|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
2. What does Meg come into the scene carrying in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A flower.
(b) A box.
(c) Her shopping.
(d) An umbrella.
3. What is the person coming down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2 dressed for?
(a) A date.
(b) A play.
(c) The birthday party.
(d) A funeral.
4. What does Goldberg suggest McCann go out and get at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
5. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Petey say he encountered when he came home the previous night?
(a) Loud noise.
(c) Nothing but silence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Complete this sentence by Goldberg: "I mean naturally they ________ me to take care of it."
2. What of Stanley's does McCann comment is still broken in Act 3, Part 1?
3. What is Stanley invited to by the person who brings in the parcel?
4. What do Stanley and Petey discuss when Stanley first comes downstairs?
5. What does Meg give Stanley as a gift?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)