|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley tell Meg he is considering accepting a contract for?
(a) For an adoption.
(b) Go on a world tour.
(c) For a new job.
(d) To kill someone.
2. Where is the liquor poured in Act 2, Part 3 from?
(a) Ireland and England.
(b) America and Scotland.
(c) England and Scotland.
(d) Ireland and Scotland.
3. What does Meg ask Stanley to join her shopping for ?
(a) A car.
(b) Supplies for their new guests.
(d) A pet.
4. What does Stanley ask for Goldberg and McCann to return to him in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) His glasses.
(b) His drum.
5. What number does McCann and Goldberg taunt Stanley with during their interrogation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of room does Meg say she has for the men coming to stay in their boardinghouse?
2. What does Petey tell Meg is new and coming soon to their area in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What does Stanley say when Meg offers him a present in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
5. What does Meg ask Goldberg flirtatiously in Act 2, Part 3?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)