|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A visitor.
(b) A knock on the door.
(c) A scream.
(d) A fire.
2. Finish this sentence by Goldberg: "For a paper, perhaps, to see how the M.C.C. was getting on _______."
3. Who are the first people to appear in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Stanley and Petey.
(b) Meg and Lulu.
(c) Petey and Lulu.
(d) McCann and Goldberg.
4. What is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1 carrying?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A book.
(c) An apple.
(d) A dog.
5. What does Meg continually ask a deliveryman if her package was near the end of Act 1, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Meg say she likes to hear Stanley play?
2. Whose name makes Stanley react with concern in Act 1, Part 2?
3. Who is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What is the relationship between Meg and Petey in the play?
5. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)