|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the car that Meg notices outside her house in the third act?
2. What is the relationship between Meg and Petey in the play?
(b) Brother and sister.
(d) Husband and wife.
3. What does Goldberg say he treated a girl with when he was younger?
4. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Watching television.
(d) Taking a shower.
5. Why does Stanley suddenly grab McCann's arm in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) To hurt him.
(b) To tickle him.
(c) To joke with him.
(d) To get him to listen to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stanley describe his second course of breakfast to Meg?
2. What do Goldberg and McCann discuss in rapid, short sentences in Act 3, Part 2?
3. What does McCann do when Stanley grabs his arm?
4. What country does Stanley tell McCann he has great admiration for?
5. What does Petey volunteer to do with Stanley's item that is broken?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)