|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What noise is heard offstage at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
(c) Indistinct conversation.
2. What does Goldberg seem hesitant to tell Petey in regards to Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) That he is leaving.
(b) That he is alive.
(c) That he is better.
(d) That he is dead.
3. Who does Goldberg tell Lulu used to call him Simey?
(a) His wife.
(b) His mother.
(c) His son.
(d) His daughter.
4. What does Meg brag to Goldberg and McCann about regarding Stanley?
(a) His piano playing.
(b) His looks.
(c) His singing.
(d) His smarts.
5. What does Goldberg offer Stanley congratulations about near the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) His new family.
(b) His wedding.
(c) His job.
(d) His birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stanley describe his second course of breakfast to Meg?
2. Who comes down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
3. Where does Stanley kiss Meg after she gives him his gift?
4. What does Meg come into the scene carrying in Act 1, Part 2?
5. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)