|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg attempt to do with Stanley at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Make him laugh.
(b) Make small talk.
(c) Interrogate him.
(d) Intimidate him.
2. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
3. What color is the car that Meg notices outside her house in the third act?
4. What does Stanley grab to defend himself against McCann?
(a) A knife.
(b) A chair.
(c) A bat.
(d) A gun.
5. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
(a) Because it's his birthday.
(b) Because he needs practice.
(c) Because he's leaving soon.
(d) Because he's so good.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley do after he realizes McCann and Goldberg outnumbered him near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
2. McCann and Goldberg tell Stanley he's nothing but a/n ________.
3. Who does Goldberg say he and Petey were discussing in Act 2, Part 1?
4. What subject do Stanley and McCann discuss in Act 2, Part 1?
5. What is Meg wearing at the beginning of Act 2, Part 3?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)