|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to leave after being introduced to the two gentlemen in Act 2, Part 1?
2. What do Stanley and Petey discuss when Stanley first comes downstairs?
(a) The weather.
(c) The paper.
3. What sticks on Stanley's foot while he is blindfolded?
(a) His glasses.
(b) The cake.
(c) The drum.
(d) A trap.
4. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of killing?
(a) His brother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His child.
(d) His mother.
5. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
(a) Because he's so good.
(b) Because it's his birthday.
(c) Because he's leaving soon.
(d) Because he needs practice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Goldberg tell Lulu he used to go and visit children every day before going home?
2. What do McCann and Goldberg do with Stanley's glasses?
3. Who does Goldberg tell Lulu used to call him Simey?
4. Who does Goldberg say he and Petey were discussing in Act 2, Part 1?
5. Who is the first person to come downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)