|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of cereal does Petey eat a the beginning of the play?
(a) Corn flakes.
(c) Bran flakes.
(d) Oat bran.
2. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) His tea is too strong.
(b) She's too nosy.
(c) She shouldn't clean while he eats.
(d) She shouldn't have come up to his room.
3. Complete this sentence by Goldberg: "I mean naturally they ________ me to take care of it."
4. What does Stanley say two men coming in a van will have to take a person away in?
(a) A gun.
(b) A shovel.
(c) An appetite.
(d) A wheelbarrow.
5. Of what descent is McCann in the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley tell Meg happened that prevented him from performing at a theater once?
2. How does Stanley describe his second course of breakfast to Meg?
3. What do Stanley and Petey discuss when Stanley first comes downstairs?
4. What does McCann show gratitude to Goldberg for in Act 1, Part 2?
5. What does Meg give Stanley as a gift?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)