|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Meg become excited in regards to her new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Because they are good looking.
(b) Because they complimented her.
(c) Because they liked their room.
(d) Because they brought her a gift.
2. What is the name of the town Stanley says he used to live?
3. Whose name makes Stanley react with concern in Act 1, Part 2?
4. Complete this sentence by Goldberg: "I mean naturally they ________ me to take care of it."
5. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg give Stanley as a gift?
2. What type of room does Meg say she has for the men coming to stay in their boardinghouse?
3. What do Stanley and Petey discuss when Stanley first comes downstairs?
4. What instrument does Meg say she likes to hear Stanley play?
5. What reason does Stanley give for being anxious in regards to the new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)