|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg say he treated a girl with when he was younger?
2. What does Meg ask Stanley to join her shopping for ?
(b) A pet.
(c) Supplies for their new guests.
(d) A car.
3. What does Stanley go into the kitchen to do at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
(c) Wash and shave.
4. What does Goldberg do when Meg asks him if he is going out in a car?
(a) Talks with her.
(b) Laughs at her.
(c) Ignores her.
(d) Yells at her.
5. What does McCann show gratitude to Goldberg for in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) His sincerity.
(b) His hospitality.
(c) His support.
(d) His niceness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What number does McCann and Goldberg taunt Stanley with during their interrogation?
2. What does McCann and Goldberg argue that the number they taunt Stanley with is?
3. What does McCann come downstairs with near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
4. What does Meg collect before going out of the house in Act 3, Part 1?
5. What does Goldberg offer to bring to the party?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)