|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McCann do when Stanley grabs his arm?
(c) Slaps it away.
(d) Grabs his back.
2. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A scream.
(b) A fire.
(c) A visitor.
(d) A knock on the door.
3. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Stanley tell McCann he would be doing soon?
(a) Moving to a new boardinghouse.
(b) Going on a world tour.
(c) Going to school.
(d) Leaving town.
4. What does Stanley tell Meg he is considering accepting a contract for?
(a) For a new job.
(b) Go on a world tour.
(c) For an adoption.
(d) To kill someone.
5. What noise interrupts the argument between McCann, Goldberg, and Stanley?
(a) The drum.
(c) A yell.
(d) A laugh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the liquor poured in Act 2, Part 3 from?
2. What does Meg ask Goldberg flirtatiously in Act 2, Part 3?
3. Who does Goldberg and McCann accuse Stanley of behaving badly towards in Act 2, Part 2?
4. Who comes down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
5. What country does Stanley tell McCann he has great admiration for?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)