|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of cereal does Petey eat a the beginning of the play?
(a) Corn flakes.
(b) Oat bran.
(d) Bran flakes.
2. How many men does Petey tell Meg he encountered that may be boarding with them?
3. What does Stanley complain about in regards to his breakfast?
(a) His meat is spoiled.
(b) His cereal is stale.
(c) His toast is burnt.
(d) His milk is sour.
4. Who comes in the room during McCann and Stanley conversation in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Lulu and Goldberg.
(b) Lulu and Meg.
(c) Goldberg and Petey.
(d) Petey and Meg.
5. What country does Stanley tell McCann he has great admiration for?
(d) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stanley put his gift from Meg after opening it?
2. Whose name makes Stanley react with concern in Act 1, Part 2?
3. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
4. What does McCann say Stanley is, which is odd for someone on their birthday?
5. Who is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)