|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg come into the scene carrying in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A flower.
(b) A box.
(c) Her shopping.
(d) An umbrella.
2. How many men does Petey tell Meg he encountered that may be boarding with them?
3. Who are the first people to appear in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Petey and Lulu.
(b) McCann and Goldberg.
(c) Stanley and Petey.
(d) Meg and Lulu.
4. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) She's too nosy.
(b) She shouldn't have come up to his room.
(c) She shouldn't clean while he eats.
(d) His tea is too strong.
5. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
(a) A birth announcement.
(b) The classifieds.
(c) A comic.
(d) The horoscopes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley say in regards to the people talking outside that makes him irritable?
2. What does McCann ask Goldberg in regards to their job near the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
3. What noise is heard offstage at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
4. What nickname does Goldberg say him mother called him?
5. What does Goldberg suggest McCann go out and get at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)