|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Meg say she will invite to a party at her house?
2. What does Goldberg do when Meg asks him if he is going out in a car?
(a) Yells at her.
(b) Ignores her.
(c) Talks with her.
(d) Laughs at her.
3. What does Goldberg suggest McCann go out and get at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
4. What does Stanley do tauntingly to McCann and Goldberg in Act 2, Part 2?
5. What does McCann ask Goldberg in regards to their job near the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) If its like anything they've done before.
(b) If it will take longer than usual.
(c) If it will be quick.
(d) If it will be messy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
2. Of what descent is McCann in the play?
3. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of betraying?
4. Who are the first people to appear in Act 1, Part 2?
5. What is the name of the town Stanley says he used to live?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)