|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
(a) The horoscopes.
(b) The classifieds.
(c) A birth announcement.
(d) A comic.
2. What is the relationship between Meg and Petey in the play?
(a) Husband and wife.
(c) Brother and sister.
3. Which of the following descriptions were not given to Stanley when he first comes down the stairs?
(a) Wearing glasses.
(b) In his pajamas.
4. What does Stanley say two men coming in a van will have to take a person away in?
(a) A gun.
(b) A shovel.
(c) A wheelbarrow.
(d) An appetite.
5. What does Stanley tell Meg he is considering accepting a contract for?
(a) Go on a world tour.
(b) For a new job.
(c) For an adoption.
(d) To kill someone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg give Stanley for his second course at breakfast?
2. What is Stanley invited to by the person who brings in the parcel?
3. What does Meg do up the stairs before going to get Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
4. How does Stanley describe his second course of breakfast to Meg?
5. Who is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)