|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way does McCann tear the newspaper?
(a) He doesn't tear the newspaper.
(b) Into small pieces.
(c) Mathematically even strips.
(d) Into shreds.
2. What does McCann say Stanley is, which is odd for someone on their birthday?
3. What does Goldberg tell McCann is quite different in regards to their job in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) The main issue.
(b) The scheme.
(c) Their role.
(d) The plan.
4. What does Petey tell Meg is new and coming soon to their area in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A show.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A football team.
5. What does McCann repeatedly and nervously ask Goldberg regarding the boardinghouse at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) If they had the right person.
(b) If they had to go in.
(c) If this was the right place.
(d) If they were in the right city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McCann do when Stanley grabs his arm?
2. What does Stanley tell Meg happened that prevented him from performing at a theater once?
3. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Stanley tell McCann he would be doing soon?
4. What does Stanley try and figure out while talking to McCann in Act 2, Part 1?
5. Where does Meg tell Stanley that Petey met the men coming to the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)