|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
(a) Asked for him.
(b) Bought a suit.
(c) Read a book.
(d) Got a haircut.
2. Finish this sentence by Goldberg: "For a paper, perhaps, to see how the M.C.C. was getting on _______."
3. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
4. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A visitor.
(b) A fire.
(c) A scream.
(d) A knock on the door.
5. Who urges Meg to propose a toast to Stanley?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goldberg attempt to do with Stanley at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
2. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of betraying?
3. What is the person coming down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2 dressed for?
4. What does Goldberg offer Stanley congratulations about near the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
5. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)