|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley complain about in regards to his breakfast?
(a) His toast is burnt.
(b) His meat is spoiled.
(c) His milk is sour.
(d) His cereal is stale.
2. What does McCann say is the only reason he is nervous in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) He feels sick.
(b) He likes the guy.
(c) He wants to be finished.
(d) He's waiting to start.
3. Where does Meg tell Stanley that Petey met the men coming to the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) The beach.
(b) On the street.
(c) A bar.
(d) A restaurant.
4. Who is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
2. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
3. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
4. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
5. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)