|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley say two men coming in a van will have to take a person away in?
(a) A shovel.
(b) An appetite.
(c) A wheelbarrow.
(d) A gun.
2. What does Stanley tell McCann about Meg to explain her celebrating his birthday early?
(a) She is silly.
(b) She is crazy.
(c) She is nice.
(d) She is happy.
3. Who does Goldberg say he and Petey were discussing in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Goldberg's mother.
(d) Goldberg's wife.
4. What reason does Stanley give for being anxious in regards to the new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) He doesn't know why they chose that boardinghouse.
(b) He doesn't trust them.
(c) He knew them back in Ireland.
(d) He doesn't want a crowd.
5. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A visitor.
(b) A fire.
(c) A scream.
(d) A knock on the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish this sentence by Goldberg: "For a paper, perhaps, to see how the M.C.C. was getting on _______."
2. Where does Stanley kiss Meg after she gives him his gift?
3. What does Goldberg say he treated a girl with when he was younger?
4. What do Stanley and Petey discuss when Stanley first comes downstairs?
5. What does Stanley complain about in regards to his breakfast?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)