|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg attempt to do with Stanley at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Interrogate him.
(b) Make small talk.
(c) Intimidate him.
(d) Make him laugh.
2. How does Stanley describe his second course of breakfast to Meg?
3. What number does McCann and Goldberg taunt Stanley with during their interrogation?
4. Who does Goldberg tell Meg he had previously spoke with when they first meet?
5. What kind of cereal does Petey eat a the beginning of the play?
(a) Bran flakes.
(c) Oat bran.
(d) Corn flakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Goldberg invite Lulu to sit?
2. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What does Stanley tell McCann about Meg to explain her celebrating his birthday early?
4. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
5. What does Goldberg tell McCann is quite different in regards to their job in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)