|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg say McCann and Goldberg did with all their food at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Ate it.
(b) Let it spoil.
(c) Gave it away.
(d) Threw it away.
2. Why does Meg become excited in regards to her new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Because they brought her a gift.
(b) Because they complimented her.
(c) Because they liked their room.
(d) Because they are good looking.
3. What does Goldberg say is essential for a man to do in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Be in love.
(b) Stay in control.
(c) Be rich.
(d) Be good at your job.
4. Who is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What does Petey tell Meg is new and coming soon to their area in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A football team.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) A show.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley tell McCann about Meg to explain her celebrating his birthday early?
2. What belonging to Stanley does McCann deliberately break near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
3. Whose name makes Stanley react with concern in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What is the person coming down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2 dressed for?
5. What reason does Stanley give for being anxious in regards to the new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)