|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg ask Goldberg flirtatiously in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) For a kiss.
(b) To go on a walk.
(c) For a drink.
(d) For compliments on her looks.
2. What does Goldberg tell Petey was too exciting for Stanley to handle?
(b) Life away from his family.
(c) Life at the boardinghouse.
(d) The birthday party.
3. What does Meg ask Stanley to join her shopping for ?
(a) Supplies for their new guests.
(b) A pet.
(c) A car.
4. What does Stanley tell Meg he is considering accepting a contract for?
(a) To kill someone.
(b) Go on a world tour.
(c) For a new job.
(d) For an adoption.
5. What does Goldberg tell McCann he has always followed?
(a) His heart.
(b) The rules.
(d) The tide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goldberg do when Meg asks him if he is going out in a car?
2. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Petey say he encountered when he came home the previous night?
3. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What does Goldberg offer to bring to the party?
5. What is Meg playing with as she enters the scene in Act 2, Part 3?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)