|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of betraying?
(a) His children.
(b) The organization.
(c) His family.
2. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) She's too nosy.
(b) She shouldn't clean while he eats.
(c) His tea is too strong.
(d) She shouldn't have come up to his room.
3. What does Goldberg say he shared with a young woman behind a stadium?
(a) Their love.
(b) A kiss.
(c) Watched a sunset.
(d) A meal.
4. Who are the first people to appear in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Petey and Lulu.
(b) Stanley and Petey.
(c) Meg and Lulu.
(d) McCann and Goldberg.
5. Who screams when Stanley begins moving near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
2. Why can't Meg continue her toast to Stanley?
3. What is Meg playing with as she enters the scene in Act 2, Part 3?
4. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
5. What does Stanley tell McCann about Meg to explain her celebrating his birthday early?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)