|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion is Goldberg in the play?
2. What is the relationship between Meg and Petey in the play?
(a) Brother and sister.
(c) Husband and wife.
3. What does Goldberg offer to bring to the party?
(a) A gift.
(c) A dress.
4. Where does Stanley put his gift from Meg after opening it?
(a) Around his neck.
(b) On the floor.
(c) On his knee.
(d) In the closet.
5. What does Goldberg ask Meg in regards to her other guests?
(a) What job they have.
(b) For their names.
(c) How much money they have.
(d) What their age is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McCann repeatedly and nervously ask Goldberg regarding the boardinghouse at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
2. What instrument does Meg say she likes to hear Stanley play?
3. What is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1 carrying?
4. Complete this sentence by McCann: "I'm just all right once I ____ what I'm doing."
5. What type of room does Meg say she has for the men coming to stay in their boardinghouse?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)