|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Goldberg tell Lulu used to call him Simey?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His son.
2. What does Goldberg do when Meg asks him if he is going out in a car?
(a) Talks with her.
(b) Ignores her.
(c) Laughs at her.
(d) Yells at her.
3. Of what descent is McCann in the play?
4. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of not believing in?
(a) His country.
(b) His family.
(d) His brother.
5. What does McCann and Goldberg argue that the number they taunt Stanley with is?
(c) Solid and stable.
(d) Necessary and possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg do when she hears someone coming downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
2. What is Meg playing with as she enters the scene in Act 2, Part 3?
3. What does Meg brag to Goldberg and McCann about regarding Stanley?
4. Who comes down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
5. What does Lulu compliment Goldberg on in Act 2, Part 3?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)