|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1?
2. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
(a) Got a haircut.
(b) Read a book.
(c) Asked for him.
(d) Bought a suit.
3. What does McCann do when Stanley grabs his arm?
(a) Grabs his back.
(c) Slaps it away.
4. What is Stanley invited to by the person who brings in the parcel?
(a) On a date.
(b) To a picnic.
(c) To a bar.
(d) To a restaurant.
5. What reason does Stanley give for being anxious in regards to the new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) He doesn't know why they chose that boardinghouse.
(b) He doesn't want a crowd.
(c) He knew them back in Ireland.
(d) He doesn't trust them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname does Goldberg say him mother called him?
2. What does Meg continually ask a deliveryman if her package was near the end of Act 1, Part 1?
3. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What does Petey excuse himself to do at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
5. What does Stanley say in regards to the people talking outside that makes him irritable?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)