|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) She shouldn't have come up to his room.
(b) His tea is too strong.
(c) She's too nosy.
(d) She shouldn't clean while he eats.
2. What is Stanley invited to by the person who brings in the parcel?
(a) To a picnic.
(b) To a restaurant.
(c) On a date.
(d) To a bar.
3. What instrument does Meg say she likes to hear Stanley play?
4. What does Stanley go into the kitchen to do at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Wash and shave.
5. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A knock on the door.
(b) A scream.
(c) A visitor.
(d) A fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
2. What does Stanley tell Meg he is considering accepting a contract for?
3. What does Meg continually ask a deliveryman if her package was near the end of Act 1, Part 1?
4. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
5. What does Stanley complain about in regards to his breakfast?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)