|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg tell Stanley to do repeatedly in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Sit down.
(b) Get out.
(c) Shut up.
(d) Be calm.
2. What do Meg and Goldberg begin pouring in Act 2, Part 3?
3. Who urges Meg to propose a toast to Stanley?
4. What does Stanley ask for Goldberg and McCann to return to him in Act 2, Part 3?
(b) His drum.
(c) His glasses.
5. Who does Goldberg say he and Petey were discussing in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Goldberg's wife.
(d) Goldberg's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley go into the kitchen to do at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
2. What does Stanley tell Goldberg he has made a mistake about at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
3. What belonging to Stanley does McCann deliberately break near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
4. What does McCann say Goldberg's real name is?
5. Who enters the scene after Meg finishes giving her toast to Stanley?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)