|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the stage directions indicate Goldberg is, when he cannot finish his sentence?
2. What does Stanley grab to defend himself against McCann?
(a) A bat.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A chair.
3. What does Petey go to check on at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) His pet.
(b) His house.
(c) His wife.
(d) His garden.
4. In what way does McCann tear the newspaper?
(a) Mathematically even strips.
(b) He doesn't tear the newspaper.
(c) Into shreds.
(d) Into small pieces.
5. Where does Stanley kick the person he does near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) The arm.
(b) The head.
(c) The leg.
(d) The stomach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What of Stanley's does McCann comment is still broken in Act 3, Part 1?
2. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
3. What does Goldberg tell McCann is quite different in regards to their job in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What does Petey bring into the room at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
5. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Stanley tell McCann he would be doing soon?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)