|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Petey offer to fetch for Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A toothbrush.
(c) A trunk.
(d) A car.
2. How many times does Goldberg attempt to finish the sentence in regards to his principles and beliefs?
3. Meg asks Petey if the car outside their house contains what?
(a) A wheelbarrow.
(b) A shovel.
(c) A body.
(d) A woodcutter.
4. What does Goldberg suggest McCann go out and get at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
5. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of betraying?
(a) The organization.
(c) His family.
(d) His children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stanley suddenly grab McCann's arm in Act 2, Part 1?
2. What does Stanley grab to defend himself against McCann?
3. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
4. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What does Stanley tell Meg he is considering accepting a contract for?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)