|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A scream.
(b) A visitor.
(c) A knock on the door.
(d) A fire.
2. Where does Stanley put his gift from Meg after opening it?
(a) Around his neck.
(b) On his knee.
(c) On the floor.
(d) In the closet.
3. What does Stanley go into the kitchen to do at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
(d) Wash and shave.
4. What instrument does Meg say she likes to hear Stanley play?
5. What does McCann say is the only reason he is nervous in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) He's waiting to start.
(b) He feels sick.
(c) He wants to be finished.
(d) He likes the guy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes in the room during McCann and Stanley conversation in Act 2, Part 1?
2. What type of room does Meg say she has for the men coming to stay in their boardinghouse?
3. What does Goldberg suggest McCann go out and get at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
4. What does Meg brag to Goldberg and McCann about regarding Stanley?
5. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)