|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does McCann sit at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) On the porch.
(b) At the table.
(c) On the floor.
(d) On a couch.
2. What reason does Stanley give for being anxious in regards to the new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) He doesn't trust them.
(b) He doesn't want a crowd.
(c) He doesn't know why they chose that boardinghouse.
(d) He knew them back in Ireland.
3. What does Goldberg suggest McCann go out and get at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
4. What does Goldberg say he treated a girl with when he was younger?
5. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
(a) The horoscopes.
(b) The classifieds.
(c) A birth announcement.
(d) A comic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stanley kiss Meg after she gives him his gift?
2. What sounds does Petey hear when Meg goes upstairs to retrieve Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
3. Who does Goldberg tell Meg he had previously spoke with when they first meet?
4. Who comes in the room during McCann and Stanley conversation in Act 2, Part 1?
5. What kind of cereal does Petey eat a the beginning of the play?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)