|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who urges Meg to propose a toast to Stanley?
2. What does Stanley complain about after coming down the stairs in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) He didn't sleep well.
(b) He's hungry.
(c) His room is dirty.
(d) The tenants are too noisy.
3. What time does Goldberg say the party will start?
(a) 10 o'clock.
(b) 8 o'clock.
(c) 7 o'clock.
(d) 9 o'clock.
4. What does Stanley say when Meg offers him a present in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) That it isn't his birthday.
(b) Thank you.
(c) He doesn't like it.
(d) He loves it.
5. What is Stanley invited to by the person who brings in the parcel?
(a) To a bar.
(b) On a date.
(c) To a picnic.
(d) To a restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sticks on Stanley's foot while he is blindfolded?
2. What does Goldberg say is too harsh in Act 2, Part 3?
3. What reason does Stanley give for being anxious in regards to the new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What does Meg do up the stairs before going to get Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
5. Complete this sentence by Goldberg: "I mean naturally they ________ me to take care of it."
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)