|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 3, Part 1, who does Goldberg tell Petey it would be a good idea for Stanley to see?
(a) A doctor.
(b) His mother.
(c) A medicine man.
(d) His wife.
2. What is Meg playing with as she enters the scene in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A bat.
(b) A drum.
(c) A flower.
(d) A book.
3. What does Stanley go into the kitchen to do at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Wash and shave.
4. What does Stanley complain about in regards to his breakfast?
(a) His meat is spoiled.
(b) His cereal is stale.
(c) His milk is sour.
(d) His toast is burnt.
5. In what country do McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of committing lecherous questions?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Petey excuse himself to do at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
2. Whose car does Petey tell Meg is parked outside their house?
3. Who does Goldberg say he and Petey were discussing in Act 2, Part 1?
4. Who is the first seeker in the game played at the party?
5. Meg asks Petey if the car outside their house contains what?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)