|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Reading his paper.
(b) Drinking his tea.
(c) Cleaning his dish.
(d) Kissing her goodbye.
2. When does Stanley tell McCann that his birthday really is?
(a) The next month.
(b) The next day.
(c) The last month.
(d) The next week.
3. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Stanley tell McCann he would be doing soon?
(a) Leaving town.
(b) Going on a world tour.
(c) Going to school.
(d) Moving to a new boardinghouse.
4. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A fire.
(b) A scream.
(c) A visitor.
(d) A knock on the door.
5. What does Stanley say when Meg offers him a present in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Thank you.
(b) That it isn't his birthday.
(c) He loves it.
(d) He doesn't like it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does McCann tear the newspaper?
2. Who does Meg say she will invite to a party at her house?
3. What does McCann say Goldberg's real name is?
4. What does Meg give Stanley as a gift?
5. What is the name of the town Stanley says he used to live?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)