|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McCann whistle in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A nursery rhyme.
(b) An Irish folk song.
(c) An opera.
(d) A hymn.
2. What does Goldberg attempt to do with Stanley at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Interrogate him.
(b) Make him laugh.
(c) Intimidate him.
(d) Make small talk.
3. What noise is heard offstage at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
(b) Indistinct conversation.
4. What does Stanley go into the kitchen to do at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Wash and shave.
5. Finish this sentence by Goldberg: "For a paper, perhaps, to see how the M.C.C. was getting on _______."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley complain about after coming down the stairs in Act 1, Part 1?
2. What does Stanley do tauntingly to McCann and Goldberg in Act 2, Part 2?
3. Where does Stanley kiss Meg after she gives him his gift?
4. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of betraying?
5. Who is the first person to come downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)