|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McCann tell Goldberg he has always been truly?
(a) A Christian.
(b) A good friend.
(c) A good man.
(d) A hard worker.
2. How does Stanley describe his second course of breakfast to Meg?
3. Which of the following descriptions were not given to Stanley when he first comes down the stairs?
(a) In his pajamas.
(b) Wearing glasses.
4. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Reading his paper.
(b) Cleaning his dish.
(c) Kissing her goodbye.
(d) Drinking his tea.
5. What reason does Stanley give for being anxious in regards to the new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) He doesn't trust them.
(b) He doesn't want a crowd.
(c) He knew them back in Ireland.
(d) He doesn't know why they chose that boardinghouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg ask Stanley to join her shopping for ?
2. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
3. Who are the first people to appear in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What does Goldberg offer to bring to the party?
5. Of what descent is McCann in the play?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)