|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Meg say she will invite to a party at her house?
2. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A scream.
(b) A knock on the door.
(c) A visitor.
(d) A fire.
3. What does Stanley tell Meg happened that prevented him from performing at a theater once?
(a) It had been a lie.
(b) It was under new management.
(c) It had been locked up.
(d) It was on fire.
4. What does Meg continually ask a deliveryman if her package was near the end of Act 1, Part 1?
5. Complete this sentence by Goldberg: "I mean naturally they ________ me to take care of it."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Goldberg tell Meg he had previously spoke with when they first meet?
2. Complete this sentence by McCann: "I'm just all right once I ____ what I'm doing."
3. What does McCann show gratitude to Goldberg for in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What does McCann tell Goldberg he has always been truly?
5. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)