|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) She's too nosy.
(b) She shouldn't clean while he eats.
(c) She shouldn't have come up to his room.
(d) His tea is too strong.
2. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
(a) Because he's so good.
(b) Because he's leaving soon.
(c) Because he needs practice.
(d) Because it's his birthday.
3. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A scream.
(b) A visitor.
(c) A fire.
(d) A knock on the door.
4. How does Stanley describe his second course of breakfast to Meg?
5. What does McCann repeatedly and nervously ask Goldberg regarding the boardinghouse at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) If this was the right place.
(b) If they had the right person.
(c) If they had to go in.
(d) If they were in the right city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McCann ask Goldberg in regards to their job near the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
2. What type of room does Meg say she has for the men coming to stay in their boardinghouse?
3. Of what descent is McCann in the play?
4. What does Stanley go into the kitchen to do at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
5. What is Stanley invited to by the person who brings in the parcel?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)