|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
2. What does Meg collect before going out of the house in Act 3, Part 1?
(b) Her pet.
(c) A cane.
(d) Her shopping bag.
3. What does Petey tell Meg is new and coming soon to their area in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A show.
(b) A football team.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A neighbor.
4. What is the relationship between Meg and Petey in the play?
(a) Husband and wife.
(b) Brother and sister.
5. What does Meg continually ask a deliveryman if her package was near the end of Act 1, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What belonging to Stanley does McCann deliberately break near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
2. Where is the liquor poured in Act 2, Part 3 from?
3. What does McCann shine on Stanley's face in Act 2, Part 3?
4. What does Stanley tell McCann about Meg to explain her celebrating his birthday early?
5. Complete this sentence by Goldberg: "I mean naturally they ________ me to take care of it."
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)