|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
(a) Because it's his birthday.
(b) Because he needs practice.
(c) Because he's so good.
(d) Because he's leaving soon.
2. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
3. McCann and Goldberg tell Stanley he's nothing but a/n ________.
4. In what way does McCann tear the newspaper?
(a) Mathematically even strips.
(b) He doesn't tear the newspaper.
(c) Into shreds.
(d) Into small pieces.
5. What does McCann and Goldberg argue that the number they taunt Stanley with is?
(a) Solid and stable.
(d) Necessary and possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McCann sing for Meg in Act 2, Part 3?
2. Who is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What is the relationship between Meg and Petey in the play?
4. What does McCann say Stanley is, which is odd for someone on their birthday?
5. Why does Stanley suddenly grab McCann's arm in Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)