|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Goldberg say the party will start?
(a) 8 o'clock.
(b) 10 o'clock.
(c) 7 o'clock.
(d) 9 o'clock.
2. Which of the following descriptions were not given to Stanley when he first comes down the stairs?
(a) In his pajamas.
(b) Wearing glasses.
3. What does Meg do up the stairs before going to get Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What reason does Stanley give for being anxious in regards to the new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) He knew them back in Ireland.
(b) He doesn't want a crowd.
(c) He doesn't trust them.
(d) He doesn't know why they chose that boardinghouse.
5. What does McCann say Goldberg's real name is?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McCann ask Goldberg in regards to their job near the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
2. What does Stanley say when Meg offers him a present in Act 1, Part 2?
3. What does Stanley say two men coming in a van will have to take a person away in?
4. What does Goldberg offer to bring to the party?
5. What noise is heard offstage at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)