|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Meg playing with as she enters the scene in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A flower.
(b) A drum.
(c) A bat.
(d) A book.
2. Why does Meg become excited in regards to her new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Because they brought her a gift.
(b) Because they complimented her.
(c) Because they are good looking.
(d) Because they liked their room.
3. In Act 3, Part 1, who does Goldberg tell Petey it would be a good idea for Stanley to see?
(a) His wife.
(b) A medicine man.
(c) A doctor.
(d) His mother.
4. What instrument does Meg say she likes to hear Stanley play?
5. What does Stanley begin doing when he is caught in a compromising position with Lulu at the end of Act 2, Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men does Petey tell Meg he encountered that may be boarding with them?
2. What do Stanley and Petey discuss when Stanley first comes downstairs?
3. What does Meg do when she hears someone coming downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
4. What does Goldberg tell Stanley to do repeatedly in Act 2, Part 2?
5. In what way does McCann tear the newspaper?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)