|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Meg become excited in regards to her new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Because they liked their room.
(b) Because they complimented her.
(c) Because they brought her a gift.
(d) Because they are good looking.
2. Meg asks Petey if the car outside their house contains what?
(a) A body.
(b) A shovel.
(c) A wheelbarrow.
(d) A woodcutter.
3. Why can't Meg continue her toast to Stanley?
(a) She's crying too much.
(b) She is embarrassed.
(c) She is too drunk.
(d) She doesn't want to.
4. What does Goldberg tell McCann he has always followed?
(a) His heart.
(c) The tide.
(d) The rules.
5. What does Goldberg say celebrating birth is as wonderful as?
(a) Having children.
(b) Getting up in the morning.
(c) Getting married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
2. Who does Stanley kick near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
3. What country does Stanley tell McCann he has great admiration for?
4. What does Petey excuse himself to do at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
5. What does Petey go to check on at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)