|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what descent is McCann in the play?
2. Who comes in the room during McCann and Stanley conversation in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Lulu and Goldberg.
(b) Goldberg and Petey.
(c) Lulu and Meg.
(d) Petey and Meg.
3. Who screams when Stanley begins moving near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
4. Which of the following descriptions were not given to Stanley when he first comes down the stairs?
(a) In his pajamas.
(c) Wearing glasses.
5. When does Stanley tell McCann that his birthday really is?
(a) The next month.
(b) The next day.
(c) The next week.
(d) The last month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
2. What does the person Meg meets when trying to take tea to Stanley say he had been doing with Stanley?
3. What time does Goldberg say the party will start?
4. What does McCann ask Goldberg in regards to their job near the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
5. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)