|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg give Stanley as a gift?
(a) A hat.
(c) A piano.
(d) A toy drum.
2. What does McCann show gratitude to Goldberg for in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) His sincerity.
(b) His support.
(c) His niceness.
(d) His hospitality.
3. What instrument does Meg say she likes to hear Stanley play?
4. What does McCann whistle in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) An opera.
(b) An Irish folk song.
(c) A nursery rhyme.
(d) A hymn.
5. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Reading his paper.
(b) Drinking his tea.
(c) Kissing her goodbye.
(d) Cleaning his dish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goldberg tell McCann is quite different in regards to their job in Act 1, Part 2?
2. What does Petey excuse himself to do at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
3. What does Stanley go into the kitchen to do at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
4. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
5. What does Goldberg say is essential for a man to do in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)