|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What noise is heard offstage at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
(d) Indistinct conversation.
2. What does McCann say is the only reason he is nervous in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) He feels sick.
(b) He's waiting to start.
(c) He likes the guy.
(d) He wants to be finished.
3. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Stanley tell McCann he would be doing soon?
(a) Going on a world tour.
(b) Leaving town.
(c) Moving to a new boardinghouse.
(d) Going to school.
4. What does Petey tell Meg is new and coming soon to their area in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A show.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A football team.
(d) A neighbor.
5. Who does Goldberg say he and Petey were discussing in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Goldberg's wife.
(b) Goldberg's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McCann show gratitude to Goldberg for in Act 1, Part 2?
2. Finish this sentence by Goldberg: "For a paper, perhaps, to see how the M.C.C. was getting on _______."
3. What is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1 carrying?
4. What does Meg give Stanley as a gift?
5. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)