|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Complete this sentence by McCann: "I'm just all right once I ____ what I'm doing."
2. What does Meg do up the stairs before going to get Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What does Stanley tell Meg happened that prevented him from performing at a theater once?
(a) It had been locked up.
(b) It was under new management.
(c) It had been a lie.
(d) It was on fire.
4. What does Goldberg ask Meg in regards to her other guests?
(a) For their names.
(b) How much money they have.
(c) What their age is.
(d) What job they have.
5. What time does Goldberg say the party will start?
(a) 8 o'clock.
(b) 7 o'clock.
(c) 10 o'clock.
(d) 9 o'clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
2. What do Stanley and Petey discuss when Stanley first comes downstairs?
3. What religion is Goldberg in the play?
4. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What does Stanley complain about in regards to his breakfast?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)