|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sounds does Petey hear when Meg goes upstairs to retrieve Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
2. What does Stanley complain about after coming down the stairs in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) The tenants are too noisy.
(b) His room is dirty.
(c) He didn't sleep well.
(d) He's hungry.
3. Which of the following descriptions were not given to Stanley when he first comes down the stairs?
(b) In his pajamas.
(d) Wearing glasses.
4. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
5. What does Meg do up the stairs before going to get Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
2. What instrument does Meg say she likes to hear Stanley play?
3. How does Stanley describe his second course of breakfast to Meg?
4. What do Stanley and Petey discuss when Stanley first comes downstairs?
5. What does Stanley tell Meg happened that prevented him from performing at a theater once?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)