|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg brag to Goldberg and McCann about regarding Stanley?
(a) His looks.
(b) His singing.
(c) His piano playing.
(d) His smarts.
2. What does Petey excuse himself to do at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Play poker.
(b) Tend to his garden.
(c) Meet friends.
(d) Play chess.
3. Who does Goldberg say he and Petey were discussing in Act 2, Part 1?
(b) Goldberg's mother.
(c) Goldberg's wife.
4. What does Meg continually ask a deliveryman if her package was near the end of Act 1, Part 1?
5. Who tries to leave after being introduced to the two gentlemen in Act 2, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McCann say Stanley is, which is odd for someone on their birthday?
2. What does Stanley try and figure out while talking to McCann in Act 2, Part 1?
3. When does Stanley tell McCann that his birthday really is?
4. What subject do Stanley and McCann discuss in Act 2, Part 1?
5. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)