|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the person coming down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2 dressed for?
(a) The birthday party.
(b) A funeral.
(c) A date.
(d) A play.
2. Who tries to leave after being introduced to the two gentlemen in Act 2, Part 1?
3. Who is the first seeker in the game played at the party?
4. What does Meg do up the stairs before going to get Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What does Meg say McCann and Goldberg did with all their food at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Gave it away.
(b) Threw it away.
(c) Ate it.
(d) Let it spoil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McCann ask Goldberg in regards to their job near the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
2. What type of room does Meg say she has for the men coming to stay in their boardinghouse?
3. McCann and Goldberg tell Stanley he's nothing but a/n ________.
4. What is the relationship between Meg and Petey in the play?
5. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)