|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
2. What does McCann whistle in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A hymn.
(b) An opera.
(c) A nursery rhyme.
(d) An Irish folk song.
3. What nickname does Goldberg say him mother called him?
4. What does Petey tell Meg is new and coming soon to their area in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A show.
(d) A football team.
5. What instrument does Meg say she likes to hear Stanley play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goldberg say is essential for a man to do in Act 1, Part 2?
2. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
3. Complete this sentence by Goldberg: "I mean naturally they ________ me to take care of it."
4. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of killing?
5. Where does McCann sit at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)