|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Goldberg say he and Petey were discussing in Act 2, Part 1?
(b) Goldberg's mother.
(c) Goldberg's wife.
2. Complete this sentence by Goldberg: "I mean naturally they ________ me to take care of it."
3. What type of room does Meg say she has for the men coming to stay in their boardinghouse?
4. What reason does Stanley give for being anxious in regards to the new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) He doesn't want a crowd.
(b) He doesn't trust them.
(c) He doesn't know why they chose that boardinghouse.
(d) He knew them back in Ireland.
5. What does McCann do when Stanley grabs his arm?
(c) Slaps it away.
(d) Grabs his back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
2. What does Meg give Stanley as a gift?
3. What does Petey tell Meg is new and coming soon to their area in Act 1, Part 1?
4. Who is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What does Goldberg say is too harsh in Act 2, Part 3?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)