|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg offer to bring to the party?
(a) A dress.
(d) A gift.
2. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
(a) Because it's his birthday.
(b) Because he's so good.
(c) Because he's leaving soon.
(d) Because he needs practice.
3. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Petey say he encountered when he came home the previous night?
(a) Nothing but silence.
(b) Loud noise.
4. Who tries to leave after being introduced to the two gentlemen in Act 2, Part 1?
5. What does Stanley complain about in regards to his breakfast?
(a) His meat is spoiled.
(b) His toast is burnt.
(c) His milk is sour.
(d) His cereal is stale.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley tell Meg happened that prevented him from performing at a theater once?
2. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
3. What does Meg give Stanley as a gift?
4. What does Meg give Stanley for his second course at breakfast?
5. Of what descent is McCann in the play?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)