|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Taking a shower.
(b) Watching television.
2. In what country do McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of committing lecherous questions?
3. What does Goldberg attempt to do with Stanley at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Make small talk.
(b) Interrogate him.
(c) Intimidate him.
(d) Make him laugh.
4. How does Stanley describe his second course of breakfast to Meg?
5. Who compliments Meg on her appearance in Act 2, Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does McCann tear the newspaper?
2. Who is the first seeker in the game played at the party?
3. What does Goldberg tell Stanley to do repeatedly in Act 2, Part 2?
4. What does Stanley tell McCann when he arrives with the liquor?
5. Complete this sentence by McCann: "I'm just all right once I ____ what I'm doing."
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)