|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley say when Meg offers him a present in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) He doesn't like it.
(b) He loves it.
(c) That it isn't his birthday.
(d) Thank you.
2. Where does Meg tell Stanley that Petey met the men coming to the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A bar.
(b) The beach.
(c) On the street.
(d) A restaurant.
3. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
(a) Read a book.
(b) Asked for him.
(c) Got a haircut.
(d) Bought a suit.
4. What time does Goldberg say the party will start?
(a) 9 o'clock.
(b) 7 o'clock.
(c) 10 o'clock.
(d) 8 o'clock.
5. What does Stanley tell Meg happened that prevented him from performing at a theater once?
(a) It had been a lie.
(b) It was on fire.
(c) It had been locked up.
(d) It was under new management.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Stanley give for being anxious in regards to the new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
2. What does Stanley complain about in regards to his breakfast?
3. What type of room does Meg say she has for the men coming to stay in their boardinghouse?
4. How many men does Petey tell Meg he encountered that may be boarding with them?
5. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)