|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
2. What kind of cereal does Petey eat a the beginning of the play?
(b) Oat bran.
(c) Corn flakes.
(d) Bran flakes.
3. What does Stanley ask for Goldberg and McCann to return to him in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) His glasses.
(c) His drum.
4. What does Stanley do loudly when McCann and Goldberg continue taunting him?
5. What nickname does Goldberg say him mother called him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Meg playing with as she enters the scene in Act 2, Part 3?
2. What does Stanley complain about in regards to his breakfast?
3. What sounds does Petey hear when Meg goes upstairs to retrieve Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What country does Stanley tell McCann he has great admiration for?
5. Where does Meg tell McCann she always dreamed of visiting but never did?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)