|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Meg say she likes to hear Stanley play?
2. Who are the first people to appear in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Petey and Lulu.
(b) Meg and Lulu.
(c) Stanley and Petey.
(d) McCann and Goldberg.
3. What does Goldberg say is essential for a man to do in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Be good at your job.
(b) Stay in control.
(c) Be rich.
(d) Be in love.
4. What is Stanley invited to by the person who brings in the parcel?
(a) On a date.
(b) To a picnic.
(c) To a bar.
(d) To a restaurant.
5. What does Stanley complain about after coming down the stairs in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) His room is dirty.
(b) He's hungry.
(c) He didn't sleep well.
(d) The tenants are too noisy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
2. What sounds does Petey hear when Meg goes upstairs to retrieve Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What does Meg give Stanley for his second course at breakfast?
4. What reason does Stanley give for being anxious in regards to the new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
5. Finish this sentence by Goldberg: "For a paper, perhaps, to see how the M.C.C. was getting on _______."
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)