|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McCann whistle in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A nursery rhyme.
(b) An opera.
(c) A hymn.
(d) An Irish folk song.
2. What is the name of the town Stanley says he used to live?
3. What does Stanley say in regards to the people talking outside that makes him irritable?
(a) Why they are there.
(b) What they are talking about.
(c) Why they won't leave.
(d) Why they won't come inside.
4. What does Goldberg ask Meg in regards to her other guests?
(a) What job they have.
(b) For their names.
(c) What their age is.
(d) How much money they have.
5. In what way does McCann tear the newspaper?
(a) He doesn't tear the newspaper.
(b) Into shreds.
(c) Mathematically even strips.
(d) Into small pieces.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of room does Meg say she has for the men coming to stay in their boardinghouse?
2. What instrument does Meg say she likes to hear Stanley play?
3. What does McCann say Stanley is, which is odd for someone on their birthday?
4. What sounds does Petey hear when Meg goes upstairs to retrieve Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What does Stanley say when Meg offers him a present in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)