|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg ask Stanley to join her shopping for ?
(a) A car.
(b) A pet.
(c) Supplies for their new guests.
2. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
(c) Watching television.
(d) Taking a shower.
3. Where does Meg tell Stanley that Petey met the men coming to the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A bar.
(b) The beach.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) On the street.
4. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) She shouldn't have come up to his room.
(b) She's too nosy.
(c) His tea is too strong.
(d) She shouldn't clean while he eats.
5. Finish this sentence by Goldberg: "For a paper, perhaps, to see how the M.C.C. was getting on _______."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg give Stanley for his second course at breakfast?
2. Who does Meg say she will invite to a party at her house?
3. What does Stanley say when Meg offers him a present in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What kind of cereal does Petey eat a the beginning of the play?
5. Who are the first people to appear in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)