|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1?
2. Why does Stanley suddenly grab McCann's arm in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) To joke with him.
(b) To hurt him.
(c) To get him to listen to him.
(d) To tickle him.
3. Where does Stanley kick the person he does near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) The leg.
(b) The arm.
(c) The head.
(d) The stomach.
4. What does Goldberg suggest McCann go out and get at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
5. What does Meg do up the stairs before going to get Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Meg continue her toast to Stanley?
2. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What is Stanley invited to by the person who brings in the parcel?
4. What is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1 carrying?
5. What does Goldberg tell Stanley to do repeatedly in Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)