|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way does McCann tear the newspaper?
(a) Into shreds.
(b) Into small pieces.
(c) He doesn't tear the newspaper.
(d) Mathematically even strips.
2. Which of the following descriptions were not given to Stanley when he first comes down the stairs?
(a) In his pajamas.
(d) Wearing glasses.
3. What does Goldberg tell Stanley to do repeatedly in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Sit down.
(b) Shut up.
(c) Get out.
(d) Be calm.
4. Who is the first seeker in the game played at the party?
5. What type of room does Meg say she has for the men coming to stay in their boardinghouse?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley go into the kitchen to do at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
2. Who urges Meg to propose a toast to Stanley?
3. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
4. What number does McCann and Goldberg taunt Stanley with during their interrogation?
5. What sticks on Stanley's foot while he is blindfolded?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)