|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Meg and Petey in the play?
(a) Husband and wife.
(c) Brother and sister.
2. What type of room does Meg say she has for the men coming to stay in their boardinghouse?
3. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Cleaning his dish.
(b) Reading his paper.
(c) Drinking his tea.
(d) Kissing her goodbye.
4. What does Stanley tell Meg he is considering accepting a contract for?
(a) For a new job.
(b) For an adoption.
(c) To kill someone.
(d) Go on a world tour.
5. What does Stanley say two men coming in a van will have to take a person away in?
(a) A gun.
(b) An appetite.
(c) A shovel.
(d) A wheelbarrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men does Petey tell Meg he encountered that may be boarding with them?
2. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
3. Where does Meg tell Stanley that Petey met the men coming to the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What kind of cereal does Petey eat a the beginning of the play?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)