|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. McCann and Goldberg tell Stanley he's nothing but a/n ________.
2. What does McCann and Goldberg argue that the number they taunt Stanley with is?
(b) Necessary and possible.
(d) Solid and stable.
3. Where does Stanley kick the person he does near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) The stomach.
(b) The head.
(c) The leg.
(d) The arm.
4. What does Goldberg tell Stanley to do repeatedly in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Get out.
(b) Sit down.
(c) Be calm.
(d) Shut up.
5. Whose name makes Stanley react with concern in Act 1, Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What noise interrupts the argument between McCann, Goldberg, and Stanley?
2. Who does Meg say she was met by when trying to take tea to Stanley?
3. What does Goldberg tell Petey was too exciting for Stanley to handle?
4. What does Goldberg do when Meg asks him if he is going out in a car?
5. Who does Petey offer to fetch for Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)