|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Meg continue her toast to Stanley?
(a) She's crying too much.
(b) She is embarrassed.
(c) She is too drunk.
(d) She doesn't want to.
2. What does the person Meg meets when trying to take tea to Stanley say he had been doing with Stanley?
3. What does Stanley tell Meg he is considering accepting a contract for?
(a) For an adoption.
(b) Go on a world tour.
(c) To kill someone.
(d) For a new job.
4. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
(a) Asked for him.
(b) Read a book.
(c) Bought a suit.
(d) Got a haircut.
5. In what country do McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of committing lecherous questions?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does McCann tear the newspaper?
2. Finish this sentence by Goldberg: "For a paper, perhaps, to see how the M.C.C. was getting on _______."
3. What does Stanley tell Goldberg he has made a mistake about at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
4. What is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1 carrying?
5. What does Meg give Stanley for his second course at breakfast?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)