|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
2. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
(b) Watching television.
(d) Taking a shower.
3. What does Stanley tell Meg happened that prevented him from performing at a theater once?
(a) It had been a lie.
(b) It was under new management.
(c) It was on fire.
(d) It had been locked up.
4. Which of the following descriptions were not given to Stanley when he first comes down the stairs?
(a) Wearing glasses.
(c) In his pajamas.
5. What does Stanley say two men coming in a van will have to take a person away in?
(a) A gun.
(b) An appetite.
(c) A wheelbarrow.
(d) A shovel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
2. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What sounds does Petey hear when Meg goes upstairs to retrieve Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What does Stanley complain about in regards to his breakfast?
5. What does Meg continually ask a deliveryman if her package was near the end of Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)