|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Goldberg say he and Petey were discussing in Act 2, Part 1?
(b) Goldberg's wife.
(d) Goldberg's mother.
2. Which of the following descriptions were not given to Stanley when he first comes down the stairs?
(c) Wearing glasses.
(d) In his pajamas.
3. Who comes in the room during McCann and Stanley conversation in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Lulu and Goldberg.
(b) Lulu and Meg.
(c) Petey and Meg.
(d) Goldberg and Petey.
4. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) His tea is too strong.
(b) She's too nosy.
(c) She shouldn't have come up to his room.
(d) She shouldn't clean while he eats.
5. Where does Stanley put his gift from Meg after opening it?
(a) Around his neck.
(b) On his knee.
(c) On the floor.
(d) In the closet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Meg become excited in regards to her new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
2. Of what descent is McCann in the play?
3. How many men does Petey tell Meg he encountered that may be boarding with them?
4. What does Goldberg say is essential for a man to do in Act 1, Part 2?
5. What does Meg give Stanley as a gift?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)