|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg suggest McCann go out and get at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
2. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
(a) Read a book.
(b) Got a haircut.
(c) Bought a suit.
(d) Asked for him.
3. What does the person Meg meets when trying to take tea to Stanley say he had been doing with Stanley?
4. What does Petey excuse himself to do at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Play chess.
(b) Play poker.
(c) Meet friends.
(d) Tend to his garden.
5. Finish this sentence by Goldberg: "For a paper, perhaps, to see how the M.C.C. was getting on _______."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg ask Goldberg flirtatiously in Act 2, Part 3?
2. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
3. Which of the following descriptions were not given to Stanley when he first comes down the stairs?
4. How many times does Goldberg attempt to finish the sentence in regards to his principles and beliefs?
5. What does Meg do when she hears someone coming downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)