|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Stanley and Petey discuss when Stanley first comes downstairs?
(a) The weather.
(b) The paper.
2. What does McCann repeatedly and nervously ask Goldberg regarding the boardinghouse at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) If they had to go in.
(b) If this was the right place.
(c) If they were in the right city.
(d) If they had the right person.
3. Where does Stanley put his gift from Meg after opening it?
(a) On the floor.
(b) On his knee.
(c) Around his neck.
(d) In the closet.
4. What does Meg give Stanley as a gift?
(a) A toy drum.
(b) A piano.
(d) A hat.
5. What is the relationship between Meg and Petey in the play?
(a) Brother and sister.
(d) Husband and wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
2. What does Petey tell Meg is new and coming soon to their area in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What does Stanley say two men coming in a van will have to take a person away in?
4. Of what descent is McCann in the play?
5. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)