|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg suggest McCann go out and get at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
2. Complete this sentence by McCann: "I'm just all right once I ____ what I'm doing."
3. What does Goldberg tell McCann is quite different in regards to their job in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) The main issue.
(b) The plan.
(c) The scheme.
(d) Their role.
4. How many men does Petey tell Meg he encountered that may be boarding with them?
5. Which of the following descriptions were not given to Stanley when he first comes down the stairs?
(b) Wearing glasses.
(c) In his pajamas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion is Goldberg in the play?
2. What does McCann repeatedly and nervously ask Goldberg regarding the boardinghouse at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
3. What does Meg give Stanley as a gift?
4. Who does Meg say she will invite to a party at her house?
5. Where does Stanley kiss Meg after she gives him his gift?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)