|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg do up the stairs before going to get Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
2. Complete this sentence by Goldberg: "I mean naturally they ________ me to take care of it."
3. What does Meg brag to Goldberg and McCann about regarding Stanley?
(a) His smarts.
(b) His singing.
(c) His looks.
(d) His piano playing.
4. What does Goldberg tell McCann is quite different in regards to their job in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Their role.
(b) The scheme.
(c) The plan.
(d) The main issue.
5. What does Meg ask Stanley to join her shopping for ?
(a) Supplies for their new guests.
(c) A pet.
(d) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject do Stanley and McCann discuss in Act 2, Part 1?
2. What does Stanley complain about after coming down the stairs in Act 1, Part 1?
3. Who does Meg say she will invite to a party at her house?
4. What does Stanley tell Meg he is considering accepting a contract for?
5. What does McCann say is the only reason he is nervous in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)