|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Cleaning his dish.
(b) Reading his paper.
(c) Kissing her goodbye.
(d) Drinking his tea.
2. Who is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1?
3. Why does Meg become excited in regards to her new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Because they complimented her.
(b) Because they brought her a gift.
(c) Because they liked their room.
(d) Because they are good looking.
4. What does Stanley complain about after coming down the stairs in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) His room is dirty.
(b) He's hungry.
(c) He didn't sleep well.
(d) The tenants are too noisy.
5. What does Stanley say two men coming in a van will have to take a person away in?
(a) A shovel.
(b) A gun.
(c) A wheelbarrow.
(d) An appetite.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McCann repeatedly and nervously ask Goldberg regarding the boardinghouse at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
2. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
3. Who does Goldberg tell Meg he had previously spoke with when they first meet?
4. What does Meg do up the stairs before going to get Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)