|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Meg say she will invite to a party at her house?
2. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Stanley tell McCann he would be doing soon?
(a) Going on a world tour.
(b) Going to school.
(c) Leaving town.
(d) Moving to a new boardinghouse.
3. What country does Stanley tell McCann he has great admiration for?
(b) His family.
4. Where does Meg tell Stanley that Petey met the men coming to the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) On the street.
(b) A bar.
(c) The beach.
(d) A restaurant.
5. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
(a) Because it's his birthday.
(b) Because he's so good.
(c) Because he needs practice.
(d) Because he's leaving soon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McCann say Goldberg's real name is?
2. Who does Goldberg tell Meg he had previously spoke with when they first meet?
3. Finish this sentence by Goldberg: "For a paper, perhaps, to see how the M.C.C. was getting on _______."
4. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What religion is Goldberg in the play?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)