|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
(a) Asked for him.
(b) Read a book.
(c) Got a haircut.
(d) Bought a suit.
2. What does Goldberg tell Stanley to do repeatedly in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Get out.
(b) Shut up.
(c) Sit down.
(d) Be calm.
3. What does Stanley tell McCann about Meg to explain her celebrating his birthday early?
(a) She is silly.
(b) She is happy.
(c) She is crazy.
(d) She is nice.
4. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
5. How many men does Petey tell Meg he encountered that may be boarding with them?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Petey bring into the room at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
2. Who are the first people to appear in Act 1, Part 2?
3. Who does Goldberg say he and Petey were discussing in Act 2, Part 1?
4. What reason does Stanley give for being anxious in regards to the new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
5. What does Stanley say in regards to the people talking outside that makes him irritable?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)