|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sounds does Petey hear when Meg goes upstairs to retrieve Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
2. What does Stanley tell Meg he is considering accepting a contract for?
(a) Go on a world tour.
(b) For an adoption.
(c) For a new job.
(d) To kill someone.
3. What does Stanley complain about after coming down the stairs in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) His room is dirty.
(b) The tenants are too noisy.
(c) He didn't sleep well.
(d) He's hungry.
4. What does Stanley tell Meg happened that prevented him from performing at a theater once?
(a) It was on fire.
(b) It had been a lie.
(c) It had been locked up.
(d) It was under new management.
5. How does Stanley describe his second course of breakfast to Meg?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stanley invited to by the person who brings in the parcel?
2. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What does Meg continually ask a deliveryman if her package was near the end of Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)