|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Goldberg tell Lulu used to call him Simey?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His wife.
(c) His son.
(d) His mother.
2. What does Stanley say in regards to the people talking outside that makes him irritable?
(a) Why they are there.
(b) Why they won't come inside.
(c) Why they won't leave.
(d) What they are talking about.
3. What does McCann say Goldberg's real name is?
4. What does Meg do up the stairs before going to get Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
5. Why can't Meg continue her toast to Stanley?
(a) She is embarrassed.
(b) She doesn't want to.
(c) She is too drunk.
(d) She's crying too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who compliments Meg on her appearance in Act 2, Part 3?
2. What does Goldberg tell McCann is quite different in regards to their job in Act 1, Part 2?
3. What is Stanley invited to by the person who brings in the parcel?
4. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
5. Who enters the scene after Meg finishes giving her toast to Stanley?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)