|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) She's too nosy.
(b) His tea is too strong.
(c) She shouldn't have come up to his room.
(d) She shouldn't clean while he eats.
2. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
(c) Taking a shower.
(d) Watching television.
3. What does Stanley say two men coming in a van will have to take a person away in?
(a) A wheelbarrow.
(b) A shovel.
(c) A gun.
(d) An appetite.
4. What does Meg give Stanley for his second course at breakfast?
(a) Fried bread.
(c) French toast.
5. What does Stanley tell Meg happened that prevented him from performing at a theater once?
(a) It was on fire.
(b) It was under new management.
(c) It had been locked up.
(d) It had been a lie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
2. What is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1 carrying?
3. What does Meg continually ask a deliveryman if her package was near the end of Act 1, Part 1?
4. What do Stanley and Petey discuss when Stanley first comes downstairs?
5. What does Meg do up the stairs before going to get Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)