|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) She shouldn't clean while he eats.
(b) She shouldn't have come up to his room.
(c) She's too nosy.
(d) His tea is too strong.
2. Who does Meg say she will invite to a party at her house?
3. Where does Stanley put his gift from Meg after opening it?
(a) On his knee.
(b) In the closet.
(c) On the floor.
(d) Around his neck.
4. What does Goldberg ask Meg in regards to her other guests?
(a) What job they have.
(b) How much money they have.
(c) What their age is.
(d) For their names.
5. What reason does Stanley give for being anxious in regards to the new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) He doesn't trust them.
(b) He doesn't want a crowd.
(c) He doesn't know why they chose that boardinghouse.
(d) He knew them back in Ireland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg continually ask a deliveryman if her package was near the end of Act 1, Part 1?
2. How does Stanley describe his second course of breakfast to Meg?
3. What does Stanley say two men coming in a van will have to take a person away in?
4. What does Meg give Stanley as a gift?
5. What does McCann ask Goldberg in regards to their job near the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)