|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg tell McCann is quite different in regards to their job in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Their role.
(b) The plan.
(c) The main issue.
(d) The scheme.
2. What does McCann whistle in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) An Irish folk song.
(b) A nursery rhyme.
(c) An opera.
(d) A hymn.
3. Whose name makes Stanley react with concern in Act 1, Part 2?
4. Which of the following descriptions were not given to Stanley when he first comes down the stairs?
(a) Wearing glasses.
(d) In his pajamas.
5. What does Goldberg suggest McCann go out and get at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Goldberg tell Meg he had previously spoke with when they first meet?
2. What subject do Stanley and McCann discuss in Act 2, Part 1?
3. What is the relationship between Meg and Petey in the play?
4. Where does Meg tell Stanley that Petey met the men coming to the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What noise is heard offstage at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)