|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley complain about in regards to his breakfast?
(a) His milk is sour.
(b) His cereal is stale.
(c) His toast is burnt.
(d) His meat is spoiled.
2. Who are the first people to appear in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) McCann and Goldberg.
(b) Meg and Lulu.
(c) Petey and Lulu.
(d) Stanley and Petey.
3. What does Stanley complain about after coming down the stairs in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) The tenants are too noisy.
(b) He didn't sleep well.
(c) He's hungry.
(d) His room is dirty.
4. Who does Meg say she will invite to a party at her house?
5. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Stanley give for being anxious in regards to the new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
2. What instrument does Meg say she likes to hear Stanley play?
3. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What does McCann show gratitude to Goldberg for in Act 1, Part 2?
5. Where does Meg tell Stanley that Petey met the men coming to the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)