|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Stanley and Petey discuss when Stanley first comes downstairs?
(b) The weather.
(c) The paper.
2. What does Meg brag to Goldberg and McCann about regarding Stanley?
(a) His piano playing.
(b) His singing.
(c) His smarts.
(d) His looks.
3. What kind of cereal does Petey eat a the beginning of the play?
(a) Oat bran.
(b) Corn flakes.
(c) Bran flakes.
4. What does Stanley say two men coming in a van will have to take a person away in?
(a) A shovel.
(b) A wheelbarrow.
(c) A gun.
(d) An appetite.
5. What subject do Stanley and McCann discuss in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Their family.
(b) Their children.
(c) Their jobs.
(d) The weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does McCann tear the newspaper?
2. What does McCann say Goldberg's real name is?
3. How many men does Petey tell Meg he encountered that may be boarding with them?
4. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What does Goldberg say he shared with a young woman behind a stadium?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)