|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg say he shared with a young woman behind a stadium?
(a) A kiss.
(b) A meal.
(c) Their love.
(d) Watched a sunset.
2. McCann and Goldberg tell Stanley he's nothing but a/n ________.
3. What do Stanley and Petey discuss when Stanley first comes downstairs?
(c) The paper.
(d) The weather.
4. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
5. Which of the following descriptions were not given to Stanley when he first comes down the stairs?
(a) In his pajamas.
(d) Wearing glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley do after he realizes McCann and Goldberg outnumbered him near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
2. Who does Goldberg tell Meg he had previously spoke with when they first meet?
3. Who does Meg say she will invite to a party at her house?
4. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
5. Where does Meg tell Stanley that Petey met the men coming to the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)