|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley tell Meg happened that prevented him from performing at a theater once?
(a) It had been locked up.
(b) It was on fire.
(c) It had been a lie.
(d) It was under new management.
2. What does Stanley complain about after coming down the stairs in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) He's hungry.
(b) He didn't sleep well.
(c) His room is dirty.
(d) The tenants are too noisy.
3. What kind of cereal does Petey eat a the beginning of the play?
(a) Corn flakes.
(c) Oat bran.
(d) Bran flakes.
4. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
5. What sounds does Petey hear when Meg goes upstairs to retrieve Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Stanley and Petey discuss when Stanley first comes downstairs?
2. What does Stanley say two men coming in a van will have to take a person away in?
3. What type of room does Meg say she has for the men coming to stay in their boardinghouse?
4. What does Meg give Stanley for his second course at breakfast?
5. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)