|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Watching television.
(c) Taking a shower.
2. Who is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What does Stanley go into the kitchen to do at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
(c) Wash and shave.
4. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
(a) Asked for him.
(b) Bought a suit.
(c) Read a book.
(d) Got a haircut.
5. What does Stanley complain about in regards to his breakfast?
(a) His meat is spoiled.
(b) His toast is burnt.
(c) His cereal is stale.
(d) His milk is sour.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Stanley tell McCann that his birthday really is?
2. What subject do Stanley and McCann discuss in Act 2, Part 1?
3. What does Meg ask Stanley to join her shopping for ?
4. What does McCann repeatedly and nervously ask Goldberg regarding the boardinghouse at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
5. How many men does Petey tell Meg he encountered that may be boarding with them?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)