|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
(a) Because it's his birthday.
(b) Because he needs practice.
(c) Because he's leaving soon.
(d) Because he's so good.
2. Who are the first people to appear in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) McCann and Goldberg.
(b) Meg and Lulu.
(c) Petey and Lulu.
(d) Stanley and Petey.
3. What does Meg brag to Goldberg and McCann about regarding Stanley?
(a) His piano playing.
(b) His singing.
(c) His looks.
(d) His smarts.
4. Where does McCann sit at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) On the porch.
(b) At the table.
(c) On a couch.
(d) On the floor.
5. What does Goldberg say is essential for a man to do in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Be rich.
(b) Be good at your job.
(c) Be in love.
(d) Stay in control.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley say when Meg offers him a present in Act 1, Part 2?
2. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
3. What country does Stanley tell McCann he has great admiration for?
4. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
5. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)