|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish this sentence by Goldberg: "For a paper, perhaps, to see how the M.C.C. was getting on _______."
2. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Stanley tell McCann he would be doing soon?
(a) Moving to a new boardinghouse.
(b) Going on a world tour.
(c) Leaving town.
(d) Going to school.
3. What does Stanley say when Meg offers him a present in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Thank you.
(b) He loves it.
(c) That it isn't his birthday.
(d) He doesn't like it.
4. How does Stanley describe his second course of breakfast to Meg?
5. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McCann say Goldberg's real name is?
2. Where does Stanley kiss Meg after she gives him his gift?
3. What is Stanley invited to by the person who brings in the parcel?
4. What does McCann whistle in Act 2, Part 1?
5. What does Stanley go into the kitchen to do at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)