|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sounds does Petey hear when Meg goes upstairs to retrieve Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
2. What does McCann repeatedly and nervously ask Goldberg regarding the boardinghouse at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) If they had to go in.
(b) If they were in the right city.
(c) If this was the right place.
(d) If they had the right person.
3. What does McCann do when Stanley grabs his arm?
(a) Grabs his back.
(c) Slaps it away.
4. Finish this sentence by Goldberg: "For a paper, perhaps, to see how the M.C.C. was getting on _______."
5. What does Meg continually ask a deliveryman if her package was near the end of Act 1, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to leave after being introduced to the two gentlemen in Act 2, Part 1?
2. What instrument does Meg say she likes to hear Stanley play?
3. Whose name makes Stanley react with concern in Act 1, Part 2?
4. How many men does Petey tell Meg he encountered that may be boarding with them?
5. Complete this sentence by McCann: "I'm just all right once I ____ what I'm doing."
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)