|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Meg and Petey in the play?
(c) Brother and sister.
(d) Husband and wife.
2. Where does Meg tell Stanley that Petey met the men coming to the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) The beach.
(b) A bar.
(c) On the street.
(d) A restaurant.
3. What does Meg give Stanley as a gift?
(a) A hat.
(b) A piano.
(c) A toy drum.
4. What does McCann say Stanley is, which is odd for someone on their birthday?
5. Complete this sentence by Goldberg: "I mean naturally they ________ me to take care of it."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Goldberg tell Meg he had previously spoke with when they first meet?
2. What does Goldberg offer to bring to the party?
3. What does Goldberg say he treated a girl with when he was younger?
4. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What religion is Goldberg in the play?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)