|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg say is essential for a man to do in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Stay in control.
(b) Be rich.
(c) Be in love.
(d) Be good at your job.
2. What does Stanley complain about in regards to his breakfast?
(a) His cereal is stale.
(b) His toast is burnt.
(c) His meat is spoiled.
(d) His milk is sour.
3. Who is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What does Meg do up the stairs before going to get Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
5. Who does Goldberg tell Meg he had previously spoke with when they first meet?
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname does Goldberg say him mother called him?
2. What does Meg come into the scene carrying in Act 1, Part 2?
3. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
4. What does Goldberg ask Meg in regards to her other guests?
5. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)