|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg give Stanley as a gift?
(a) A toy drum.
(b) A hat.
(d) A piano.
2. In what country do McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of committing lecherous questions?
3. What does Stanley do after he realizes McCann and Goldberg outnumbered him near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
4. Whose name makes Stanley react with concern in Act 1, Part 2?
5. Who is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Meg continue her toast to Stanley?
2. What does McCann say is the only reason he is nervous in Act 1, Part 2?
3. Who comes in the room during McCann and Stanley conversation in Act 2, Part 1?
4. What do Stanley and Petey discuss when Stanley first comes downstairs?
5. What does Stanley tell McCann when he arrives with the liquor?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)