|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. McCann and Goldberg tell Stanley he's nothing but a/n ________.
2. What does Meg ask Stanley to join her shopping for ?
(b) Supplies for their new guests.
(c) A pet.
(d) A car.
3. Where is the liquor poured in Act 2, Part 3 from?
(a) Ireland and Scotland.
(b) America and Scotland.
(c) Ireland and England.
(d) England and Scotland.
4. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
(c) Watching television.
(d) Taking a shower.
5. What does Stanley tell Goldberg he has made a mistake about at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) That they had the wrong city.
(b) That they were welcome there.
(c) That he wasn't who they were looking for.
(d) That there was room at the boardinghouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
2. Complete this sentence by McCann: "I'm just all right once I ____ what I'm doing."
3. Where does Goldberg invite Lulu to sit?
4. Meg asks Petey if the car outside their house contains what?
5. Who urges Meg to propose a toast to Stanley?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)