|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley tell Meg he is considering accepting a contract for?
(a) For an adoption.
(b) To kill someone.
(c) Go on a world tour.
(d) For a new job.
2. Who does Goldberg tell Meg he had previously spoke with when they first meet?
3. What does Stanley go into the kitchen to do at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
(b) Wash and shave.
4. What does Petey excuse himself to do at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Tend to his garden.
(b) Meet friends.
(c) Play chess.
(d) Play poker.
5. What does Stanley tell McCann about Meg to explain her celebrating his birthday early?
(a) She is happy.
(b) She is nice.
(c) She is crazy.
(d) She is silly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
2. What sounds does Petey hear when Meg goes upstairs to retrieve Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What does Meg give Stanley for his second course at breakfast?
5. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)