|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of room does Meg say she has for the men coming to stay in their boardinghouse?
2. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
(a) A birth announcement.
(b) A comic.
(c) The classifieds.
(d) The horoscopes.
3. How many men does Petey tell Meg he encountered that may be boarding with them?
4. What is the relationship between Meg and Petey in the play?
(c) Husband and wife.
(d) Brother and sister.
5. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Watching television.
(c) Taking a shower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley say two men coming in a van will have to take a person away in?
2. What sounds does Petey hear when Meg goes upstairs to retrieve Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What does Stanley tell Meg happened that prevented him from performing at a theater once?
4. What does Stanley go into the kitchen to do at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
5. What does Meg do up the stairs before going to get Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)