|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of room does Meg say she has for the men coming to stay in their boardinghouse?
2. Who does Meg say she will invite to a party at her house?
3. What does Stanley complain about in regards to his breakfast?
(a) His toast is burnt.
(b) His milk is sour.
(c) His meat is spoiled.
(d) His cereal is stale.
4. Why does Meg become excited in regards to her new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Because they are good looking.
(b) Because they complimented her.
(c) Because they liked their room.
(d) Because they brought her a gift.
5. What does Meg do up the stairs before going to get Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McCann say is the only reason he is nervous in Act 1, Part 2?
2. What kind of cereal does Petey eat a the beginning of the play?
3. What does Meg come into the scene carrying in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
5. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)