|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country do McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of committing lecherous questions?
2. What does Stanley try and figure out while talking to McCann in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) What his job is.
(b) How they knew each other.
(c) Where he is from.
(d) What his family is like.
3. What type of room does Meg say she has for the men coming to stay in their boardinghouse?
4. Who screams when Stanley begins moving near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
5. What does Goldberg tell Stanley to do repeatedly in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Shut up.
(b) Be calm.
(c) Get out.
(d) Sit down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley tell McCann when he arrives with the liquor?
2. Who does Goldberg tell Meg he had previously spoke with when they first meet?
3. Why does Stanley suddenly grab McCann's arm in Act 2, Part 1?
4. What does Stanley complain about after coming down the stairs in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)