|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Meg say she likes to hear Stanley play?
2. What does Goldberg tell McCann is quite different in regards to their job in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) The main issue.
(b) The plan.
(c) The scheme.
(d) Their role.
3. What does McCann repeatedly and nervously ask Goldberg regarding the boardinghouse at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) If they had to go in.
(b) If they had the right person.
(c) If they were in the right city.
(d) If this was the right place.
4. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
5. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
(a) The horoscopes.
(b) A comic.
(c) A birth announcement.
(d) The classifieds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose name makes Stanley react with concern in Act 1, Part 2?
2. What is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1 carrying?
3. What kind of cereal does Petey eat a the beginning of the play?
4. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
5. Who does Goldberg tell Meg he had previously spoke with when they first meet?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)