|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley complain about after coming down the stairs in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) He didn't sleep well.
(b) His room is dirty.
(c) The tenants are too noisy.
(d) He's hungry.
2. What does McCann whistle in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A nursery rhyme.
(b) A hymn.
(c) An Irish folk song.
(d) An opera.
3. Who compliments Meg on her appearance in Act 2, Part 3?
4. Who does Goldberg and McCann accuse Stanley of behaving badly towards in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Meg and Petey.
(c) Meg, Petey, and Lulu.
(d) McCann and Goldberg.
5. What is the name of the town Stanley says he used to live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McCann do when Stanley grabs his arm?
2. What type of room does Meg say she has for the men coming to stay in their boardinghouse?
3. What nickname does Goldberg say him mother called him?
4. What does Meg give Stanley for his second course at breakfast?
5. What does Goldberg attempt to do with Stanley at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)