|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Stanley give for being anxious in regards to the new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) He knew them back in Ireland.
(b) He doesn't trust them.
(c) He doesn't know why they chose that boardinghouse.
(d) He doesn't want a crowd.
2. What does McCann attempt to do to Lulu after coming downstairs again in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) Make her laugh.
(b) Bully her out of the room.
(c) Yells at her.
(d) Make her cry.
3. Complete this sentence by McCann: "I'm just all right once I ____ what I'm doing."
4. Where does Goldberg invite Lulu to sit?
(a) On his feet.
(b) Beside him.
(c) On the floor.
(d) On his lap.
5. In Act 3, Part 1, who does Goldberg tell Petey it would be a good idea for Stanley to see?
(a) His mother.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A medicine man.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley tell Meg happened that prevented him from performing at a theater once?
2. Who are the first people to appear in Act 1, Part 2?
3. What does McCann shine on Stanley's face in Act 2, Part 3?
4. What does Stanley go into the kitchen to do at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
5. What does Goldberg say celebrating birth is as wonderful as?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)