|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Meg say she will invite to a party at her house?
2. What does Goldberg tell McCann is quite different in regards to their job in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) The plan.
(b) The main issue.
(c) Their role.
(d) The scheme.
3. What noise is heard offstage at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Indistinct conversation.
4. What does Meg give Stanley for his second course at breakfast?
(a) Fried bread.
(d) French toast.
5. What does McCann do when Stanley grabs his arm?
(a) Slaps it away.
(c) Grabs his back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Goldberg say the party will start?
2. When does Stanley tell McCann that his birthday really is?
3. Which of the following descriptions were not given to Stanley when he first comes down the stairs?
4. What instrument does Meg say she likes to hear Stanley play?
5. Complete this sentence by Goldberg: "I mean naturally they ________ me to take care of it."
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)