|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A visitor.
(b) A knock on the door.
(c) A scream.
(d) A fire.
2. What does Meg do when she hears someone coming downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
(d) Gets excited.
3. Meg asks Petey if the car outside their house contains what?
(a) A woodcutter.
(b) A wheelbarrow.
(c) A shovel.
(d) A body.
4. What does Stanley say in regards to the people talking outside that makes him irritable?
(a) Why they won't leave.
(b) Why they are there.
(c) Why they won't come inside.
(d) What they are talking about.
5. How does Stanley describe his second course of breakfast to Meg?
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname does Goldberg say him mother called him?
2. Where does Meg tell Stanley that Petey met the men coming to the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 1?
3. Which of the following descriptions were not given to Stanley when he first comes down the stairs?
4. What does McCann tell Goldberg he has always been truly?
5. What subject do Stanley and McCann discuss in Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)