|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion is Goldberg in the play?
2. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) His tea is too strong.
(b) She shouldn't have come up to his room.
(c) She shouldn't clean while he eats.
(d) She's too nosy.
3. What does McCann sing for Meg in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) An Irish folk song.
(b) A rap.
(c) A hymn.
(d) An opera.
4. Where does Stanley put his gift from Meg after opening it?
(a) On his knee.
(b) On the floor.
(c) In the closet.
(d) Around his neck.
5. What does Stanley tell Meg happened that prevented him from performing at a theater once?
(a) It was on fire.
(b) It had been locked up.
(c) It was under new management.
(d) It had been a lie.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Stanley tell McCann that his birthday really is?
2. What instrument does Meg say she likes to hear Stanley play?
3. What does McCann whistle in Act 2, Part 1?
4. What does Meg continually ask a deliveryman if her package was near the end of Act 1, Part 1?
5. What kind of cereal does Petey eat a the beginning of the play?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)