|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McCann repeatedly and nervously ask Goldberg regarding the boardinghouse at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) If they had the right person.
(b) If they were in the right city.
(c) If this was the right place.
(d) If they had to go in.
2. What kind of cereal does Petey eat a the beginning of the play?
(a) Corn flakes.
(b) Oat bran.
(c) Bran flakes.
3. What does Meg do up the stairs before going to get Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
4. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) She's too nosy.
(b) She shouldn't have come up to his room.
(c) She shouldn't clean while he eats.
(d) His tea is too strong.
5. What does Stanley say two men coming in a van will have to take a person away in?
(a) A shovel.
(b) A gun.
(c) A wheelbarrow.
(d) An appetite.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg ask Stanley to join her shopping for ?
2. What time does Goldberg say the party will start?
3. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
4. Why does Stanley suddenly grab McCann's arm in Act 2, Part 1?
5. What does Stanley tell Meg he is considering accepting a contract for?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)