|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Meg tell Stanley that Petey met the men coming to the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) On the street.
(c) A bar.
(d) The beach.
2. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) She shouldn't have come up to his room.
(b) She's too nosy.
(c) His tea is too strong.
(d) She shouldn't clean while he eats.
3. What instrument does Meg say she likes to hear Stanley play?
4. What sounds does Petey hear when Meg goes upstairs to retrieve Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What does Stanley go into the kitchen to do at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
(c) Wash and shave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
2. What do Stanley and Petey discuss when Stanley first comes downstairs?
3. What kind of cereal does Petey eat a the beginning of the play?
4. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)