|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Meg and Petey in the play?
(b) Husband and wife.
(c) Brother and sister.
2. What does McCann repeatedly and nervously ask Goldberg regarding the boardinghouse at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) If they had the right person.
(b) If they had to go in.
(c) If this was the right place.
(d) If they were in the right city.
3. What kind of cereal does Petey eat a the beginning of the play?
(b) Corn flakes.
(c) Oat bran.
(d) Bran flakes.
4. Where does Stanley put his gift from Meg after opening it?
(a) On his knee.
(b) In the closet.
(c) Around his neck.
(d) On the floor.
5. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
(a) Asked for him.
(b) Read a book.
(c) Got a haircut.
(d) Bought a suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goldberg suggest McCann go out and get at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
2. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Stanley tell McCann he would be doing soon?
3. What does Meg come into the scene carrying in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What does Stanley say two men coming in a van will have to take a person away in?
5. Who does Goldberg say he and Petey were discussing in Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)