|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg tell Stanley to do repeatedly in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Be calm.
(b) Sit down.
(c) Shut up.
(d) Get out.
2. What does Goldberg attempt to do with Stanley at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Interrogate him.
(b) Make him laugh.
(c) Intimidate him.
(d) Make small talk.
3. What does McCann repeatedly and nervously ask Goldberg regarding the boardinghouse at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) If this was the right place.
(b) If they had to go in.
(c) If they were in the right city.
(d) If they had the right person.
4. What does McCann show gratitude to Goldberg for in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) His niceness.
(b) His sincerity.
(c) His hospitality.
(d) His support.
5. What does Goldberg say he shared with a young woman behind a stadium?
(a) A kiss.
(b) Their love.
(c) A meal.
(d) Watched a sunset.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley say two men coming in a van will have to take a person away in?
2. What does Stanley tell Meg he is considering accepting a contract for?
3. What does McCann and Goldberg argue that the number they taunt Stanley with is?
4. Where does Stanley kiss Meg after she gives him his gift?
5. What does Goldberg suggest McCann go out and get at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)