|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Meg wearing at the beginning of Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A pantsuit.
(b) Her special dress.
(c) A costume.
(d) A jacket.
2. What does Goldberg say is essential for a man to do in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Stay in control.
(b) Be rich.
(c) Be good at your job.
(d) Be in love.
3. Who does Goldberg and McCann accuse Stanley of behaving badly towards in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) McCann and Goldberg.
(b) Meg, Petey, and Lulu.
(c) Meg and Petey.
4. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Kissing her goodbye.
(b) Reading his paper.
(c) Drinking his tea.
(d) Cleaning his dish.
5. What does Goldberg tell Stanley to do repeatedly in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Be calm.
(b) Sit down.
(c) Get out.
(d) Shut up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject do Stanley and McCann discuss in Act 2, Part 1?
2. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of killing?
3. Who is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What does Petey excuse himself to do at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
5. What kind of cereal does Petey eat a the beginning of the play?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)