|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley go into the kitchen to do at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
(c) Wash and shave.
2. What kind of cereal does Petey eat a the beginning of the play?
(a) Corn flakes.
(b) Bran flakes.
(d) Oat bran.
3. What does Stanley say two men coming in a van will have to take a person away in?
(a) A wheelbarrow.
(b) An appetite.
(c) A gun.
(d) A shovel.
4. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
(a) The classifieds.
(b) A birth announcement.
(c) A comic.
(d) The horoscopes.
5. What does Stanley complain about after coming down the stairs in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) His room is dirty.
(b) He's hungry.
(c) He didn't sleep well.
(d) The tenants are too noisy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
2. Who is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What does Meg give Stanley for his second course at breakfast?
4. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
5. How many men does Petey tell Meg he encountered that may be boarding with them?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)