|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Meg and Petey in the play?
(a) Husband and wife.
(b) Brother and sister.
2. What do Stanley and Petey discuss when Stanley first comes downstairs?
(a) The paper.
(c) The weather.
3. What is Stanley invited to by the person who brings in the parcel?
(a) On a date.
(b) To a picnic.
(c) To a bar.
(d) To a restaurant.
4. Who are the first people to appear in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) McCann and Goldberg.
(b) Stanley and Petey.
(c) Petey and Lulu.
(d) Meg and Lulu.
5. What does McCann say is the only reason he is nervous in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) He wants to be finished.
(b) He feels sick.
(c) He likes the guy.
(d) He's waiting to start.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McCann tell Goldberg he has always been truly?
2. What does Goldberg ask Meg in regards to her other guests?
3. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
4. What does Meg continually ask a deliveryman if her package was near the end of Act 1, Part 1?
5. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)