|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg come into the scene carrying in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) An umbrella.
(b) A flower.
(c) A box.
(d) Her shopping.
2. What is Meg wearing at the beginning of Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A jacket.
(b) A pantsuit.
(c) Her special dress.
(d) A costume.
3. What religion is Goldberg in the play?
4. Whose name makes Stanley react with concern in Act 1, Part 2?
5. What sticks on Stanley's foot while he is blindfolded?
(a) The cake.
(b) The drum.
(c) A trap.
(d) His glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stanley invited to by the person who brings in the parcel?
2. What does Goldberg say celebrating birth is as wonderful as?
3. What subject do Stanley and McCann discuss in Act 2, Part 1?
4. Who does Goldberg tell Lulu used to call him Simey?
5. What do Meg and Goldberg begin pouring in Act 2, Part 3?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)