|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject do Stanley and McCann discuss in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Their jobs.
(b) The weather.
(c) Their family.
(d) Their children.
2. What does Petey excuse himself to do at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Meet friends.
(b) Play poker.
(c) Tend to his garden.
(d) Play chess.
3. What does Meg do up the stairs before going to get Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
(a) Asked for him.
(b) Got a haircut.
(c) Read a book.
(d) Bought a suit.
5. What does Meg come into the scene carrying in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Her shopping.
(b) An umbrella.
(c) A box.
(d) A flower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley tell Meg happened that prevented him from performing at a theater once?
2. What does Goldberg suggest McCann go out and get at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
3. What does McCann do when Stanley grabs his arm?
4. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
5. Where does McCann sit at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)