|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg give Stanley as a gift?
(a) A piano.
(c) A toy drum.
(d) A hat.
2. How does Stanley describe his second course of breakfast to Meg?
3. Where is the liquor poured in Act 2, Part 3 from?
(a) America and Scotland.
(b) England and Scotland.
(c) Ireland and Scotland.
(d) Ireland and England.
4. What does Goldberg say he treated a girl with when he was younger?
5. What is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1 carrying?
(a) An apple.
(b) A dog.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
2. Who enters the scene after Meg finishes giving her toast to Stanley?
3. What is the name of the town Stanley says he used to live?
4. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What does Stanley do loudly when McCann and Goldberg continue taunting him?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)