|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McCann say is the only reason he is nervous in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) He's waiting to start.
(b) He likes the guy.
(c) He feels sick.
(d) He wants to be finished.
2. What does McCann tell Goldberg he has always been truly?
(a) A good man.
(b) A Christian.
(c) A good friend.
(d) A hard worker.
3. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Petey say he encountered when he came home the previous night?
(c) Loud noise.
(d) Nothing but silence.
4. What is Stanley invited to by the person who brings in the parcel?
(a) To a bar.
(b) To a picnic.
(c) On a date.
(d) To a restaurant.
5. What noise interrupts the argument between McCann, Goldberg, and Stanley?
(a) A yell.
(b) A laugh.
(d) The drum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Meg tell McCann she always dreamed of visiting but never did?
2. How many men does Petey tell Meg he encountered that may be boarding with them?
3. Who comes down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
4. Where does Goldberg tell Lulu he used to go and visit children every day before going home?
5. What does Meg ask Stanley to join her shopping for ?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)