|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley tell Meg happened that prevented him from performing at a theater once?
(a) It was under new management.
(b) It had been locked up.
(c) It had been a lie.
(d) It was on fire.
2. What does McCann ask Goldberg in regards to their job near the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) If it will be quick.
(b) If it will be messy.
(c) If its like anything they've done before.
(d) If it will take longer than usual.
3. What does Stanley complain about in regards to his breakfast?
(a) His meat is spoiled.
(b) His milk is sour.
(c) His cereal is stale.
(d) His toast is burnt.
4. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
(a) Read a book.
(b) Got a haircut.
(c) Bought a suit.
(d) Asked for him.
5. Finish this sentence by Goldberg: "For a paper, perhaps, to see how the M.C.C. was getting on _______."
Short Answer Questions
1. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
2. What does Stanley go into the kitchen to do at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
3. How many men does Petey tell Meg he encountered that may be boarding with them?
4. Where does Stanley kiss Meg after she gives him his gift?
5. What does Goldberg say is essential for a man to do in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)