|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does McCann sit at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) On the floor.
(b) On the porch.
(c) On a couch.
(d) At the table.
2. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
3. What is Stanley invited to by the person who brings in the parcel?
(a) To a bar.
(b) To a picnic.
(c) On a date.
(d) To a restaurant.
4. What country does Stanley tell McCann he has great admiration for?
(d) His family.
5. What does Meg come into the scene carrying in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Her shopping.
(b) An umbrella.
(c) A flower.
(d) A box.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goldberg say is essential for a man to do in Act 1, Part 2?
2. What type of room does Meg say she has for the men coming to stay in their boardinghouse?
3. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
4. What does McCann do when Stanley grabs his arm?
5. What does Stanley tell Meg happened that prevented him from performing at a theater once?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)