|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) His tea is too strong.
(b) She's too nosy.
(c) She shouldn't clean while he eats.
(d) She shouldn't have come up to his room.
2. What does Stanley tell McCann when he arrives with the liquor?
(a) To give him money.
(b) To get out.
(c) To leave his family alone.
(d) To give him a drink.
3. Who comes in the room during McCann and Stanley conversation in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Goldberg and Petey.
(b) Petey and Meg.
(c) Lulu and Goldberg.
(d) Lulu and Meg.
4. What is the person coming down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2 dressed for?
(a) The birthday party.
(b) A funeral.
(c) A play.
(d) A date.
5. What does Stanley do loudly when McCann and Goldberg continue taunting him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg brag to Goldberg and McCann about regarding Stanley?
2. What noise is heard offstage at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
3. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
4. What does Lulu compliment Goldberg on in Act 2, Part 3?
5. What does Meg ask Stanley to join her shopping for ?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)