|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Cleaning his dish.
(b) Drinking his tea.
(c) Kissing her goodbye.
(d) Reading his paper.
2. What does McCann say is the only reason he is nervous in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) He feels sick.
(b) He's waiting to start.
(c) He wants to be finished.
(d) He likes the guy.
3. What does Goldberg say he treated a girl with when he was younger?
4. What does McCann whistle in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A nursery rhyme.
(b) An opera.
(c) A hymn.
(d) An Irish folk song.
5. What does Goldberg say he shared with a young woman behind a stadium?
(a) A kiss.
(b) A meal.
(c) Watched a sunset.
(d) Their love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the first people to appear in Act 1, Part 2?
2. What does Meg brag to Goldberg and McCann about regarding Stanley?
3. Who does Meg say she will invite to a party at her house?
4. What does Stanley try and figure out while talking to McCann in Act 2, Part 1?
5. What does Stanley tell McCann about Meg to explain her celebrating his birthday early?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)