|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Stanley put his gift from Meg after opening it?
(a) Around his neck.
(b) On the floor.
(c) In the closet.
(d) On his knee.
2. Who does Goldberg tell Meg he had previously spoke with when they first meet?
3. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) She's too nosy.
(b) She shouldn't have come up to his room.
(c) His tea is too strong.
(d) She shouldn't clean while he eats.
4. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Stanley tell McCann he would be doing soon?
(a) Going on a world tour.
(b) Leaving town.
(c) Moving to a new boardinghouse.
(d) Going to school.
5. What does McCann whistle in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) An opera.
(b) An Irish folk song.
(c) A hymn.
(d) A nursery rhyme.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Goldberg say he and Petey were discussing in Act 2, Part 1?
2. Which of the following descriptions were not given to Stanley when he first comes down the stairs?
3. What does Goldberg say he shared with a young woman behind a stadium?
4. What religion is Goldberg in the play?
5. What does Stanley tell Meg he is considering accepting a contract for?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)