|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does McCann sit at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) On the porch.
(b) On the floor.
(c) On a couch.
(d) At the table.
2. What subject do Stanley and McCann discuss in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) The weather.
(b) Their family.
(c) Their children.
(d) Their jobs.
3. What does Meg say McCann and Goldberg did with all their food at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Let it spoil.
(b) Threw it away.
(c) Gave it away.
(d) Ate it.
4. Who compliments Meg on her appearance in Act 2, Part 3?
5. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) His tea is too strong.
(b) She shouldn't clean while he eats.
(c) She shouldn't have come up to his room.
(d) She's too nosy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stanley put his gift from Meg after opening it?
2. What does Petey tell Meg is new and coming soon to their area in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What number does McCann and Goldberg taunt Stanley with during their interrogation?
4. Who comes in the room during McCann and Stanley conversation in Act 2, Part 1?
5. In what way does McCann tear the newspaper?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)