|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Meg tell Stanley that Petey met the men coming to the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) The beach.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A bar.
(d) On the street.
2. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Reading his paper.
(b) Cleaning his dish.
(c) Kissing her goodbye.
(d) Drinking his tea.
3. What is Stanley invited to by the person who brings in the parcel?
(a) To a restaurant.
(b) On a date.
(c) To a picnic.
(d) To a bar.
4. What sounds does Petey hear when Meg goes upstairs to retrieve Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What type of room does Meg say she has for the men coming to stay in their boardinghouse?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg give Stanley for his second course at breakfast?
2. Who is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
4. What does Stanley tell Meg happened that prevented him from performing at a theater once?
5. What does Stanley complain about after coming down the stairs in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)