|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley do after he realizes McCann and Goldberg outnumbered him near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
2. Where does Petey tell Meg that Stanley is when she comes home in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) Still asleep.
(b) At the store.
3. What does Stanley say two men coming in a van will have to take a person away in?
(a) A shovel.
(b) A gun.
(c) A wheelbarrow.
(d) An appetite.
4. Where does McCann sit at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) On the floor.
(b) On a couch.
(c) At the table.
(d) On the porch.
5. Who is the first seeker in the game played at the party?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the person coming down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2 dressed for?
2. What does Stanley say in regards to the people talking outside that makes him irritable?
3. What do Stanley and Petey discuss when Stanley first comes downstairs?
4. Who does Petey offer to fetch for Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
5. Complete this sentence by Goldberg: "I mean naturally they ________ me to take care of it."
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)