|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) She's too nosy.
(b) She shouldn't have come up to his room.
(c) She shouldn't clean while he eats.
(d) His tea is too strong.
2. What does Meg ask Stanley to join her shopping for ?
(a) A pet.
(c) Supplies for their new guests.
(d) A car.
3. What does McCann say Stanley is, which is odd for someone on their birthday?
4. Where does Meg tell Stanley that Petey met the men coming to the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) On the street.
(b) A bar.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The beach.
5. Who does Goldberg tell Meg he had previously spoke with when they first meet?
Short Answer Questions
1. Complete this sentence by McCann: "I'm just all right once I ____ what I'm doing."
2. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
3. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
4. What religion is Goldberg in the play?
5. What does McCann tell Goldberg he has always been truly?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)