|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Meg tell Stanley that Petey met the men coming to the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) On the street.
(b) The beach.
(c) A bar.
(d) A restaurant.
2. What does Goldberg say he shared with a young woman behind a stadium?
(a) A kiss.
(b) Watched a sunset.
(c) Their love.
(d) A meal.
3. What does Stanley go into the kitchen to do at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
(c) Wash and shave.
4. Why can't Meg continue her toast to Stanley?
(a) She is embarrassed.
(b) She's crying too much.
(c) She is too drunk.
(d) She doesn't want to.
5. What religion is Goldberg in the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Petey excuse himself to do at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
2. What does Stanley complain about in regards to his breakfast?
3. Who are the first people to appear in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What is the relationship between Meg and Petey in the play?
5. What does Goldberg offer to bring to the party?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)