|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does Goldberg say him mother called him?
2. What does Meg give Stanley for his second course at breakfast?
(a) Fried bread.
(b) French toast.
3. What sounds does Petey hear when Meg goes upstairs to retrieve Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
4. Why does Stanley suddenly grab McCann's arm in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) To hurt him.
(b) To tickle him.
(c) To get him to listen to him.
(d) To joke with him.
5. What does Stanley complain about after coming down the stairs in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) He didn't sleep well.
(b) The tenants are too noisy.
(c) He's hungry.
(d) His room is dirty.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Stanley tell McCann he would be doing soon?
2. What does Stanley complain about in regards to his breakfast?
3. What does Goldberg ask Meg in regards to her other guests?
4. Complete this sentence by Goldberg: "I mean naturally they ________ me to take care of it."
5. What country does Stanley tell McCann he has great admiration for?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)