|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley say two men coming in a van will have to take a person away in?
(a) A gun.
(b) An appetite.
(c) A shovel.
(d) A wheelbarrow.
2. How many men does Petey tell Meg he encountered that may be boarding with them?
3. Where does Stanley put his gift from Meg after opening it?
(a) On his knee.
(b) On the floor.
(c) Around his neck.
(d) In the closet.
4. Finish this sentence by Goldberg: "For a paper, perhaps, to see how the M.C.C. was getting on _______."
5. What does Stanley try and figure out while talking to McCann in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) How they knew each other.
(b) Where he is from.
(c) What his job is.
(d) What his family is like.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg ask Stanley to join her shopping for ?
2. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
3. How does Stanley describe his second course of breakfast to Meg?
4. Who comes in the room during McCann and Stanley conversation in Act 2, Part 1?
5. What does Goldberg suggest McCann go out and get at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)