|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg say is essential for a man to do in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Stay in control.
(b) Be rich.
(c) Be in love.
(d) Be good at your job.
2. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
3. What does Petey tell Meg is new and coming soon to their area in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A football team.
(b) A show.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A neighbor.
4. What instrument does Meg say she likes to hear Stanley play?
5. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
(a) The horoscopes.
(b) A birth announcement.
(c) A comic.
(d) The classifieds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goldberg tell McCann is quite different in regards to their job in Act 1, Part 2?
2. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What do Stanley and Petey discuss when Stanley first comes downstairs?
4. What does McCann show gratitude to Goldberg for in Act 1, Part 2?
5. Complete this sentence by McCann: "I'm just all right once I ____ what I'm doing."
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)