|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Stanley and Petey discuss when Stanley first comes downstairs?
(a) The weather.
(b) The paper.
2. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Stanley tell McCann he would be doing soon?
(a) Going to school.
(b) Leaving town.
(c) Moving to a new boardinghouse.
(d) Going on a world tour.
3. What does Stanley say when Meg offers him a present in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) That it isn't his birthday.
(b) He doesn't like it.
(c) He loves it.
(d) Thank you.
4. What does Goldberg say he shared with a young woman behind a stadium?
(a) A meal.
(b) Their love.
(c) A kiss.
(d) Watched a sunset.
5. Why does Stanley suddenly grab McCann's arm in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) To get him to listen to him.
(b) To hurt him.
(c) To joke with him.
(d) To tickle him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sounds does Petey hear when Meg goes upstairs to retrieve Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
2. Who does Goldberg tell Meg he had previously spoke with when they first meet?
3. How does Stanley describe his second course of breakfast to Meg?
4. What is Stanley invited to by the person who brings in the parcel?
5. What does Goldberg say he treated a girl with when he was younger?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)