|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose name makes Stanley react with concern in Act 1, Part 2?
2. What does Stanley go into the kitchen to do at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
(c) Wash and shave.
3. Finish this sentence by Goldberg: "For a paper, perhaps, to see how the M.C.C. was getting on _______."
4. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
(a) Bought a suit.
(b) Asked for him.
(c) Read a book.
(d) Got a haircut.
5. What does McCann repeatedly and nervously ask Goldberg regarding the boardinghouse at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) If they had to go in.
(b) If this was the right place.
(c) If they had the right person.
(d) If they were in the right city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Goldberg tell Lulu he used to go and visit children every day before going home?
2. What does Goldberg offer to bring to the party?
3. Who compliments Meg on her appearance in Act 2, Part 3?
4. McCann and Goldberg tell Stanley he's nothing but a/n ________.
5. Who does Stanley kick near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)