|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Goldberg invite Lulu to sit?
(a) On his feet.
(b) Beside him.
(c) On his lap.
(d) On the floor.
2. What does McCann say is the only reason he is nervous in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) He likes the guy.
(b) He's waiting to start.
(c) He feels sick.
(d) He wants to be finished.
3. What is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1 carrying?
(a) A dog.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) An apple.
(d) A book.
4. Where does McCann sit at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) On a couch.
(b) On the floor.
(c) At the table.
(d) On the porch.
5. Where does Stanley put his gift from Meg after opening it?
(a) Around his neck.
(b) In the closet.
(c) On the floor.
(d) On his knee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the liquor poured in Act 2, Part 3 from?
2. What do Meg and Goldberg begin pouring in Act 2, Part 3?
3. What do Stanley and Petey discuss when Stanley first comes downstairs?
4. What does Stanley begin doing when he is caught in a compromising position with Lulu at the end of Act 2, Part 3?
5. What does Meg give Stanley for his second course at breakfast?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)