|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley go into the kitchen to do at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
(b) Wash and shave.
2. Why does Meg become excited in regards to her new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Because they brought her a gift.
(b) Because they liked their room.
(c) Because they are good looking.
(d) Because they complimented her.
3. Where does Stanley kiss Meg after she gives him his gift?
(a) On the neck.
(b) On the cheek.
(c) On the lips.
(d) On the hand.
4. Why does Stanley suddenly grab McCann's arm in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) To hurt him.
(b) To get him to listen to him.
(c) To tickle him.
(d) To joke with him.
5. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg give Stanley as a gift?
2. What does Petey tell Meg is new and coming soon to their area in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What does Goldberg ask Meg in regards to her other guests?
4. In what way does McCann tear the newspaper?
5. What does Goldberg suggest McCann go out and get at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)