|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Goldberg say the party will start?
(a) 7 o'clock.
(b) 10 o'clock.
(c) 9 o'clock.
(d) 8 o'clock.
2. What does Goldberg tell Stanley to do repeatedly in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Get out.
(b) Be calm.
(c) Shut up.
(d) Sit down.
3. What does Petey tell Meg is new and coming soon to their area in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) A show.
(d) A football team.
4. What does Stanley grab to defend himself against McCann?
(a) A chair.
(b) A bat.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
5. What does Stanley tell Goldberg he has made a mistake about at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) That they had the wrong city.
(b) That he wasn't who they were looking for.
(c) That there was room at the boardinghouse.
(d) That they were welcome there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley begin doing when he is caught in a compromising position with Lulu at the end of Act 2, Part 3?
2. What does McCann shine on Stanley's face in Act 2, Part 3?
3. Of what descent is McCann in the play?
4. Complete this sentence by Goldberg: "I mean naturally they ________ me to take care of it."
5. What is Meg playing with as she enters the scene in Act 2, Part 3?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)