|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg do when she hears someone coming downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
(b) Gets excited.
2. What does Meg say McCann and Goldberg did with all their food at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Let it spoil.
(b) Threw it away.
(c) Ate it.
(d) Gave it away.
3. What is the name of the town Stanley says he used to live?
4. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of not believing in?
(a) His family.
(b) His country.
(d) His brother.
5. What does Petey go to check on at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) His garden.
(b) His pet.
(c) His house.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McCann say Stanley is, which is odd for someone on their birthday?
2. What does McCann come downstairs with near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
3. What instrument does Meg say she likes to hear Stanley play?
4. What does McCann tell Goldberg he won't do again near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
5. Where does Meg tell Stanley that Petey met the men coming to the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)