|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Goldberg tell Meg he had previously spoke with when they first meet?
2. Where does McCann sit at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) On the floor.
(b) On a couch.
(c) On the porch.
(d) At the table.
3. What does Petey excuse himself to do at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Play poker.
(b) Meet friends.
(c) Tend to his garden.
(d) Play chess.
4. What does Petey tell Meg is new and coming soon to their area in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) A football team.
(d) A show.
5. What does Meg give Stanley as a gift?
(a) A hat.
(b) A piano.
(c) A toy drum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg continually ask a deliveryman if her package was near the end of Act 1, Part 1?
2. What does Stanley say in regards to the people talking outside that makes him irritable?
3. What does Stanley say two men coming in a van will have to take a person away in?
4. What does Goldberg say is essential for a man to do in Act 1, Part 2?
5. What is the relationship between Meg and Petey in the play?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)