|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McCann ask Goldberg in regards to their job near the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) If its like anything they've done before.
(b) If it will be messy.
(c) If it will be quick.
(d) If it will take longer than usual.
2. What does McCann repeatedly and nervously ask Goldberg regarding the boardinghouse at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) If they were in the right city.
(b) If they had the right person.
(c) If this was the right place.
(d) If they had to go in.
3. What does Stanley say two men coming in a van will have to take a person away in?
(a) A gun.
(b) A shovel.
(c) A wheelbarrow.
(d) An appetite.
4. What does Stanley tell Meg happened that prevented him from performing at a theater once?
(a) It had been a lie.
(b) It had been locked up.
(c) It was under new management.
(d) It was on fire.
5. Who is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
2. Why does Meg become excited in regards to her new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
3. What is the relationship between Meg and Petey in the play?
4. Who does Goldberg tell Meg he had previously spoke with when they first meet?
5. What does McCann tell Goldberg he has always been truly?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)