldberg in regards to their job near the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) If it will be quick.
(b) If its like anything they've done before.
(c) If it will take longer than usual.
(d) If it will be messy.
5. What does McCann say Goldberg's real name is?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Petey volunteer to do with Stanley's item that is broken?
2. Where does Stanley kick the person he does near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
3. What does Stanley say in regards to the people talking outside that makes him irritable?
4. Where does Petey sit once Goldberg and McCann have left in Act 3, Part 2?
5. Finish this sentence by Goldberg: "For a paper, perhaps, to see how the M.C.C. was getting on _______."
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)