|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg give Stanley as a gift?
(a) A hat.
(c) A toy drum.
(d) A piano.
2. What does Stanley tell Meg happened that prevented him from performing at a theater once?
(a) It had been locked up.
(b) It had been a lie.
(c) It was on fire.
(d) It was under new management.
3. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Reading his paper.
(b) Drinking his tea.
(c) Cleaning his dish.
(d) Kissing her goodbye.
4. Where does Meg tell Stanley that Petey met the men coming to the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The beach.
(c) On the street.
(d) A bar.
5. What does Goldberg say is essential for a man to do in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Be good at your job.
(b) Be rich.
(c) Be in love.
(d) Stay in control.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goldberg ask Meg in regards to her other guests?
2. Who are the first people to appear in Act 1, Part 2?
3. What does Goldberg suggest McCann go out and get at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
4. Where does Stanley kiss Meg after she gives him his gift?
5. Who tries to leave after being introduced to the two gentlemen in Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)